Posts created by colorsplash

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Aug 21, 14 3:36 PM
Treasure Seekers...all three games

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Feb 16, 14 5:47 PM
Played through game . Great as usual. Got to slider puzzles and wham . Keep getting knocked out at Eagle in branch puzzle. What can I Do?

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 12 5:55 PM
I don't care what all the detractors say I loved this game..............Even when I screwed up and had to start over I loved this game. I have been playing it for two days and I am thrilled with it...Still haven't finished. Great artwork great storyline lots of HOS and some wackadoo puzzles. The ability to skip what flabbergasts me. Hate the tool loop but otherwise best 14 bucks spent in a while.....Keep it comin!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 12 11:16 AM
Disregard fellow gamers...............tried leaving game and then going back and problem fixed itself!!!!!!!!!Hooray..I really loved this game!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 12 11:12 AM
i am trying to collect the wax from the HOS scene in the epilogue but when i put my curser onto the yellow or green wax it turns into a down arrow and kicks me out of the puzzle.have tried 30 times and since rest of the puzzle was great I am giving up until I hear differently

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Nov 4, 11 7:11 AM
Help please..Iam attempting to cut the string holding the last chicken with the scissors provided. NO SUCH LUCK!!! Am I doing something wrong or do I just keep trying????

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 27, 11 11:28 AM
I tyhought this was a really nice game...not too hard and it ran perfectly and THEN!! oh no my fall puzzle got a summer emblem gave it to summer again sent me to Winter without finishing Fall....wassup??

posted in Frozen Kingdom on May 25, 11 2:00 PM
I am always on the loookout for match 3 games. This one IS NOT IT!!
. Thanks everbody for your comments. It is nice to know that I wasnt't the only person who did't like this game.
Back to HOG'S for now.

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 7:18 AM
not really a reply just a question What is Hdo or for that matter any of the initials used to categorize these games. I have been a member for years but too embarassed to ask. By the way I am so grateful for all the reviews of the games. I have been saved hours of playing stupid games that looked ok but became Blah later. Love all the big fishies in the pond!!

posted in Jodie Drake and the World in Peril on Jan 15, 11 5:06 AM
I like it! It's a good Sunday kind of ****. Not too difficult...but not totally BORING either. I hope the mini games get a little harder but I am going to buy it. Not every game has to be as complex as possible to make it fun to play. Sometimes Mystery Case File type games are just too difficult to wrap to wrap my brain around!!

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 4, 11 10:30 AM
Not for me...too boring. A great game for the youngins tho!

posted in Jane Lucky on Nov 30, 10 2:58 PM
Although I thought I would like this because it wasn't dark and dreary, it is really a bomb! I realize these are games and fictional but I cannot suspend my belief that terrorists will let you pick up their weapons and vandelize their traps. Not even bothering to play this one out.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Sep 11, 10 5:59 AM
I am at the very end of the game...I only have to find the blueprint to finish this game. I know where it should be...in the machine after the elevator ride...Where is it!!! HELP!!!

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Aug 9, 10 1:48 PM
This is one of the best 2.99 that I have spent in ages. The Mini games are some of the best in any games I have played. Thanks bfg

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 28, 10 5:46 AM
I purchased this game when it first came out! Played it twice. Well worth the 3.00. ENJOY!

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 28, 10 5:38 AM
yuckie

posted in Paradise Quest on Jul 23, 10 8:28 AM
I- have never had so much fun with a match three game. Wheever I have trouble getting thru a level I go to my alter ego in the untimed mode. Some one askied if there are any other match 3 games like this one....I liked Babylonia . Not as good but close...I don't like games that only have timed gameplay...not just in Match 3 but in **** games.as well. I play to have fun not to get all stressed out!!! I have taien a break from ****'s for a bit and I am now taking test runs on new games.Still don't get the fun of ikme management games but there are always newones coming out so somebody must likie them....Forgikve all spellng errors space bar busted andikiknstikcki

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 7:50 AM
I am not even going to try this one. First of all; The whole idea for the game is offensive...The Inquisition is one of the darkest times in history...Don't agree with us we will burn you at the stake!! Next they will come up with a game called Escape from Auschvitz...That would really top off bad taste subjects for games. I am a firm believer in free choice so I know I don't have to buy a game I find offensive...but I also don't have to frequent a game site that features such a tasteless subject matter............
Secondly the art work is terrible....
Will definitely NOT be buying this one

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Jan 16, 10 6:20 AM
I came to this gtame late...I am totally stuck on the sixth bullet....I have tried every suggestion I found in these notes and of course the blog. I have put the raft on the rock...I have searched for a "closet" in the cargo hold to find a pump to inflate the raft ...STILL NO BULLET! argh I am ready to start all over and try to locate all six bullets but it pees me off to do that. HELP!!!

posted in Anka on Jan 10, 10 4:34 AM
Awesome game!!! I too thought that the artwork was an indication of the quality of the game. Boy was I wrong. This is a GREAT game. I don't think I've ever been so stumped by a game before. Thank God the hints are endless. BUY IT!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator