Posts created by DBlueChri

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 19, 17 5:28 AM
I had the same problem at Level 17. I don't know if it has to do with it, but after I uninstalled Facebook Gameroom, I was able do finish it.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love on Sep 4, 16 6:56 AM
Scythe: Level 20

Picture of the Princess: Level 9
Level 14
Level 23
Level 31
Level 35
Level44

Black Cats: Level 1
Level 4
Level 7
Level 11
Level 14
Level 17
Level 23
Level 24
Level 29
Level 33
Level 36
Level 40
Level 45

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 3:53 PM
I can't go to the battle ground

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 1:02 PM
look down in the right corner

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 8:41 AM
I have the same problem ...

Hello, I can't find the souvenirs. I know, that at the tower should be a kompass, but I can't see it.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 31, 13 7:50 AM
CPLB, you don't need a lock-pick, you need the bolt-cutters.

And you must not make it in the "correct order".

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 13 7:21 AM
I think that you must speak with them again in one of the three locales. sorry can't remember wich it was...

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 11:30 PM
The are notes on the keys with dots on it. With them you can see wich is the right keyhole. And there is as solution in the room with the pictures.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 3:25 PM
VTCT, you need only 3. The are notes on the keys with dots on it. With them you can see wich is the right keyhole. And there is as solution in the room with the pictures.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 6:45 AM
Hi belamba,

I think the hint button don't show you the jewel collection thing. In the middle of the collection thing is the exit button. You must click on it.

Hope this helps.

posted in Green City 2 on May 23, 13 12:24 PM
For me this dosn't work, FishinFem. The trick for me was to build the Wind-power-plant (wich you must have) in the lower right at last and then I put it down and the level was finished. (The rest I did how you've told; thank you )

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 20, 13 1:48 PM
Sorry, AttaGal78, but

If I want to tickle the dragon on the top right, I must first pay the ork with 5 cake, but this I have given to the ork in front of the money. So I must go down and pay the 3 goblins to get the 5 cakes. I cant give the chocolate to the ork on the left side, because I must hold this for the other ork (he have 5 drinks).

If I have payed the second cake-ork, I must give 150 gold to the goblin in front of the dragon. But if I do so, I have only 200 gold and can't buy a new donkey, wich I need for the dragon on the left corner.

If I go first to the dragon in the left corner, I have not enough wood for the rockman.

Have I miss something?

posted in Escape From Paradise on Oct 22, 12 5:39 PM
How it works for me: clockwise: 1 girl builder lv. 3, 1 boy builder lv. 3, 1 girl woodcuter lv. 3, 1 boy woodcuter lv. 3, 1 girl lv. 3 food, 1 boy lv. 3 food.

I hope this would help

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 21, 12 2:31 AM
Send the one wich works on the workshop (making techpoints) there. You can see what you need, if you go over it with your pc-mouse.

sorry for my bad english

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 21, 12 2:27 AM
Hi bfgBaikal,

this is what I thought. But I wanted to now, what happend if I don't buy them. I played it a second time and skiped the expensive ones. It changed nothing.

But thank you nevertheless for your answer

DBlueChris

Excuse my bad english

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 17, 12 3:55 AM
Have you enough money and techpoints? To see how much you need, hold your mouse over the button.

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 17, 12 3:52 AM
You can only buy new people (more than 6) after you have built a new house (you get the order to do this).

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 16, 12 4:45 AM
Is there any need to buy the flowerpots?

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 16, 12 4:40 AM
I think this is because the customer didn't find to buy what's looking for or if the market is empty. In this moment you can't do anything for him.

Excuse my bad english.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator