Posts created by Shadow3814

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 17 10:23 PM
I'd visit and stay over, But it would be all according to how far away it is! Of course... Texas has 17 Castles to choose from... I like Newman's Castle in Bellville... It has it's own moat with working Drawbridge and Portcullis... beautifully situated along a lake. Then, up in the TX Hill Country, you have a replica of Felkenstein Castle... the owners managed to obtain the original plans of the one in Germany.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 17 8:14 PM
Silver... I'm not much of a DQ fan, but... I do what I can, when I can. Until I hit one of those danged Airships! Yaarg! And you are spot on with your post.

I agree... that I get somewhat tired of certain players telling others how to play. We all play differently and that's what makes this game unique... there are no set rules you have to follow.

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but.... to try to shove their opinions down others throats? I agree... not cool. So please, folks... step back and give others some breathing room. I'll leave ya with this thought... I'll play my game, my way.... You play your game, your way. I'll bet we'll all get along better.... Thank You.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 7:25 PM
Ada... My deepest condolences. Sending my love and prayers to help you through these sad times......

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 7:36 PM
Dear Friends.... I will be out of the game for this weekend. I will try to be back LATE on Sunday. I have taken down my Wish List, except for the Crafted Items because several of my friends are closing their games & are gifting out their crafted. For my other friends, please.... DO NOT... I repeat.... DO NOT gift me! Please, don't waste your coin or inventory... keep it for yourselves, as you may need it. Please and Thank You.... Luv you all.....

Shadow3814

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 3:42 PM
Well... Dadgumit! That ain't good.... was hoping for better news. Keep us up-dated, if ya can and let her know we're all waiting for her return...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 17 7:54 PM
Cindy... Take all the time you need. My games will be waiting for ya. Know exactly how you feel... All I've been doing is trying to max out any HOS's and gifting out. Other than that? My dog and I have been getting out and going places.... Luv ya...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 17 10:23 PM
kiwidownunder wrote:Thankyou For Your Hard Work And Dedication "Big Sis",Where Would We Be Without You ,AG,And Others.....Gandalf

You're welcome, Lil Bro.... Happy to see ya....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 17 9:39 PM
2) LIMIT THE PLAY ... Any player, who lands in the Top 100, should be limited to playing only in the time frame that they won in. They should be blocked from playing again, that day. In other words... one win, per day, per Tournament. I honestly don't know how hard it would be to write a program like this. Perhaps by the player's ID#... giving them a 24 hr. Cool Down Period, like the Dice Table? Once you win, you are unable to play again, that day. This would give others... fast or slow... a chance of landing in the Top 100.

Sorry, if I offended some players with this suggestion, but after a certain post was made, I felt compelled to explain this in more detail..... along with the Timing....
Limit the Play.... I made this suggestion because there are quite a few players out there that feel they will never be able to gain this Achievement and get the Kitty because the same Players are constantly on the 100 Leader Board. By limiting the play, this would give those who have never, or seldom been, in the Top 100, a chance. I felt that this suggestion would, at least give them that chance. I know that when I land in the top... I don't play again that day. Just to let someone else get that chance. I know it's not much, but it makes me feel better.
TIMING... This was made basically for those who work (I'm retired). When the Tournaments start... a lot of players are either at work.... on their way home from work... or have to go to bed early because of work. By changing the Tournament to every 4 hrs. this gives those players a chance to catch a Tournament, from beginning to end. And change the playing time from 2hrs. back to the original 1hr. play. Two hours is just too long... sorry. It would also help the working class players if we could play the Tournament on a weekend. Just saying... Thank you...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 17 8:04 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
Shadow3814 wrote:
HennyMarie wrote:About "compensation" I think that is were the glitch was.. some keep the unused chips and could spin more next time.
Sorry.... I beg to differ. I don't know how it is with other platforms, but.... On PC, you lose any extra chips left over from your spins. You can't save them for the next time around. If this is different for other platforms, then PC players should also be able to save them.... Which I think is an unfair advantage. If we could save them.... then why not just hoard them until you can spin the wheel 10 or 15 times? Definitely cheating.... sorry... I just don't think being able to save them is right.
On iPad, I was NEVER given the opportunity to save chips......there was one time I played that my score had not flushed from the previous game, so it gave me a ridiculously high score....but that score was never published in the Leaderboard......it was removed totally and I had no scores for that Tournament.

Thank you, AEGram... for verifying this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 17 3:56 PM
HennyMarie wrote:Sorry Shadow3814.. but is not kindergarten.. if you don't win.. so what.. you don't loose anything. Don't take it out on those who win.

About timing.. the tounaments were more than two times a day as it was.

Agree on "fix it" and "even it out"

About "compensation" I think that is were the glitch was.. some keep the unused chips and could spin more next time.

Sorry.... I beg to differ. I don't know how it is with other platforms, but.... On PC, you lose any extra chips left over from your spins. You can't save them for the next time around. If this is different for other platforms, then PC players should also be able to save them.... Which I think is an unfair advantage. If we could save them.... then why not just hoard them until you can spin the wheel 10 or 15 times? Definitely cheating.... sorry... I just don't think being able to save them is right.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 17 9:17 PM
I have a few suggestions for the DEVS concerning the Tournaments and the Spinning Wheel and, hopefully, these will be passed along...

TOURNAMENTS
1) TIMING... The Tournaments should be played every 4 hrs. apart, instead of the normal 8 to 12 hrs. They should also be played twice a week or every 2 weeks, on specific days (DEVS choice). One of these days should be on the weekend. This would give those who work, a chance to play and participate.
2) LIMIT THE PLAY ... Any player, who lands in the Top 100, should be limited to playing only in the time frame that they won in. They should be blocked from playing again, that day. In other words... one win, per day, per Tournament. I honestly don't know how hard it would be to write a program like this. Perhaps by the player's ID#... giving them a 24 hr. Cool Down Period, like the Dice Table? Once you win, you are unable to play again, that day. This would give others... fast or slow... a chance of landing in the Top 100.
3) REWARD... Diamonds should be distributed appropriately.. NOT BY SCORE . Example... 1st=50 diamonds... 2nd=40... 3rd=30... 4th thru 10th=20... 11th thru 50th= 10 and 51st thru 100th= 5 diamonds. This way... no matter how fast or how slow a player is, they are receiving something for their effort. Instead of 1 measly diamond....
WHEEL
1) FIX IT... This is definitely a problem. The Wheel needs to be fixed where there is No Hesitation, Jerkiness... and, the Biggest Problem... Stopping on a slot, then JUMPING FORWARD AGAIN! This makes it look like the Wheel is rigged... and, I'm sure I'm not the only player who thought this... Sorry.
2) EVEN IT OUT ... The Wheel should be leveled out. Example... 2 slots each of 10% - 20% - 30% - 40% - 50%... (NO Bust/NO 0%) Evenly Spaced. As it is now, it shows 3 10%... 2 each of 20% - 30% - 40% and 1 50%.
3) COMPENSATION ... Any player left with Extra Chips (1 or 2), after spinning their Maximum on the Wheel, should be compensated for those extra chips and receive either 1 diamond or Air Ship item per chip. No compensation for any chips over 2, as this means the player did not play all of their spins. We work hard to find these chips, we should receive something for the extras... instead of them vanishing into Cyber Space. Thank You.

Shadow3814

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 6:24 PM
Glad to have helped out.... As Sharp Eye stated.... Keep the red one up and I'll help ya there also....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:39 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:If there's a million people playing, there will be a million opinions. All of us have expressed frustration, glee, exhilaration, agony and defeat. We've helped each other, applauded each other and commiserated with each other. That's always been part of the appeal of this game and forum for me.

I chose not to play the Challenge. Simply not interested for a whole myriad of reasons. I understand how gripes feels, but I applaud all of those enjoying the Challenge.

I don't want to play MC simply for the achievements or challenges; I actually want to play the game as it was originally developed. But that's my personal way of playing; or not playing. There is no right or wrong in how we play, or what expectations we have of the game, it's just our own personal style.

Well said, WB......

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 3:23 PM
Randy... sent ya a PM....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 17 5:41 PM
My wish is.... Make the Ship Wheels Collectable . Therefore, those that you receive over the amount required wouldn't just disappear into Cyber Space. This would help out with both the DQ's and Trina's quests. I'm tired of trying to fill an Airship quest requiring 250 wheels and only receiving 245! Not all of us can afford to bring the Airship back early, with diamonds...especially when you only have 3 hours left in your day to complete said quest and the Airship takes 4 hours to return! If we were allowed to keep any wheels, over the required amount, it would help with the next quest.... Just my opinion.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 8:58 PM
WTH!!! MJA.... So, sorry to hear this! Just take it easy and get well soon. Sending my prayers for a speedy recovery.... Luv ya

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 5:22 PM
Hold for future Up-Date

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 5:11 PM
Hold for future Up-Date

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 5:10 PM
Hold for future Up-Date

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 5:09 PM
EAST AREA

52... PALACE BALCONY... One thousand nights have passed, each full of heroic adventures and cunning shenanigans. Scherazade's tales have become a cherished part of my life - as has she. I wait for every night as for the moonrise. The love story of Shahryar and Scheherazade will be among the immortal tales told for generations to come.

(TO BE CONTINUED IN A FUTURE UP-DATE)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator