Posts created by craftysherry

posted in Wanderland on Apr 29, 18 12:28 PM
Hello fellow wanderers, posting my ID# 208897 craftysherry (in-game) in case some new players join or current players are looking for an active player. I'm at my capacity of 150 at moment but always watching my list to see if I may have an inactive player on it to delete. Please feel free to send a request (but be patient if I don't add immediately) I'll keep watch till I can add you. Happy Wandering folks, within this game and in life ! A big thank you to all the Mods who have helped us on here !

posted in Wanderland on Apr 27, 18 6:58 AM
Very glad I stopped into the forums this morning. I had no idea the forum was shutting down April 30th till I saw your post above Judibeth ! I too have been enjoying this game even with the glitches and glad you and I have been wandering this together. Thank you to all my friends (current, past and no doubt future) for your help and gifts Happy Wandering in this game and in life !

posted in Wanderland on Apr 14, 18 11:56 AM
Hi fran29, is this a very recent issue with the counter remaining at 10, or one that has been an issue for a while now ? If it's the latter you may need to post this in the tech support section to get the attention of a Mod for possible help. If it's something that just happened though ... when playing at night time (and it makes no difference for time zones btw), make sure you log off about 5 minutes before midnight and then log back in about 5 minutes after midnight. This will allow your counter to reset back to 0. I learned the hard way a long time ago myself. GL

posted in Wanderland on Mar 28, 18 6:45 PM
ahhh thanks sophies_mom ! The gifting glitch that has morphed twice is from a friend that was still playing at the time of both morphings, although now has another ID# and is also on my list btw. If I can't help that player with prior ID I'll help that player with new ID. Best explanation I've heard so far where the mysteries of these gifting glitches are concerned

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 18 12:47 PM
Gotta love the friendly glitches I currently have three in which two of the players still appear to be actively playing on my list. Glad to know it doesn't seem to affect them personally in-game after the glitch takes place. It appears to be a separate thing. Have you ever had your friendly glitch morph mysteriously into another item, bunbury ? One of mine has morphed twice !

posted in Wanderland on Mar 3, 18 7:01 AM
Still enjoying this free to play game just as much as I did when I first joined and made my initial post in this thread saying the same thing. I don't normally play these types of games but Wanderland fascinates me. Wonderful graphics and I like the background music offered while I play. If Artogon ever decides to create more updates I'd welcome it very much (still curious what the locked area above the Chapel was meant to become ) but regardless of this, I plan to continue playing and helping my in-game friends further their quests. Happy Wandering folks !

posted in Wanderland on Mar 3, 18 6:42 AM
breezy4297 wrote:Hello. I would dearly love to know what things OtterPop314 tried that got the game to work again. I have the same exact issue with my game and NOTHING I have tried is working. I still have an empty circle where a bucket should be and can go no further with the game. Each time I try something I end up having to resort to the Task Master to close out everything as the game freezes.

Was going to respond to Otterpop's initial post and then saw the post where the issue had surprisingly resolved itself, for that player. I too had this issue eons ago and could only use alt/control/delete to leave the game. I had created a post about it and before I could follow up on a Mod's suggestion to contact Tech Support it mysteriously fixed itself ! If I recall correctly, I kept returning each day for about 3 weeks. Hope it resolves as easily for you Breezy, as it mysteriously did for Otterpop and myself. GL

posted in Wanderland on Feb 23, 18 10:43 AM
rockwife wrote:Hi from am. I too am always looking for rosaries. I will be sorry to see you go as I often gift you when you still haven't been gifted by other players. I find that I'm not on my game as often of late, Olympics and all. I have noticed that a lot of my friends seem to have quit the game since there will be no more updates, but somehow I have gotten quite a few new players who friended me and it is nice to help them out. I thought that crafty had quit as well but I guess since she isn't in Pacific time, all of her gift requests had been filled by the time that I logged on.

Hi am I'm very much still playing but I did become somewhat inactive for a bit a short time ago with some family issues at home. I'm in Eastern Standard time and I too find that when I log in many friends have already been gifted. I suspected it had to do with our time zones.

I'll watch and keep helping you JB in your quest to help your friends and play the tournies while you are still here

posted in Wanderland on Feb 20, 18 9:03 PM
Hi JB, been fun wandering with you (helping with items) within this beautiful scenery of Wanderland and wishing you all the best in your other game after you leave Checked out my inventory to see where I'm shy and changed up my requests a little. Thank you for giving your friends a heads up and sharing your stash before you leave. When that time comes for myself (I still have a long way to go in completing all the HOS, mind you ) I too, want to leave out just like you are doing, by helping all my friends with my collection. Take care.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 20, 18 8:49 PM
Please send me a friend request, I play as craftysherry in the game. At the moment I am at the limit for friends but I know I have 2 names that will be leaving shortly due to her current thread and I'm watching a few others so will have room to add you in about a month, if you'd like Happy to help someone starting out in this game. I still enjoy it very much despite having permanently locked portals now. Want to rank out in all the HOS, compete in the tournaments periodically as well as help my friends in this game. Happy Wandering

posted in Wanderland on Dec 22, 17 8:07 AM
What you need is the mirror curse which looks like broken glass/mirror shards. You can get it in different ways ... check first to see if you may already have it (it would be found with your weaponry). If you do, click on it to activate. Keep in mind it randomly curses 3 HOS or 5 if you have the larger curse (which is rare) so you may not hit the Crypt If you don't have it, you can request it as a gift from your friends (ask for the smaller one as it's easier to gift it), buy it in the store with gems, fight the Mirror Gremlin with hopes it'll drop it, the Hunter's Hut also drops all the curses in certain modes and if you are far enough ahead, the Pyramid HOS also drops the curses. Can't recall offhand if there is a Collection that offers the Mirror curse as a reward when activated. I think I got all the options listed to obtain the curse(s). Good luck on your quest

posted in Wanderland on Dec 21, 17 7:51 AM
hope only your ID# changed Ank, or did you lose other things on your profile too ? I'm over capacity for friends but will take note of your new ID# and send a friend request shortly to replace the old one

posted in Wanderland on Dec 12, 17 5:22 AM
I play as craftysherry in-game as well. I'm just over the 150 ceiling for my friends list but please send a request, if you are not already on it, anyway. I am always monitoring my current list for any possible players who no longer appear to be actively playing.

As to those on my friends list, or in the past, I hope I haven't deleted someone erroneously, to which I am sorry for that. I watch in the forums as well as take note of friends' levels and gift requests for a few months before making the decision to delete anyone who appears inactive. If I've made a mistake please make another friend request and I'll add you back on when I can.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 10, 17 9:39 AM
hi matylda,

svs for the loss of levels after your comp crash. Any hope that BFG can help restore those lost levels ? If you are the same matylda on my friends list, please know that you don't have to worry about the gifting aspect. I gift irregardless to my friends as long as I believe that those friends are still actively playing and most importantly still enjoying the game. One thing about returning to level one is that you get to enjoy the opened portals again (I miss them), it's just unfortunate you lost all the items you have collected over longtime play. I have lots of most activators and other items, so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask

posted in Wanderland on Dec 5, 17 4:51 PM
everything stays the same then, you've been with me almost from the beginning when I first joined this game. Happy to help all your accounts when they are active

posted in Wanderland on Dec 4, 17 7:15 AM
ss Vivian you are having these troubles I thought I had goofed and got rid of the wrong ID# when I saw your friend request this morning, now I know why. Is your original Vivian of Canada account no longer as well ? Just want to confirm before I delete ...

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 17 12:41 PM
Great advice dfields ! I've also been doing some of the same things you described. I love the 200% potion for building my coin and the Bazzar is the perfect place to use it. Although I never thought to use it at the same time the dragon cup is in play as well, so a great tip tyvm ! I also like activating it in combination with the tourney for finding an object, assuming I'm active in that tourney For those who have a fair amount of coin, I have found the Hammerer is still quite helpful, especially for the items that require rubies. It has helped me build resources prior to fighting the various armies in the tourneys. Happy Wandering !

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 17 12:24 PM
swat12 wrote:I cannot get anywhere with quests (that are not sleeping) in the Alchemist and Witche forest. Where do I begin in these two portals to complete them. HELP!

Hi swat,
If you are seeing exclamation points flashing on the portal and anywhere within the scenes then they are active and either linked with current quests that you have, or just awaiting your attempt to solve them. Click on the exclamation point and it may lead you back to a current quest or remain in place for solving as you have already reached that point. If you don't see any exclamation points then it's a matter of continuing to complete various quests till one is triggered to help you complete something within the portals. GL Some older posts may help you solve a puzzle if you are stuck or post in the forums about that particular puzzle. We Wanderers are happy to help if our memories are tweaked

posted in Wanderland on Dec 1, 17 8:54 AM
oh yeah, lots of fun lol ugh ! I just saw your friend requests a moment ago so I'll adjust the friend list. Thought you might have had some issues so I came here to the forums afterwards.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 28, 17 5:13 AM
Sent you a friend request with your new ID# Neicey. Thanks for finding that info Oldboy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator