Posts created by bfgIlinalta

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 5:16 PM
Hello CassieCat123,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening while playing on PC. What I recommend if you haven't already is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of what you are seeing, the levels you're seeing trouble in, and what you've already tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they possibly can.

If you are able to provide your Passport Number, that would help our teams more quickly assist and allow better investigation of the issue being seen. Thank you for your patience and time while working with our teams.

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to report issues in our forums. If I don't have the chance to say goodbye before the forums close, I just wanted to wish everyone here Happy Gaming wherever they may be and a wonderful journey wherever it takes them!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 5:11 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. Know that it was a joy and pleasure to moderate for what I consider one of the more kind places on the Internet, and I've been at a lot of forums and sites in my life.

In case I don't say goodbye before our forums are closed, be kind to yourselves and pleasant journey wherever that may be. I hope everyone keeps the spirit of the community they've helped create and that everyone also remains respectful and friendly in whatever communities they end up being a part of in the future. Happy gaming to all!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Alice Greenfingers 2 on Apr 27, 18 4:22 PM
Hello Tingcat,

I'm sorry to hear you're seeing an Access Violation while trying to play Alice Greenfingers 2. What I recommend in this case is to see if our help article specifically for this kind of error can help resolve it quickly:

Access Violation

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title for this game, what error you are encountering, the steps you've taken specifically to address this issue, and what you'd like to have happen. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is able to help out.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror on Apr 27, 18 4:04 PM
Howdy Everybody,

An update is now available to download! The new version of Tales of Terror: Art of Horror is now available for PC players on the website. This update includes the following:

- Graphical updates and changes.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under Updates. If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If any one runs into an issue after installing this update, please contact our Technical Support Team so it can be looked into.

Thank you for your time, and I wish you all happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Apr 27, 18 3:28 PM
Hello omarosier,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is crashing when clicking on a task in the middle of the game. Since it sounds like there is an 'access denied' message, it could be that the game is running into trouble with permissions.

The following page of steps can help with Windows games that seem to be running into similar issues by giving the game further permissions to run smoothly. If you'd like to try those steps, the following page describes how to run a game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

Those steps may help in this particular instance with the game, but if you find that the game doesn't start or still doesn't run properly, feel free to remove those settings and see if uninstalling and reinstalling the game itself will assist in this scenario:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, what you are experiencing, the steps you've taken to resolve that issue, and what you would like to have done. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 1:36 PM
Hello lvd04 and BearCreekStables,

Thank you for letting us know you've had trouble with the paintbrush cursor. This particular cursor only appears when players are placing colors in a mosaic board. Unfortunately, it appears that disabling the Custom Cursor only disables the pointer's custom cursor and not this paintbrush cursor which also appears during a mosaic puzzle. This paintbrush will appear during a mosaic whether players have set the custom cursor or not.

I'm going to let the teams behind the game know what players have been encountering and what they'd like to have available as an option in regards to this paintbrush cursor during gameplay. Thank you for your time and patience, and if there are further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let a moderator know via private message. We are all happy to listen and help out and will be sure to follow up as soon as we can.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 1:20 PM
Howdy Everybody,

Some more games' news! An update is now available for this game! The new version of Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition is now available for Mac players on the website. This update includes the following:

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under Updates. If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

If anybody runs into issues after installing this update, please contact our Technical Support Team so they can be looked into.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 9:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your reports of issues found while playing Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition. It sounds like there are two issues being reported, one with the custom cursor and one with the game seeming to not start properly or crash upon start. I'd like to provide some suggestions for both, which may help quickly resolve the issue. I'll also provide our steps to contact our Support Team, who can provide further assistance with your purchase.

pennmom36 and romany09, I'm sorry to hear that there is trouble disabling the custom cursor in the options menu. If clicking the option doesn't change it, it may help to click around that location to see if that will help. It may also help to check the resolution of the computer or change it to see if that helps with being able to select the custom cursor option. For further help on changing your resolution, the following page can help:

Screen Resolution

pita1234 and LadyLark, it sounds like there are some issues while playing Windows 10. In this case, I recommend seeing if the following operating system specific steps can help with resolving these issues:

Windows 10

Players who play on Windows 10 have reported that sometimes crashes can be resolved by switching the screen resolution of the computer before starting the game. After the game starts successfully, players are able to switch their resolution back to their preferred value. Those steps are available above, and I recommend just changing the value to a different one than the one you have currently and trying the game to see if that can help with crashing before the game starts. This may also help with the game only running in Windowed Mode by giving the game a different resolution to try in full screen mode.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, a description of the issue being seen, as well as what steps have been tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this was helpful.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 9:37 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 9:37 AM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past on Apr 27, 18 9:33 AM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past on Apr 27, 18 9:33 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be for the game Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Farm Up on Apr 25, 18 4:24 PM
Hello twvpb,

Thank you for your patience. It sounds like there is trouble with the Grandmother NPC who is supposed to be available after a certain quest. While this hasn't helped all players who have encountered a similar issue, I wanted to provide some steps that have helped a few of our players in the past with this scenario.

Sometimes, playing this game with Administrator permissions can help when an NPC seems to not be showing up or isn't moving or able to be interacted with any longer. If you'd like to try those steps, I'm providing them below:

It is possible this doesn't address the issue, and since this is an issue that players have reported in the past, it may be the case that an update is required to resolve this particular issue. However, since the decision has been made that no more updates will be provided, this issue may persist as players enjoy what is available in Farm Up. For further details about that decision, I'm including a link to that announcement below:

An important announcement regarding Farm Up - December 11, 2017

That said, if you continue to see trouble with this particular NPC and cannot continue the game in this state, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, what seems to have happened, any steps you've tried to resolve it, and what you would like to do from there. Our Reps can assist with possible suggested steps for starting over, additional troubleshooting for specific instances, and can assist with recent purchases should they no longer be able to be used due to this issue. In any case, they will be certain to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 24, 18 5:20 PM
Howdy Everyone,

There is an exciting update for all our Gummy Drop! Android players! You can find the update in My Apps or by clicking here for Google Play.

This update includes:

• A return to Japan with the city of Kyoto, where 120 new levels await!
• New and exciting events are coming soon!
• Some new objects are available to aid players when they're uncovered during game play!

If you're experiencing any technical issues with the Android version, please check out the following article to see if can quickly assist with resolving that:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android).

If you happen to play on both an iOS and Android device, please be sure to update on both, when you are able, so that you can continue to enjoy a seamless experience.

Should one be updated and the other not, you'll see a message to say "A newer version of the game has been uploaded. Please download the latest version of the game to sync progress" and a game that starts in Sydney.

I assure you if you see this your progress has not been lost.

As soon as the devices both have the new version of the app installed you'll be able to pick up where you left off.

If there is any trouble with the update, do not hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team and our Reps will be happy to help as quickly as possible.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 24, 18 5:19 PM
Howdy Everyone!

I have some great news! There's a new update available for iOS Gummy Drop! players.

This update includes:

• A return to Japan with the city of Kyoto, where 120 new levels await!
• New and exciting events are coming soon!
• Some new objects are available to aid players when they're uncovered during game play!

More information on updating your game can be found on our help article here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any problems installing this latest update, please let us know in the Tech thread and we'll be happy to help in any way we're able.

If there are any issues with this update, please don't hesitate in contacting the Gummy Drop! Support Team. Our Support Team will be thrilled to help.

Happy gaming to all!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 24, 18 2:31 PM
Hello CassieCat123,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be trouble with purchasing that green gem. We definitely would like to learn more about this issue and help with your progress since it appears that this is causing some trouble moving forward.

Please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID or Passport Number if they are available. Also, please include the city and level you are seeing this trouble with and what seems to happen when you try to proceed. This information will help our Reps assist further, and they will be sure to follow up as soon as they possibly can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Hidden Express on Apr 24, 18 2:08 PM
Hello HEobessed4444,

It totally makes sense to ask when or if the content that says 'coming soon' may be available. Unfortunately, the Forum Moderation Team has not been provided details or information regarding an update for the portal to Hidden Express on our site. I can say that if an update occurs, it will definitely show up in the Big Fish Games app in the appropriate Update section.

I'm sorry I do not have specific details in regards for an update for this game, and hope you continue to enjoy the game in the meantime. If there are any further questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Apr 23, 18 4:40 PM
Howdy Everybody,

Excellent news! A new version of Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 is now available for Mac players on the website. This update includes the following:

- Incorporates fix for resolution issue on Mac devices.
- Resolves reported issue that occurs with some Mac Retina displays.

If anybody runs into issues after installing this update, please contact our Technical Support Team so they can be looked into.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 18 4:09 PM
Howdy Everybody,

An update is now available for this game! The new version of Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition is now available for PC players on the website. This update includes the following:

If any one runs into an issue after installing this update, please contact our Technical Support Team so it can be looked into.

Thank you for your time, your reports, and I wish you all happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 18 3:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to quickly clarify a few questions that have been asked real fast. First, players are able to review their Private Messages that are still in their inbox when April 30, 2018 comes. While players will be unable to create new PMs, they will be able to review the forums as it is in read-only mode, and view their messages in a similar manner.

Players who would like to see if we've posted a walkthrough for a game they are playing can do so at our blog link here: Big Fish Games Blog > Game Walkthroughs

Players will also still be able to receive refunds or further assistance from our Support Team as before. Players who have trouble with a game are always encouraged to use our Big Fish Games Help Pages, and if those don't seem to help, to contact our Customer Support Team with the title of the game, what seems to be occurring, and what steps have been tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you all for your time and understanding. If there are any further questions, concerns, or feedback about the forums please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator