Posts created by Amethyst2066

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:06 PM
Hi Granny

The game isn’t going away.

Since the forum is going to be “read only” meaning that we won’t be able to post anything, other sights have been created. You have your choice of where you would like to go. Me, I joined Delphi and it is coming along nicely.

You can keep your friends; in fact, you should all join the same new forum so that you can keep in contact. Use the outside links to check each option out and decide where you want to hang out. I promise you, which ever one you decide to join, you will still get the help you need.

Ame

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 11:27 PM
Hi nanaboo1

Welcome. You should go to the iOS friends discussion in the helpful links folder and post there. When you are done, go to the outside links folder, find the one for Delphi and come join us there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 9:23 PM
It is fixed now.
Tried the highlight way, it wouldn’t work for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 11:02 AM
As I sit there staying out of the way, Cash comes up to me and climbs into my lap. “ We are worried about Gim. She hasn’t woken up, she doesn’t move and we don’t know what to do. Will you keep us company?”

“Yes, Cash, I will. Just give me a moment to get my stuff. Why don’t you wake Buddy and fill him in.”

“Thank you,” He gives me a kiss on the chin then gets down and gets Buddy.

I grab both bags then remember that the carpet bag doesn’t get heavy no matter what I put in it. I put my travel bag in it and pick up the carpet bag. “Okay, Cash, Buddy, lets go see to Grim.” Cash leads the way.

Grim is sound asleep with Wickerbat curled up next to her. He lifts his head and the sad look in his eyes make me want to cry. I put my stuff next to the only chair in the room and sit down. Both ferrets climb into my lap and they shake as though they are crying. Buddy sits in front of us and gives me that ‘what is going on stare’.

“Sorry, Buddy, I will cuddle with you later. These 2 need me right now.” He settles down at my feet to wait. Meantime, all I can do is let Cash and Wickerbat do what they need to and offer words of comfort. When they seem to settle down, I take out a book to read.

While I read, the room seems exceptionally quiet until Grim seems to stir. We all look over at her expecting her to wake up but it appears that she is only dreaming. I return to my book and the 3 animals get together for a quiet game of tag and chase.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 5:33 PM
I am all ready to leave, bags packed, Buddy sleeping at my feet. I thought I needed a new destination but I have been paying attention to the others and listening in. I have decided that Delphi was the place to go. Now, I am just waiting for the word to head out with the others on our journey to our new home. My camping trip will wait until we are settled in our new home; besides, I don’t remember seeing camping gear around anywhere. Such is my luck and it would be better to go when the weather is warmer anyway.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 12:03 AM
I saw a conversation at Delphi called Seniors so I would say yes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:59 PM
I am stuck at Clownfish. Not so bad. I agree with Charlie, stingrays are beautiful creatures. That Pufferfish isn’t that bad looking. After all there are uglier fish out there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:55 PM
Lotus Flower / (Town) Theater Cloakroom / Musical Note

Ahh, how sweet, PTG.
How about some music to go with that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 5:32 PM
Egg / (Town) Antique Shop / Strawberry

AEG, PTG, Annikabelle,

It has been a pleasure playing with you. I hope we can continue this game in another forum.

Ame

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 10:38 PM
Open Facebook and search for Midnight Castle. There is a play game link there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 7:31 PM
Well said.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 7:29 PM
Surprisingly, Buddy and I made it to my room unbothered. While he nosed around, I pile my stuff on the bed and get out the travel bag I used to bring my stuff. I packed it all in there and closed it up. Then, I gathered the few things that I have for Buddy and packed them in the extra spaces. Taking a last look around, I say goodbye to my room.

“Come on, Buddy, lets go.” We head back down to the tea room and arrive just in time to hear Seeker’s announcement/warning. With Buddy sticking close to me, I head to an empty chair and sit down. Looking around the room, I spot the carpet bag where I left it and get up and retrieve it. Now, all I need is a place to go and a plan to get there, but first, I need a snack and a drink.

Getting up again, I head to the coffee bar and order a caramel latte and grab a pastry and a serving of the pavlova. When I nearly drop my snack getting the coffee, the cup appears to rise on it’s own. “Okay, follow me” I say and go back to my chair. The ghost gives me the coffee after I set the snack down on the light table next to the chair, “Thank you,” I say but because I can’t see or hear them, I have no idea if there is a response or if the ghost is still there. Enjoying my needed food and drink, I try thinking about what I am going to do but just can’t bring myself to even consider permanently leaving.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:24 PM
Yes, you will need to sign up for a Yahoo account but you don’t have to use the accompanying email account. You can use any emai that you want for notifications once you join a group.

Joining Yahoo is free. The only thing you have to pay for is if you want to fully use the email. Keeping it webmail keeps it free if you need to use the email.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:12 PM
This totally sucks! I finally find a place to hang out online and it closes! I am at a loss for words!

The suggestions are interesting but I haven’t heard of these apps and websites before.

I have a suggestion to contribute. Yahoo has a Groups feature and I happen to have 2 story groups that died. I might be able to convert the lesser used one to an MC group (I hope).

You will need to sign up for a Yahoo account but once you join a group, you can use what ever email that you want for notifications.

Ame

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 11:02 PM
I am using Windows 10 and am not having these problems. What I do have trouble with and it affects more than just my game, is Malwarebytes pro. When I let that run, it slows everything down and causes major pausing problems on everything done over the internet. It sometimes won’t let MC load as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 10:45 PM
Grapes / (Cloud City) Mountain Heart / Corn

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 9:15 PM
Strawberry / (Town) Antique Shop / Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:02 PM
That sudden return to full size was quite a surprise as was the ride on the large carpet. As soon as we got back, I did what I could to help with Grim before heading to see Buddy. Wickerbat and Cash wouldn’t leave Grim’s side once she was settled so I got them a bit of food and water. Then, I discreetly tossed the pills and headed outside and called Buddy.

He came as soon as I called him and we were both happy to see each other. He was all over me with excitement and kisses.

Suddenly, there was a commotion coming from the direction of the tea room. When I looked up, there were cats and dogs being ejected from there by a broom, correction, PTG’s broom. To shocked to react, all I could do was watch the cruelty taking place. I saw them herded to the pet enclosure and locked in.

Without thinking about it, I headed to the tea room to give PTG a piece of my mind. As I entered, Charlie was already at it so I stood next to the door and just watched what was going on as I seethed with anger. It was a pleasure to see PTG get scared, quickly clean up the mess he caused and retreat.

After he was gone, that was when I realized that there had been changes made. I liked the new look with the 2 bars and the mini dining area that must have been for the gnomes.

I had forgotten that Buddy was still with me and to my surprise, he sat nicely and quietly next to me until I turned and nearly stepped on him. Remembering that the guards were gone, I took Buddy to our room, it was time to get my belongings, find a tent and camp out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 11:21 AM
Cherry / (Cloud City) Potions Shop / Blueberries

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 9:22 AM
Harmonica / (Castle) Crypt / Frog

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator