Posts created by swilke

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 20, 18 8:41 PM
Since the update, I can't find the exit button, I keep hitting "esc" until I get to exit out. Any easier ways of getting out?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 6, 18 4:56 PM
Why does this game have to be so difficult? When I land on a good number, I rather enjoy the game, but come on....why should it take days to get through just one number. I guess that would be ok too, but there are far to many frustrating levels.

posted in MatchVentures on Nov 27, 17 10:50 PM
Level 31 has an issue. There is no way out. Everything you can clear has been cleared and bombs bought, still no tools to escape

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 19, 17 7:31 PM
Just...poo! I was hoping for just one more mini game that I can get right, most all the time, so tired of losing

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 7, 17 3:14 PM
I understand the count. I don't understand what the Throw 1 or Throw 2 is and does to the outcome.

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 7, 17 3:05 PM
Sorry..do not understand. Can you make an even or an odd number happen instead of hoping for a good outcome?

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 2, 17 7:34 PM
I do not understand the Throw 1 or 2 for an Even or Odd outcome. Any thoughts???

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 1, 17 6:38 PM
I so do not understand that game. It would appear as if a person knew what to do with Odds and Evens, you might acualy be able to win it a little more often. I think it sticks that most of the mini gammes are chance. I can pretty much beat Cups and 100% on the Memory game (I use my camera)

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 18, 17 6:28 PM
I quit playing for quite awhile because it got so ridiculously difficult. I think this is a very entertaining game, but...I do not care for the frustration. Time heals right? I downloaded Sir Match again. It started out being fun, a nice balance of entertaining and a little bit challenging. I am in the 30's of level 5, and there's the frustration back again. Hours trying to get through just so I can get 10 coins and try the next step. I've tried different outfits....still nothing. So once again, Sir Match will be getting deleted and start looking for something a little less stressful.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 6, 17 2:48 PM
I messed up and thought that "Shop...Exchange" was the spot to sell my fireflies, turns out I bought more stupid fireflies and reduced my bank account...big time. Is there a place to sell fireflies for $$$.?

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Feb 25, 17 7:51 PM
Was a fun game, now, not so much. I'm at 97 and I'm thinking that a solitaire game really shouldn't be this difficult. I think if it was a smig easier it would hold my attention a little longer.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Nov 9, 16 6:52 PM
Drat!

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Nov 4, 16 7:11 PM
Buying coins...really? Is this the only option? According to my purchase history, BF has a nice piece of my money. Are they really going to .99 me to poverty? If we could earn coins, I think this game would be a little more fun,

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Oct 20, 16 10:46 PM
Same here...no way out! Thanks for the little door

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 29, 16 5:18 PM
I know, I am a lazy gamer. I really did try a couple of times

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 22, 16 3:23 PM
Thank'n you for the help

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 21, 16 7:09 PM
Goal box sez "Collect 5 crystals to open the 9th portal at level 155" Portal shows 4 out of 5 crystals collected. I competed all 3 levels on all the steps up to 188 so far and I can not locate the 5th crystal. The ticket shows on the portal too, like it is ready to claim, but there is no response from the portal. I might have come across my 1st glitch, A?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 6, 16 8:49 PM
I can not get thru the 66 gate to the other side in the new upgrade Lost Island. I can not figure out what is needed, a special piece and more pick axes that I can not find in 1 - 66. Pick axes are supposed to be in levels 56 to 65. Bout ready to stop playing, I did enjoy this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator