Posts created by cevans

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 9, 14 10:25 AM
Same problem here..so frustrating when so many games seem to not work.

Same thing is happening with me. Wonder if this is a glitch.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 14 8:16 AM
I am having the same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. This is so frustrating. We need a solution or a fix.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 14 5:55 AM
If you are having a problem with the game freezing after you hit play, make a new profile. This worked for me.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 14 12:05 AM
I sent an email to technical support and did a Dr. Felix report. Bigfish responded by giving me a coupon for a different game if I didn't want to wait this out. ??? I purchased this game because I wanted to play it. If the games are not the same quality as they would be to buy them in a store on a DVD, they should not be putting them out to us. Too many CE games with problems lately.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 14 6:52 PM
Having the same issue. Purchased the full version and it freezes after I hit the play button. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. My drivers are up to date. This is quite annoying that so many games are unplayable after purchase. Get it together BIGFISH.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 5, 14 9:35 AM
How did you get the branch?

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 4, 14 4:56 PM
Can not find the third part of the dream machine. Can not get the branch. Don't know what to do with the ceiling tile. Help.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 14 12:06 PM
I started the game under a different player name and it worked.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 14 4:07 PM
Is anybody else having trouble with this? I have put the funnel and gunpowder in the lock. When I try to light it with the burning fuse, nothing happens..stalled yet again.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 14 4:05 PM
Finished 95% of the game. I am in the buggy with the horse and have put the funnel and gunpowder in the lock. Can not light it with the burning fuse!? I have tried everything. The hint button shows me to do this, but it does nothing. I hope I have missed something. If not, this will be the 2nd CE game in two about a week that won't let me finish.

Have tried everything...no magnet. This is very frustrating and ridiculous. If I bought this game at a store and it didn't work, I could take it back for a refund. Time to start refunding Big Fish.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 13 10:45 PM
Every time I play the star game where you have to separate all the stars, when it gives me the "prize" from winning that game, my game stops. I can't get out of the screen or anything. I have to Crl Alt Del and then quit the game. I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, same problem. I have had so many problems with the CE's edition games. I have been a long time member and have been patient. This is really getting unacceptable.

Where is fuse 40? The strategy guide shows it to be in the cable car near the robot's lap...not in my game. What's with all the glitches lately. I hate buying a Collector's edition and running into trouble.

Can not find the 3rd fuse. The strategy guide says fuse 40 is in the cable car on the on the robot's lap. It's not there in my game.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 1:05 PM
Having the same problem with the frig magnet. Hope there is a fix soon. Irritating that this happens after one has paid for the game.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 2:02 PM
I have the watch, wrench and wine skin. I can't find the card, rock or remaining chess piece. I have looked at the wanted poster on the wall by the Sheriff's office....no rock. Can't do anything with the wagon by the gallows

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator