Posts created by SweetMagicLady

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:37 PM
Always looking for friends playing midnight castle who know how to use their rooms! Some people never leave their one room! So anyone new or who has played a while and is now using spring room 2 feel free to friend me. a543637
I gift regularly.
Got a request from nini, erased it by mistake, please resend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:21 PM
Thanks everyone for your input! This is the first time since I started the game that I've had to wait this long for an update. I am playing daily and enjoying the spring event and the new spring room. Many of you have stated that you've had to wait long times for an update so I guess am now one of the group who needs to be finding more to do. I have completed most of the challenges, so not much I care to do there. It would be nice to open up more slots in my private rooms, but can't seem to figure out how to do that. My empty book will not open as someone suggested. Always looking for more friends. My code is a543637

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 9:29 AM
There has to be other players like me out there who cannot go forward with their game until there is another update?! What is going on?? I have been stuck on level 84 for ages!!! I can not go forward until there is another update. I am doing my best to just play the game as it is, but it's starting to get extremely boring! I am seriously thinking on quitting the game until I can actually make some progress forward!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator