Posts created by CeeAnne

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Jul 1, 14 2:31 PM
Hello Joe & All; I've just run into issue on 3rd level of Null & Void Treadmill Time.

I have double checked to be sure as per previous post that I do not have the lock feature on, but anyway problem is not with letters or puzzle pieces.

Whether using big or small cursor, a click does not remove the found item from the list of 5 main objects at the top of the page.

After several clicks the play area will gray out for a few seconds. When the gray penalty phase ends I can click on the object and after a couple of clicks it may register and remove item from the top of page. Sometimes not.

I am getting an audible confirmation of the click, but it is as if I am not clicking on the right item. I've restarted this level several times, problem persists.

Have tried exiting and re-entering game. Hate to uninstall and reinstall, I'll lose my progress.

Any suggestions or fixes?

Thanks, Cee

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on May 20, 14 3:26 PM
To play in order:

1. Royal House of Stone
2. Castle of Shadows
3. Citadels of Time
4. Revenge of the Witch
5. Kingdom of Despair

Enjoy!

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 27, 08 3:13 AM
You both are geniuses!

Many thanks to gojojogo for breaking it down into the three categories; that made it easy to analyze. My problem was category 2, a complete song which was unsolved.

Thankyou, Thankyou LizzieK! Just as you suggested, I checked and it was "Fly Away on the Wings of the Wind" that did not have the word SOLVED next to it! How ever did you know?

I must have looked thru the musaic book countless times, but kept missing that crucial word. I guess all I saw was that "0" left to solve.

Tomorrow I'll be able to finish the game, I've been playing Dream Chronicles 2 tonight and I'm up to the chessboard sequence (another musical stumper) and I'm beat.

I really appreciate you both for taking the time to answer my query and solve the problem; God Bless.

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 23, 08 8:18 AM
6 songs show incomplete. "0" left to solve in every room, but still uncompleted puzzles. Went back thru my book per other forum suggestions, they're still showing as incomplete. Songs are Auld Lang Syne, Entertainer, Toreador Song, William Tell, Fur Elise, and Ode To Joy. Nothing left to solve, what gives? Any suggestions?

Thanks to all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator