Posts created by time_for_a_beer

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 27, 16 8:15 AM
dmindex
User Name: time_for_a_beer
2829 Marshall, Yvette, level 79
Cynderellas Royal Table, Ellie, level 76
Rhodopis Sterling level 41
Aschenputtel Ellie level 11

PLAYING TIME: no schedule whatsoever, but usually pop in about 8 am (5 am PT) to at least "collect"

started playing DM April 2016
favorite beer: stout
Michigan

update, Sept. 2016

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 26, 16 6:49 PM
NEW MANOR ALERT!
Was bored today, so started up another "Cinderella, this time the German version. Aschenputtel
The German version is kinda gory, with the step-sisters cutting off their toes to try and fit into the slipper.
Accepting neighbors NOW!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 16, 16 7:38 AM
Neighbors of 2829 Marshall and Cynderellas Royal Table, let me know if you're taking advantage of the boosting sale today, and need energy.

Working on my energy gifting achievement. Kinda like a girl scout badge, but more fun!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 16, 16 7:34 AM
BOOSTING is 50% off!

neighbors of 2829 Marshall and Cynderellas Royal table, let me know if you need energy!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 6, 16 8:09 AM

"Thanks for posting here, it's so much easier than having to look through neighbor lists! I'll look for Rhodopis asap.
"

And thanks for the energy, Eli! Had a lovely boost through this morning.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 5, 16 7:31 AM
Rhodopis is boosting! Through tomorrow morning. Kinda low on energy.
Thanks!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 16 5:32 PM
Thanks, lambchop! Will look for yours tomorrow, out of friend choices for the day.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 16 11:56 AM
Started a third manor named Rhodopis.

"Rhodopis" is an ancient tale about a Greek courtesan who marries the king of Egypt. The story was first recorded by the Greek historian Strabo in the 1st century BC and is considered the earliest known variant of the "Cinderella" story
Looking for neighbors! I'm an on and off gifter, depending on how my eyes are doing. Obviously better today, if I felt like starting a manor! I've updated my D.M. i.n.d.e.x. post, and I think I found a "tater" manor already!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 16 11:43 AM
dmindex
User Name: time_for_a_beer
2829 Marshall, Yvette, level 75
Cynderellas Royal Table, Ellie, level 73
Rhodopis Sterling level 11

started playing DM April 2016
favorite beer: stout
Michigan

adding third manor. welcoming neighbors!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 16 11:37 AM
Franken Toy! I couldn't wait to start this one walking around.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 31, 16 8:10 AM
Buddytrex beat me to the beer mug ice sculpture, so I'll have to think of something else. hmmm.... Meanwhile, I'll bring my mug over to fill it from your mug spigot! great idea!
Stout floats for dessert!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 4, 16 8:34 AM
^ thank you, Eli! good info

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 4, 16 8:27 AM
Twice (that I've noticed) when getting silver after summoning land, my silver count has gone up, and then right back down. Has anyone else experienced this?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 4, 16 7:03 AM
eli173 wrote:
time_for_a_beer wrote:Boosting on 2829 Marshall. Final 37 hours of a week, finally remembered to post!

I looked and looked but did not find this manor, although it should appear if you were playing.....did you remember to boost?

Hmmm, I was on quite a bit, must have just missed each other. Had to take a few breaks on the holiday weekend. Does anyone know how "off" your game has to be before people can't see you? On my phone, so it shuts down automatically after a while of non-use.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 2, 16 7:28 AM
Boosting on 2829 Marshall. Final 37 hours of a week, finally remembered to post!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 2, 16 6:53 AM
Have been dropping in here occasionally to read posts, but spending most of my time using all my gifts! Big thank you to all my new Manor neighbors bearing gifts, or just stopping by to visit. Oh, and I've had a few beers along the way.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 16 11:18 AM
My bad! No more links! Can I claim newbie?
It was a picture of the Cinderella's Royal Table sign at Disney World. Yup, I stole it, but changed the spelling!
One other thing this party has accomplished is I graduated to jellyfish! Is it time to shut up now??

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 16 9:09 AM
IMAHUGGER, I LOVE potatoes! How could I have forgotten all that lovely tater goodness! Please pass the butter...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 16 9:07 AM
DING DING DING DING DING
It's noon in Michigan! The stout is poured, can't wait for cookies and brownies!

Abbie: I live in Ann Arbor, so close to Belleville. 2 nice sis-in-laws in Belleville, and I've been to Oscoda, not much up there but the AF base.

does this work?
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 17, 16 8:57 AM
is Reddlass2 out there? Seems fair the person who introduced me to this fine group should be at the party!
Or maybe the small visitors are back...
Will raise a glass to Kiss and Spell, where I met you! it IS almost noon here in Michigan.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator