Posts created by retired94

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 9:54 AM
Thank you for the info. Guess my memory isn’t so great, which isn’t news to me. Glad there are many who keep tract of the story line and are willing to share.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 12:07 AM
Maybe I missed something. My Kindle game is on level 60, because it is so much slower than my iPad. I recently opened a ZZ I in the forbidden tower, under the stairs. It is a Fire Altar. However on my iPad, level 84 I have a cannon, that is not a ZZ. Not sure I need anymore ZZ’s but will this eventually match.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 7:07 PM
Sorry about your problems. My Kindle will shut down periodically, losing everything I have done. So, please “send me on a vacation” until after the event. I’ll see you when you’re ready.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 3:43 PM
My Kindle and I are not speaking right now. Not sure what is wrong but it won’t authenticate my password for the internet. My iPad is still working (Stophie). I had taken down my wish list for a family emergency but think I had gone in and put it back up for a day. Please do not gift me until I figure out what is wrong. Hope I get it figured out in time to complete CC. I think I had completed the plain stamp challenge.
Stophie Lynn

Edited - thank you. Disconnected internet for 5 min and now Kindle is back on line. I have taken down my wish list I have a lot of re-gifting to do. Also am going to try and catch up a weeks CC. Think I can, guess I’ll see.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 18 5:02 PM
Recently I had a family emergency and was gone for 4 days, without access to my iPad. When I returned Saturday, I had numerous gifts so decided to remove my wish list and put “catch up” on my avatar, However, I have continued to receive gifts - not a lot - maybe 1-2 per gifting period. I thought when I took my list down, I couldn’t receive gifts. Just curious.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 18 8:18 PM
Due to the winter event, I was able to accumulate coins in my second game. It has been so much fun to be able to open HOS and ZZ, and craft items without having to sell inventory. As I was getting ready to craft an item I noticed I had 20 of 24 plain stamps! Thanks to numerous post I did not craft until I had 50. It pays to read the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 18 12:59 AM
My user name is the year I retired from the Navy. (Hoping to finally retire in 6 months). My real name is Stephanie but my younger sibling couldn’t say Stephanie so called me Stophie. My middle name is Lyn, but when I was younger I always wanted it with two “n”s. Thus, Stophie Lynn

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 4:56 PM
While waiting, I have set my personal goal to collect all items needed for crafting from the puzzles. I have 67% of all items needed for crafting. Not sure I will ever need to craft all item - so will probably end up disenchanting the item eventually. Since my guess rate isn’t so great this should take me awhile
Stophie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 12:44 PM
Thank you for your input. I think I had disenchanted most of my event items last year to advance so didn’t have much inventory for the last two. As I am now a “millionaire “ and holding at level 82, I can be more selective on what I disenchant. It is always interesting to get players view, I now have some numbers to play with.
Have fun storming the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 8:53 AM
I know each player plays different. I was wondering how many of the event items to keep? I have heard never get below 20 on inventory items. Thanks to the Christmas Room 2, I have over 300 of some of the winter event items and some from the fall event. I would like to disenchant -working toward Magic Miser - but still have enough to start next year.
Stophie Lynn

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 17 1:07 PM
Has anyone noticed that the angel has a hand mirror in the puzzle, but not in the castle. Wonder what she sees. Maybe where Richard is?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 9:46 AM
I don’t notice which mode I’ll in, except night. Have 108 left because I keep turning it off during event and new uploads. Hope to finish soon and turn it off for good.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 9:19 AM
How do you gift? There seems to be no order to your friend list. It seems to change each time I go to my Christmas Room. I have enough pink Boxes to gift everyone 4 times - first day, Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Years. Can’t decide if I should wait till I collect enough pink Boxes to gift again (which might not happen) or try to keep track and gift as I collect.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 17 4:17 PM
Sent new invite. Thanks for update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 17 5:00 PM
Jrnedraw- I think there was a post earlier but don’t know when. The way I tell the difference between the azure (has ridges on back) and blue(wings are tipped at end). Purple has ridges and red doesn’t. Hope this help. I know it is frustrating to click a ghost and realize it’s the wrong color. Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 1:39 AM
What about a friend amulet? It would be similar to the HOS amulet. Collect (x) amount of amulets. During the allotted time you could gift as many friends as you wanted. Same rule that you could only gift each friend once a day. This would help
- players who have trouble gifting three times a day
- during events and challenges helping friends getting achievements
- allowing players to gift more often so they don’t have to take their wish list down to “catch up”
- I love gifting and sometimes have gifted my 5 friends but still have plenty of inventory that I could share

I know it’s been to be careful what you wish for. But this is on my wish list

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 17 4:44 PM
Our school district closed today to give staff and students time to spend with family. We were in line for 99.7% or could go further north (15 miles) for 100%.Mother nature had the last laugh as we actually had a better view as there was cloud cover in St Joseph. Totally worth the show.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 8:39 PM
I agree. We each are entitled to our opinions. I don't particularly like the aviators but there have been others that haven't impressed me either. I just don't use them. I hope to finally get "Master of Disguise." Seems I've needed one forever. I'll start working harder at playing the puzzles more often and get airship items. That along with feeding the special pets, wish list and HOS will hopefully get me what I need to complete the challenge. It's a goal for the next 30 days, getting us closer to the Fall Event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 8:25 PM
Agree that these are harder. I figure my score is never going to be great so I have enlarged most of the dark screen. This makes the items easier to see. Hopefully eventually I'll learn what I'm looking for and won't have to enlarge them. It really makes it easier to see but a little longer to navigate.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 17 10:46 AM
When I turn on my game, after the Anabel page I get a bar that tells me how fast my game is loading. I play on a Kindle and iPad and my Kindle has "issues" if I don't close out the game after each session. I was really hoping, with all the post about changes coming, that it was a count down.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator