Posts created by edmee1947

as far as the demo goes,nothing to do with Andersen! confused storyline and not so good pictures....a "bof! " game!

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 8, 17 7:26 AM
far too much battles against ghosts without enough explanations of what to do!!! not for me

for me too ,changing the resolution of the screen work and also for the games from this serie from 2015 (older games play without trouble )

similar problem with win 10 after new update , so i uninstall this update and install again the game: it does not work either but after the uninstall, a file stay and give the following message:
" 20.4.2017 22:47:50: RenderSystem_D3D8: Failed to create Direct3D device"
if this can help the devs,it will be fine

when i have to make knights battling on the wall of cathedral,the puzzle does not work! i tried every positions,went to SG to see the good one, i put the right position and noting happened! so,impossible to have the shield! and so,impossible to finish the game! sad there no skip to this one indeed!

and for every mini game which need to swap or turn something don't work! i have to skip them all! bad game indeed!

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 15 2:25 AM
well,well! i found this one is the one which is nearest of the first phantasmat! ghosts?yes,as titttle say! story is fine , many things to do , good mini games , good hidden objects scenes very well done graphics and cherry on the cake ,always hilarious credits: "50 shades of gore"! even when i don't love much the games from Eipix , i stay till i can see the credits! it is now a part of the game!

it takes me 5 1/2 hours to play and i have kept bonus level for tomorrow!
i give it 4 and a half stars!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 15 2:32 AM
i have very big difficulties to play this mini game! i cannot print the first colour! the game does not want to highlight the good plate;has someone else the same glitch?

posted in Chimeras: The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 15 5:17 AM
find also it is too predictable and easy and short! under 5 hours for the whole game and without hurry! just average for me even if well done!
accents don't matter me for ...i am french!

played the beta early 2014

posted in Lost Amulets: Stone Garden on Sep 15, 15 2:52 PM
me too! no error message just 'the game stopped plying suddenly' and i have link to drive to the dev site!
something with graphic card perhaps,but all my drivers are updated!

there only four cables to put in holes,but,it is wright there is a glitch and that the red one can't be put in its hole,at last for me also! and i don't want to play this game also again from the beginning (i had to do for the alaskan one,it's enough!)

posted in The Mahjong Huntress on Aug 17, 15 4:42 AM
some levels are UN-PLAYABLE !!! never be able to pass the billiard room even after 50 tries! trashcan for me!

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 15 10:10 AM
love very much this game! i'm 70 years old but love it much better than childish magical stories with the snake to lure with flute(do the dev known that snake are deaf?) a coin which can unscrew every screw(try and tell me if it is possible!)this one is
very well done good story,and cherry on cake i just received from a canadian friend of mine ....a beautiful dream catcher! good atmosphere,beautiful graphics sometime colorful,sometime dark,puzzles all playable ,and good length! it is a game very inventive and original! love this dev because none of their games are repetitive

finaly i bring back Mathusalem (my old pc) from its retirment and the game open,play with some objects that don't want to be picked up even after 5or6 tries , arrive to queen's castle and here: access violation! and the graphic card is now a NVIDIA one! after that i think this game is totaly incompatible with the MD radeon system and for NVIDIA one need to be played with latest graphic cards

maybe,but that is a very bad things if betas tests are all done on same computer configuration ! and i certainly don't want to pay new graphic card to play one game! it is a lack of work and not very serious from this dev! i'm not sure to bring back my old pc (16 years old!,but always working!) for this bad joke!
thanks to you to have done what the dev would have!

same issue here! the vandel's cat purring then nothing else! not enough for a game,right?

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 23, 15 6:22 AM
begin well,play video from beginning,see the man who say he always returne to the same university,and.....out! go back to windows! ppppfffff! well no matter,i hate game that does feel my screen!

thanks,BlueStarFish for explanations ! this is what happened 2 years ago,and i erased the computer name which was wrong, and gave one without any non-standard english character ;and as the bad one has disapeared from my computer, i can't do anything more to make this game work! thanks for trying to help!

problem is not to have playing straight forward,but that it is impossible to access the bonus level! so,not a CE for me! and not even a SE ! i play on windows 7 and it is the second time i have this issue with an eipix game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator