Posts created by DaisyNewbury

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 18 4:40 PM
I have moved to new site. UID is 8AEGBe . I see a lot of my neighbours have moved over as well.. good to see you there, hope to see the rest of you there soon. Looking forward to new rooms opening up soon I hope, giving us all new challenges and exciting adventures.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 7:50 AM
This is what I have learned from my questions to PLAYME8 Support... not much really:

- they do not specify when BF site will no longer have ROM, I asked them twice and they seem to not want to give a date
- once you set up your profile/acct on PMe8, you have committed yourself to playing there and your account is converted from BF to PMe8. If you continue to play on BF game still after you set up your PMe8 acct, no additional conversion or update of your PMe8 acct will be done from BF... I proved this too. So you effectively are not progressing on PMe8 and when they cut BF, you are back to what you were when you initially set up PMe8
- your neighbours do come over when you convert to PMe8 Support told me, but only the ones who also set up on PMe8 show up, becuz they can't show the others since PMe8 doesn't see them there yet... and Support said they may create a new profile/acct on PMe8 instead of keeping their old one.
- I asked for documentation on this conversion, and got nothing... guess we learn from each other's questions.

... so bottom line... No using PMe8 now is not compulsory... but it will be once BF games announces they are shutting their site down.

have fun playing

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 8:27 AM
I asked PLAYME8 SUPPORT questions about this conversion from BFG to PLAYME8.. not all questions are answered yet.

But they did say today that the NEIGHBOURS problem was fixed. As some of us suspect though only those neighbours who have converted over to new site are shown, those not yet converted I can only assume will show up when they do convert over.

PLAYME8 SUPPORT said once you convert over, 'there will be no other sync of your account from BFG to new site'. So basically once you convert you should not play on BFG anymore as things will not be moved over again.

They did not give a date as to when the BFG site will be gone. And they have not pointed to any other documentation on this conversion.. so we learn by doing and asking questions. Thanks for sharing everyone on what you have found out as well.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 27, 17 5:35 PM
Terrific!! Finally new rooms. I was about to quit this game as it was becoming very boring with same rooms, same repeatable events except for some new ones sprinkled here and there. Now something new and challenging to look forward to.

Thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 17 8:02 AM
okay... finally got in this morning... seems need to wait longer than normal for game to load!

Regarding ROMERUS... her new account name was 'LADYGAILOZLEM' . But I see she is now gone from my neighbourhood. Not sure if she deleted me when I was on vacation for a few weeks or if she just left the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 17 7:50 AM
ROMERUS wrote me a note a couple of months ago saying they ran into account problems and had to start all over again. I cannot remember the new name, and would be able to tell you as soon as I can get logged back into the game. But I deleted ROMERUS because they could not use that account anymore.... a shame cuz they were way up to Level 101x something.. can't see the last digit when over 1000.

Having trouble today getting game to load.. only loads up to 89% via Explorer this morning, and have not been able to get the game going at all via FireFox. Normally use Firefox, but only get a grey window with spinning circle and game won't load, for the last week now. Reading up on how to fix that.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 9, 17 6:33 PM
So I am curious to know what happens at Level 1000 and over? Besides being more difficult to level up, do you get any special events appearing, special rewards? I got 19 neighbours over the 1000 mark with many of the same neighbours already listed here. CONGRATS to you all on your long journey thru these rooms, and special events.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 8, 16 6:15 PM
Played THE PRAIRIE today. Went thru the Items, and found them all but when doing ASSEMBLE the GLUON COLLAPSER artifact it says the TRIPOD STAND is still needed. And sure enough the item count is 0 and not 1 But I went all the way thru as properly done.

How come... how do I get that TRIPOD STAND now, besides having to buy it or ask as gift ? Now I am stuck and cannot continue this event.

Any help ? thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 8, 16 6:12 PM
Played THE PRAIRIE today. Went thru the Items, and found them all but when doing ASSEMBLING the GLUON COLLAPSER artifact it says the TRIPOD STAND is still needed. And sure enough the item count is 0 and not 1 But I went all the way thru as properly done.

How come... how do I get that TRIPOD STAND now, besides having to buy it ?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 8, 16 12:02 PM
Alrighty then, appears the 'spinning of doom' has now been resolved, at least for me. I can see clearly now, the artifacts in the events. And I can now visit neighbours that are a higher level than myself.

Congrats Tech Team for fixing... must have been quite the problem to sort out, and we thank you for your diligence in finding that needle in the haystack.

thanks again

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 16 5:17 PM
Yep appears that all events now have the swirls of unknown! I am playing the Battleship after paying the 20 crystals, the swirls were there too. Still able to play, just can't see the artifacts or anything. But playing thru the Artifact search items that appear on left side of the game do allow you to continue on... like flying blind though, you really don't know what you are putting together.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 6, 16 7:04 PM

Sad we all are as this game spins out of control !

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 6, 16 7:01 PM
PLEASE, Oh dear genies, Please make the spinning stop !

We are all getting dizzy. Guess good therapy though for staying away from this addictive game for a few days.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 24, 16 5:07 PM
Buggy this Red Carpet event is. Like you all did, I encountered the messed up searching, messed up Item List, etc.. Came here to see if any problems logged and sure enough you all left your valuable notes. I bought that one item needed in Shadow mode, then changed modes to avoid Shadow again. Thanks to your notes I was able to work my way thru. Not nice when clock is ticking down to have these bugs. Hope they fix them.

Thanks again

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 16, 16 5:02 PM
To clarify ..The Shipyard is different from the The Battleship event. I see The Battleship event is now back on the MORE EVENTS list.. but it was missing for a couple of days. Thanks for returning it

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 14, 16 7:13 AM
Thanks for the tip nixe2000 and clm5457. I got mixed up thinking 'The Shipyard' was not it, and looking for 'The Battleship'. I do see The Shipyard, so will play it now.

Me too... I wonder if the creepy Hospital series will be back for Halloween in a couple of weeks? I enjoyed the different format of that series not having to do expeditions all the time if I recall.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 13, 16 3:25 PM
Anyone else notice that The Battleship event has gone missing from the MORE EVENTS list? It was there a few days ago, now it doesn't appear.

How come? What happened to it? Are we no longer allowed to play that event?

Any help in locating this missing event is greatly appreciated... thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 21, 16 6:51 AM
Looking to see how to get some of my missing Trophies. What Event gives which Trophy? The Event name does not match the Trophy name, so difficult for me to determine. For example: What Event gives the 'At Botanic Garden', or the 'Age-Old Manor' Trophy. Are some of these Trophies only available in those 'Daily Events' and not the 'More Events' list ?

thanks for any explanation.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 6, 16 7:54 PM
Great to see this item reported here as I came to check if it had. I too have not received the rewards for some expeditions over the past few days. While some rewards I got and others I did not. Hope they find the problem, so we can all benefit by helping neighbours.

thanks,

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 7:14 PM
...hope you find your way in fixing the problem. So many dedicated fans really missing the daily dose of this addictive game. Guess we just gotta go outside for some fresh air while we leave this in the hands of the techies to fix.

Good luck all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator