Posts created by reickso

posted in Monopoly ® on Sep 22, 12 8:23 AM
The only problem i have with this game {and it is a big one} I do not get to be the car.,
Iove the car anyone no how I can fix it so I can be the car? Otherwise I love this 2 thumbs up. No learning curve. If you know how to play moopoly jump right in!

posted in Syberia on Mar 1, 12 8:15 AM
I keep trying to dial a phone number with the phone in the game syberia but it is not responding when i do

posted in Nancy Drew - Secret Of The Old Clock on Nov 14, 10 10:02 AM
where is the mouse. My cursor points to the rug and allows me to look at the
floor but i still cannot find the mouse

posted in Restaurant Empire on Sep 27, 10 8:54 AM
What does it mean when you have a yellow dollar sigh put a green number

posted in Tornado: The secret of the magic cave on Sep 5, 10 2:11 PM
Did ya'll know that the brother had several serious injuries and could not really perform those tasks. He got injured from the tornado when rv they in flipped over during the tornado? His sister was perfectly safe because she was in the cave. But of course if he did not make her do that in the first place than she would be the one injured. I disagree with someone saying that in 45 minutes she could tell the game was half way over. I did not use the walkthrough because i took the easy route and that clues in it. Look for the yellow ? but i guess that is cheating too. i only had to use at the beginning of each task I did to get the idea of the game yes i know ya'll is not proper grammer but aren't we all just here to have fun? School was over for me 24 years ago.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 10 5:13 PM
I cannot get past the first task and i am in the tutorial. Was anyone drinking when they started playing this game? The introduction is fine if you want to waste time in your free trial. I am 23 minutes into this game and I am too confused and frustrated to continue. I am usually not so frustrated that i do not wish too continue but this is the first time that I do not want to purchase it. I think it should win the dumbest game award not the best game award

posted in Journalistic Stories on Aug 3, 10 12:36 PM
maybe it is a lesson worth learning. We should care more about our housework than we do about these games. I am a game holic too, but than I find Household duties I need to get done and God is telling me this is a cheap lesson to learn stop playing these stupid games and find something more important to like doing my housework or going where I need to go to get errands to get done. I am so bad at getting that done when i play these games. Thankyou BFG

posted in Ciao Bella on Apr 23, 10 1:27 PM
how do i get things out of inventory

posted in Green Moon on Mar 14, 10 3:49 PM
I tried everything I cannot get to the wild west scene

posted in Green Moon on Feb 28, 10 1:08 PM
can anyone help me find the diamond

$19
 posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 10 3:03 PM
This game is way too much money, I do not know why big fish has decided to do this. The game is not that special, I did not feel the love coming from this game. I tell you what would be worth that much money Green Moon. This game is same old game just a fancy name and a fancy price for Diner Dash,

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 20, 10 6:48 AM
I do not even know how to light the matches. This is a very strange forum for this game. It is the first game where no one is helping anyone get through certain parts of the game like the latern and the matches. It seems as though there are no instructions. Is this true, or am I dumb. Give it to me straight, I can handle it, I think.

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 7, 10 4:19 PM
i am having the same problem how do you get down in time to get the keys is my computer too slow?

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 7, 10 2:15 PM
to the people who just want their money back. Absolutely no way if I were from Big Fish games. I am a fellow big fish game addict and I have to say i Do Not Like this game ethier but it is buyer beware. You knew before you bought this game it had no trial period, and you cannot prove there is a defect to the game, the answer is no. I AM Not From BIg Fish though. Do not buy games that do not have a 60 minute trial. Like you I just have to swallow my 6.99 and try to learn from my mistake of buying this game. But This Is My problem and not Big Fish Games.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 28, 10 2:20 PM
I love this game, but I do not keep track of the hours that I play it. I think it has great replay value, because of all the things you have to remember when you are playing it. I would ask this person if they ever tried shortening their time they played it. This is the first time I am playing this game and I love it! Whenever I finally get something right I always feel a sense of accomplishment. Of course it usually takes me more time to play these games than other people. The wizard game I do not recomend that match game. You keep matching jewels but you never get anywhere. This game challenges your mind.

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Jan 21, 10 5:23 PM
try updating your virus software first. I was having the same problem and almost gave up, but as soon as my antivirus software said everything was up to date I was able to progress in the game or I gained a couple of levels anyway. But i just started this game yesterday so maybe I will have problems later.

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 14, 10 5:22 PM
I had a problem with the snack bar untill I realized I had to bake the cookies in the oven. I kept getting frustrated when I was able to put everything on the tray but the cookie untill I baked them

posted in Virtual City on Dec 29, 09 10:25 AM
I have done everything on the list except delivering magazines to the mall. I cannot deliver one let alone 5. Help me

posted in Virtual City on Dec 27, 09 12:44 PM
this game is not like virtual villagers there is a huge learning curve. One hour and you might think this game is easy and you will sail through it. I do not share that view. I had no problem till the level where you have to put out fires and handle medical emergencies,. Just when you think you are getting ahead of it, you have another fire or medical emergency, I get getting fires after I reached 1500 dollars, and for those who do not know it, you get deductions for your fires or medical emergencies, and you do not get that money back when you reach another level. You can make small amounts of money but it gets eaten up with those emergencies to the total of 100 dollars every time. You can earn money but it will never be enough I give up on the game and only had it 2 days. If anyone got past that level let me know

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 10, 09 3:04 PM
how do you male red paint

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator