Posts created by thebrat13

I've seen numerous comment threads, saying that this game does not work for Windows 10, I've seen numerous "solutions", only to have the people that the solutions were given to come back and say that the game is still not working. I'm wondering when we'll get our game back. Many people, including me, find this game to be our favorite. It's been years since many of us have been able to play it.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jun 6, 14 6:57 AM
I keep getting a violation error code, and can't click on some of the items. The game freezes up, and before I know it my whole PC is locked and I have to turn it off and then back on. I've seen many forums about these issues and to be honest am rather aggravated that Big Fish doesn't do anything about it. I'm a long term paying customer as I'm sure many of us are, and I just feel quite disappointed that I paid for a game that doesn't work.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Dec 6, 09 4:45 PM
I was just wondering if there are going to be any more games like this one. Or a continuance or something. I love this game I play it every day and would love for more to come out.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 5, 08 6:21 PM
lovin this game, but I'm stuck. I'm at the jungle by the waterfall and there's a panel with flashing red buttons, not sure what I'm supposed to do here, can someone help me please? thanks in advance for any input that can be given.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator