Posts created by Qismet

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 19, 18 7:26 AM
How do you beat this level with no smiley faces and no money?? Makes playing the rest of the game impossible. . .

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 18 11:37 AM
Tired of game freezing on several levels so far. I am running windows 10. My computer is brand new and needs no updates. Please fix the game!!!

Thank you so much LaTusita. It worked for me also!

What was yesterday's code?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 17 5:38 PM
Bought the game today and was excited to see another Sally. For whatever reason, it won't play correctly (as too many other Big Fish games are doing lately.) I can only play 3 to 5 levels without ending up with a black screen. Have already tried all the typical fixes - still problems. It would be nice to buy a BF game that would be enjoyable without all these issues.

I am running Windows 10.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 17 3:27 PM
I note that the new fix does not address the issue of the lack of difficulty settings. This is very irritating to me because I am not brand new and I can't play as quickly as I used to. I have been playing Emily games since she first started and I have loved them all. The lack of difficulty settings is not fair since the game (as it should be) is available on its parent site with the difficulty settings. Why should we be charged for an incomplete game with no promise of it being fixed? This one will just sit in my purchase history and I won't buy any other Emily games from Big Games unless the complete game is offered. Running windows 10.

Fix it, Big Fish!!!!!

downloaded the fix for this game this morning. I was on level 45 when I had to exit the game. came back to it and the whole game was wiped out. by that i mean, i got a message saying the save file was corrupted so i lost all of my progress. I am running windows 10.

atill working 7:30 am cdt

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 17 12:37 PM
I find this to be a rip-off. A friend of mine bought the game for me since I have been playing Emily games for 10 years. It is supposed to be a CE, yet the game is lacking difficulty settings. I am well aware that the game can be purchased from its parent site and has the difficulty settings. I feel as though Big Fish has ripped off Emily fans by putting out an unfinished build and still charging as though it is a full game. Clearly, it is not since the game (on Big Fish) doesn't give the entire game including difficulty settings. I, for one, would demand either my friend's money back or that Big Fish put out a rebuild of this game as it was intended to be.

Not pleased at all! I have taken it off my BFG manager until Big Fish sees fit to do something about this and won't put it back on until the difficulty settings are included like they are on the other gaming site.

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 5:33 AM
Where are the sheets of metal you need to complete the level? Have I just gone blind or am I missing something? Help, please!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 4:56 PM
i hope i am replying to the right question. on one level, there are little burner-type things. once you repair and get them started, you have to go back and pour water on them to clear the smoke. you will need 15 waters for each.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 4:51 PM
you find the little pink things during gameplay. i wish i could be more specific, but i don't remember. you will find it if you make sure to remove and uncover anything that might have rewards under it.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Apr 1, 17 8:32 AM
STILL waiting for number III!!! Should I just give up or is there any hope????

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on May 10, 16 2:17 PM
who used to love these games, but can't buy them anymore??? there's no point in my buying them because the developers (unlike the earliest games) have made the hidden objects so small that I can't see them anymore. I'm certainly not brand new, but I have no problems seeing the hidden objects in other games. what's up with the tiny, tiny things to find?

posted in The Others on Apr 25, 16 7:57 AM
I have valid PCCs for games, but cannot use it on this game. I know that it is on discount this week, but I should be able to use my code on it. I do not want to buy it for 2.99, I want it for FREE with my code. I do not think I should have to wait for next week because you have it on special. It is hard enough to use codes before they expire. Very irritating.

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 16 8:52 AM
My first impression of this game is tedious. I had no technical problems with the game, and the graphics were good. The game just did not pull me in. It is lacking in fun factor. I quit playing the sample in 25 minutes and I have no desire to complete the trial. This is a definite no as a CE, and probably won't make the cut for SE. Try it for yourself. It may be enjoyable for you. Not a bad game, just did not do anything for me.

Q

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 16 11:07 AM
It's working! Thanks for the fix!

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 16 10:17 AM
Still not working at 12:15 PM CST. I know the code does work on SE's of older games since I tested that. Not sure it works on any of the other CE's since I already have those games. Seems like this should be a fairly easy fix. Not sure why this is taking so long.

Q

MEH
 posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 10:54 AM
It does not bode well when I fall asleep when trying to play. So far this just does not grab me. Seems a bit tedious and uninspired. Have 30 mins left in trial and will play again later to see if I will become more interested.

ruby, I restarted the bonus game and the game was fine; however, the glitch should still be fixed. you might want to try restarting the bonus game and see if that lets you finish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator