Posts created by El_Gallo5

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 8:21 AM
Thankyou I was having a senior moment!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 1:13 AM
What is Drake' last quest please I seem to be frozen there with no come back later message? Thankyou .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 17 1:48 AM
I echo all the positive responses about this challenge. It has been the most enjoyable one for me, mainly because it hasn't stressed me out with airship challenges. It has been fun. Also the avatars were in keeping and pleasing .

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 16 6:15 AM
this is a game, a pass time and above all meant to be enjoyable. I am retired and have time on my hands to do mini events and play at length. However the final stages of the Castle challenge, 300 HOS plus the last two mini events have really drained my enthusiasm for MC. These past few days I have just been dabbling. The mini events should be an opportunity to achieve a real reward and allow the players on higher levels to assist those on lower levels, support through more giving. The forum members here are incredibly helpful and motivational but are realising that some players only have their own self interest at heart. Yes we should be rewarded for what we contribute and do for the global goal and in order to encourage this additional gifts along the route would help. I agree players who achieve the highest achievement should receive a bonus and those who do more a further bonus.
I want to thank the many who have helped me in the game. Some of you have an awesome knowledge. I am on level 71 but have had very serious strategy holes that this forum has filled.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 16 5:02 AM
Today we were challenged to win three times against Annabel at dice. First game I won then went into a series of four Duce then I won and the dice game closed saying I had played all the games and to wait 12 hours for my next free game. THis is wrong I had actually only played two of the three games. This has happened once before but as it wasn't part of anything important I let it pass. Has anyone else had this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator