Posts created by jaragr

Where is the 5th trap? I can get that far but can't find that!

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 6:23 PM
You have to get 1200 points and I have gotten over 1400 twice. Tells me to "try again". What am I doing wrong? I know I've completed this level and it shows I haven't! Am I missing something?

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 17 6:14 PM
I haven't had the error overlay until level 17, now can't play any further. Game is choppy, not smooth. Also cannot purchase serving table upgrade. Hope there will be updates for this game soon as I just purchased it today.

posted in Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey on Apr 1, 17 7:20 PM
Where is the needle?

So far I have missed 2 levels of finding the statue - is there a way I can tell which levels I missed?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love on Nov 21, 16 6:51 PM
Are these on the multi-click or normal?

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Nov 16, 16 7:30 PM
Game worked great until Level 41 - very choppy, even hesitates.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Nov 16, 16 7:01 PM
This level is so jumpy it's hard to play - worked great up until this level.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Nov 12, 16 2:26 PM
Work to your LEFT first - gold is dropped by a parachute.

Hidden items are only on the levels that show the jug on the right hand side.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 16 5:27 PM
Cannot get gold on level 12 - can't get enough workers I think. Any ideas? I have tried and tried!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Sep 5, 16 6:02 PM
Cannot get enough crystals to finish the houses! Even maxed out everything but the lumber. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 4, 16 9:24 PM
Is there a way to go back and replay a level if you don't get gold?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator