Posts created by dhawk313

posted in Wanderland on Apr 19, 18 1:30 PM
Hi Friends,
I am going through my friend list trying to weed out those that look like they are no longer active players to make room for those that are asking to join me. If for some reason I remove you and you wish to be back on my list please send a request. To all those that are new or are looking for an active player please ask to join. I try to play every day and try to share my wealth when I am able. I play as Dona ID#: 206023. Happy Wandering to all!

posted in Wanderland on Mar 31, 18 9:49 AM
Hi JB, This is very thoughtful of you to give us a list! I will miss your JB account. It is good to know that your JayBee account will still be active. Thanks for your generosity! Happy Easter to you too! And Happy Wandering to all. Dona ID#206023

posted in Wanderland on Feb 25, 18 12:26 PM
JB, Glad to hear that you will still be on as my other friend, JayBee! I gladly accept any and all gifts from friends. Thank you for your generosity. Happy Wandering to all. Dona ID# 206023

posted in Wanderland on Feb 22, 18 8:51 AM
Hi JB, Sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed having you as one of my friends and you (and Jay Bee) will be missed. I appreciate you letting us know your plans. I play every day and when I ask for items they are usually the ones that I need. So please send what you want. I too am trying to weed out the inactive players but if I accidentally drop someone that is still playing please send a friend request to rejoin. I play as Dona ID#206023. Good Luck in your future gaming!

posted in Wanderland on Feb 16, 18 5:53 PM
Hi Wanderland Friends: I have room for more friends at this time. My ID# is: 206023. I play under the name Dona. I try to play every day so ask to join. Happy Wandering!

posted in Wanderland on Nov 14, 17 3:32 PM
Hi OldboyRacer,
Good to hear all went well with your new PC. I will send you an invite the next time I log in to Wanderland. I made a note of your new ID #. My ID is 206023 and play as Dona. Welcome back to the game!

posted in Wanderland on Nov 10, 17 9:57 AM
I have room for more friends. My code is 206023. Just ask to be invited and I will accept you. I play as Dona in the game. Happy Wandering!

posted in Wanderland on Nov 8, 17 8:29 AM
My ID is 206023. I play as Dona. I have some openings for some new friends. Just ask to join. I play every day and give as many gifts as I can. I have lots of barrels, corks, funnels and nails as well as other items. Happy Wandering to all.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 10, 17 3:51 PM
The Watch Tower is just another area to play the hidden object scenes. However, what I have noticed is that it does not give the usual rewards like barrels, torches, grain, rims, etc. Every now and then I do find a card for the tavern match game. Hope this helps. Happy Wandering! Dona ID# 206023

posted in Wanderland on Jul 20, 17 4:57 PM
Sorry you had to start over, Truus. I have accepted your invitation and will delete your old acct so I can make room for new friends. Good Luck and Happy Wandering! Dona 206023

posted in Wanderland on Jul 13, 17 2:43 PM
Just sent you an invite. I still have your old ID in my list (I show it as: 26670) so once you are back on board I will delete it. Sorry this happened to you. I hope that I do not experience this problem but just in case I do keep a written list of all my 150 friends. I play as Dona ID 206023.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 7, 17 9:19 AM
Sorry you had to start over. Just sent you an invite. Dona 206023

posted in Wanderland on Jul 7, 17 9:00 AM
Hope you feel better soon! Dona

posted in Wanderland on Jul 6, 17 1:56 PM
Hi Marjo.
I saw your new request but wasn't sure if I could delete your old number so I was glad to see this message. I hope this doesn't happen to my account! I hope you get everyone back in your friend list! Good Luck! Happy Wandering!
Dona (206023)

posted in Wanderland on Apr 20, 17 8:14 PM
I have a few openings left for friends if you are interested. My ID is 206023, I play as Dona. Glad to see you back, Mary Poppins! Thank you to all my friends for their donations!

posted in Wanderland on Jan 14, 17 8:37 PM
Thanks to all who have accepted my invitation to become friends. I still have some openings available so just ask. I have to sign off for the night so my friend gifts reset but I will be back on tomorrow. I play as Dona ID #206023. BigRed if you do not ask to join I will send you an invite when I get back on. Happy Wandering!

posted in Wanderland on Jan 14, 17 3:33 PM
I play as Dona ID#: 206023. I have just gone through my friends list and deleted those that looked like they were no longer playing. If you are still active please ask to be invited back. I have made room for additional active friends. Thanks and See You in Wanderland!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 9, 16 8:53 PM
I noticed that. The things that I have in my list are what I need. Now that my ship is working I am using up my inventory faster than I can replenish it. I appreciate any thing you can give. Thanks! Dona

posted in Wanderland on Dec 7, 16 9:05 PM
That is a good way to post what you can give away! Good Thinking! I will put in one item from each of your accounts in my wish list. If you have them fine or if someone else needs them that is OK too. The pink shells seem to be the hardest to come by for me. But now that my ship is working I try to get them there as a reward. They don't want to drop easily from the gremlins. Thanks! Dona

posted in Wanderland on Dec 6, 16 9:11 PM
Pat or Tris: It would help if you listed some of the items that you have available. Shells are hard to come by for me, but maybe you have more weapons or curses available. Thanks and keep me informed about your status. I was always able to count on you for donations and to give you a donation also. Maybe you'll change your mind and stay! You worked hard to get to your level. Dona

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator