Posts created by Bonniesan

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 18, 14 5:03 PM
Thank you, thank you

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 18, 14 10:55 AM
Anybody know? I had to build one to complete a level, but now that it's an option I don't know what it does and don't know when I need to build one.

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 14 4:50 PM
Me too. Nothing left to do and there is no final piece of the map.

I've found a glitch. I can't pick up dog out of inventory to use him to dig by the statue with the shield. I can pick up everything else in inventory but that. Can't move on.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 18, 14 11:42 AM
What is this bunny pen and why does it say 150 under it? It's not something to buy is it? Does the 150 just mean points for all the bunnies you've caught?

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 18, 14 11:14 AM
It popped up again after I had everyone busy doing something. I guess I didn't click on the wrong thing though. It was only $1.39 for a lot of sodas, can't remember the exact amount.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 18, 14 11:01 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll keep playing and see.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 18, 14 8:51 AM
Does anyone know if it pops up again? I must have clicked something wrong because it took me to buy 1 soda

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 2, 14 8:28 AM
Thanks for the help. I'll give it a try.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 1, 14 12:03 PM
Yep, I have the same problem. There is no upgrade option at Midge's house.

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 21, 13 3:15 PM
Couldn't figure how to get anything done with the evil wizards stopping my buildings from producing. Turns out you can click on them and stop them before they cast the spell. Just thought this tip might help someone else.

I'm having the same problem with the raccoon. He ran over near the drums, not the drumsticks under the rug and now he's gone completely.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 7:11 AM
I have no sound effects. I can turn the music up and down, but no other sounds. Don't know if there's supposed to be voices, but if there is, I don't have those either.

Same problem as everyone else, game freezes at the pottery shop. Obviously, it's a bug in the game itself. Since this seems to be happening to a lot of us, I don't know how it got released this way without testers catching it.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 8:45 AM
Posted this in technical, too. I can't move forward because it won't let me put the harness on the horse. After I give him the sugar, there is no active hand or gears. This happen to anyone else? Thought I'd ask just in case there's something I'm missing and it's not a glitch.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 8:43 AM
I can't move forward because it won't let me put the harness on the horse. After I give him the sugar, there is no active hand or gears. I looked at the guide and I don't think it's anything I'm doing or not doing right.

I just noticed something else, there appears to be 2 horses-1 standing still and another rearing it's head right behind it. I guess it is a bug.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 18, 12 5:25 AM
In level 10 the boy doesn't always give you the blue strength stone to move on through the fenced off area. I haven't tried all the modes, but this happened in normal mode and not easy mode for me.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 18, 12 5:21 AM
That turned out to be the problem. Started over in easy mode and the boy gave me the blue stone this time. Thank you for the help.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 17, 12 1:24 PM
I'm stuck. There's a gate I need to knock down to move on and I need one more strength level and I can't seem to find it. It looks like there's nothing left to do except beyond this gate. Anyone else with this problem?

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 2, 12 9:28 AM
I really, really wanted to like this game, but the further I got into the game the worse it became. When you get into the levels where you have a couple of baristas and a waitress it's just about impossible to do anything because they're in the way, blocking the equipment and you can't control what they're doing (like having one clear tables or wait on certain areas). It just seems very poorly planned. I never did figure out what to do with those order cards they placed on the counter. It seemed like even if you put the drink on the counter for them, they just quit serving the customer that ordered it and you have to figure out who it was. Just one big unorganized mess...not fun anymore.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator