Posts created by gbo1

HUGE still worked at 11:56 eastern standard time USA

GAMECLUB Half off all Collector and Standard Editions ($6.99 and $3.49). A real members' discount.

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Mar 24, 16 12:54 PM
I've just found this game per a recommendation and I'm loving it. I had the same problem with the safe. I had to leave the game for awhile then come back because I was frustrated.

It's peculiar, but above the first number 0 is a tab. Click on center of knob until you get the 2. Then actually click where the second number goes. You should see the tab move to just above the second position. Repeat for third number.

I really hope everyone has solved this by now, but it might be useful for the next player.

Have fun, fishies.

gbo

Thank you, feegee. I'm loving this game, and what a treat to be able to purchase it for half price.

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 15 9:01 AM
It is 11:55 am in the U.S. (Ohio) and the code is still good.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 15 7:20 AM
Yea!!! The code still works at 10:16 U.S. Eastern Standard Time. This is wonderful when you don't have additional games to buy.

Still works at 9:15 am E.S.T.

11:22 EST - Code is still working

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Forbidden Muse on Jul 12, 15 2:48 PM
CE is SUMMER
SE is SAVE50

50% off the retail price

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Forbidden Muse on Jul 12, 15 11:08 AM
All gone. Thanks to those who responded. I don't feel that my punchcard codes are wasted when used.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Forbidden Muse on Jul 12, 15 9:44 AM
One down. One to go.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Forbidden Muse on Jul 12, 15 9:35 AM
I have quite a few punchcard codes and won't use them all so I'm giving away my oldest 2. They must be used by 7-22-2015. The first two fishies that want them will get them.

11:15 EST - the code still works. Yah!!!!!

I am not having problems on my Windows 7, but I am blessed to have 7 computers so I can always find at least one on which a game will play. Looking back over a few games with problems I see that some updates take 4 to 14 days to fix. I now will try a few other computers and if there are any problems I will send in a Dr. Felix per machine. They are safe and highly valuable to the game producer in identifying the problem. Here is an item I copied a couple of years ago as a reminder to myself when I am frustrated by a game I really want to play:

"I can definitely understand that you are curious to know how our Dr. Felix can be helpful. It cannot tell us which game you are having problems with though but by mentioning the game and what problems you are having, our Dr. Felix can help us find the cause of these problems.

These reports not only show us if there are some adjustments that can be made to your computer, but they also give us very valuable information about the game itself - the sort of information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

It is also very beneficial for us to have as many Dr. Felixes as we can, so we can see if there are any trends or differences among the various systems and configurations.

Finally, some developers do visit the Forums and keep track of the technical issues that are posted in our tech threads. But others will only know about any problems if our Tech Department gets in touch with them, and even in that case, the more information we have to give them about the nature of the problem and how widespread it is, the better.

So, please do think about taking the time to help us out by running the Dr. Felix Report and sending it in. And thank you to those Fishies who have already done so.

Thanks!

bfgBiwa "

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 20, 15 7:31 AM
Please check your messages before purchasing game.

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Jan 31, 13 1:36 PM
Based on 30 minutes of the demo I will be unable to purchase. I was blown away by the art. Really enjoyed the bluesy jazz riffs. I even turned the music volume up. I was instantly involved in the storyline and wanted to see where it would lead. I don't need voice-overs because they're usually so bad that they distract from the game. Why won't I purchase it then? Way too many hidden object scenes. One after another. The scenes are beautifully done. They are not junk pile scenes, overly done. Just too many in a short time. It interrupted the story flow and excitement of the game for me.

I still recommend this game for those who like lots of hidden object scenes and those who like sci-fi.

posted in Galactic Express on Jan 29, 13 1:11 PM
I tried it and liked it. It's not exciting. It's not fast. But's colorful and mind-stirring. That's what I like. Trying to pack the ships without losing points is my personal challenge. This is not a play-through-to-the-finish game but it will certainly be good for relief play or if you have a few minutes to play something just for the fun of it. I really like the sounds of the cargo space ships when they take-off.

Add: I played on casual mode. I hate timed modes.

I like it and will purchase with a PCC or if it goes on sale for $2.99.

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Jan 22, 13 9:04 AM
Hello, Old_Man_River, Gojira, and Valdy

I want to add my thanks and gratitude to all the fantastic reviewers. I never download or play a game before I read all the reviews. I've been here since January 2008 and I've learned long ago how to judge a game from the reviews. The reviews help me make the decision "do I need to demo this today?" I've found a system that works for me.

Thanks to the great detailed reviews I will not be downloading this game. Since I started with HO MCF: Prime Suspects (it's great) I've become enthralled with the HOPA's. A lot of HO scenes now only break my concentration and slow down the game. I do like the HO's that are highly interactive. They're like little mini puzzle games. I've over 35 unplayed games. I just don't need this.

To all my fellow fishies who love numerous HO scenes have a fun time playing this game. I personally love the art I saw in the screen shots.

Keep swimmng, swimming, swimming. . .

gbo

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 12 1:39 AM
Valdy did a fantastic review of the game. I'm still waiting on download.

I've been waiting for this game for quite some time. The developer, CerasusMedia, also produced Mystery Stories: Mountain of Madness. I really enjoyed that game. I have high expectations.

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 12 1:31 AM
I don't think this is Haunted Hotel V. Haunted Hotel is done by SpecialBitStudios, who also did Sonya.

Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper is done by CerasusMedia, who also did Mysteries Stories: Mountain of Madness and Animal Agents.

It could be that one of the studios was bought out. They could have combined. I don't know. It would seem a peculiar coincidence that this character would have the exact name. Yet, it's a possibility.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator