Posts created by mermaidlove66

why does giving the stones give me a chaos point

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 17 6:10 PM
on the mobile phone there is an option to play the graveracer game

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 16 5:34 PM
thank you so much rob blake..you are a genius..that worked for me'''....I think I did the extra move after..thanks heaps

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 16 5:20 PM
please please tell me how ..would so appreciate it

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 16 7:18 AM
I have asked this question many times ,,but never been answered
why do discussions get locked

gun
 posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 16 4:17 AM
this got me for a while
you open the gun and take the bullets out and the gunpowder falls out of the bullets and they become blanks and you re insert them into the gun..hope this is clear

posted in Off the Record: The Final Interview Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 16 12:00 AM
can anyone tell me..thats if they are allowed too...why the hell is everything locked for..i cant understand this...isn't the game allowed to be played or something..this is ridiculous

its ok,,thanks for everyones help..i figured out how to get em

would somebody please help me on this...I hate not getting achievements,,thanks

cant seem to get gold on the hops..thought I was getting golds ,,but no achievement was coming up,,so they must be bronze...but its very hard to see the difference''hope someone can help as it the only achievement I haven't got

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 16 6:01 AM
me too

yes it can be done on casual

there is a skeleton halfway thru the bonus game near the front gate,,keep clicking on it about ten times and you will get it

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 16 1:30 AM
in the bonus game there are still horseshoes to find
I got one more coin and then I was able to buy the last item
hope this helps

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 16 1:28 AM
I notice that there were a lot of portraits which you were able to check on...but still haven't got it...the talk to everyone achievement disappeared for me too
hmmm very interesting

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 7:53 PM
got how to punish the guilty
am assuming that I just have to check everything that has a magnifying icon...but if anyone knows different..would appreciate any help

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 6:17 PM
strange achievements
does anyone know how to get the ones I couldn't get..namely the one that says you have to check everything and also the one where you have to punish the greedy
..would love to play again to get all the achievements,,but don't know how to get these ones

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 6:13 PM
I know;;lots of glitches...I ended up being able to buy everything

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 6:37 AM
I am trying to buy the last piece of equipment for my horse..i have three coins and the stirrups cost three coins..but its saying I don't have enough coins
has this happened to anyone else

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator