Posts created by jramme

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Sep 10, 16 10:16 AM
schocho wrote:I known just what you mean-I was stuck in the carriage for the first 20 minutes of the demo! You have to click on the right icon at the top of the inventory box that looks like a cookie broken in half, and then a square box opens underneath the cookie where you put both pieces of the handle, and a flash of light ( I am not kidding!) comes out of the square box and your two pieces of the handle are attached together. I think it worked that way for me because on the options box in the beginning of the game there was a box called something like "help with combined objects" and I put a click in that box!
I can't believe I continued on in the game , but I made it through the first HOP scene, then to the church in the distance on a rock, and talked to the priest. By then I was out of time on the demo. I would really have loved to play this game but I couldn't get my mouse to click or drag or push anything easily- perhaps the developer can work on the agility of the game mechanics and then it would be playable. Good luck!

After putting the two pieces in the squates you have to click on the broken cookie again to have them combine

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Sep 10, 16 10:12 AM
I am standing in ffront and it says I need to go in at night. How do I get it to go to night?

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 10:01 AM
I keep getting Error Access Violation 0x077F0D50 when I try to play this game.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 12:46 PM
If it is the level I am thinking of, you need to plant a field and build up food and then it will let you proceed.

posted in Rory's Restaurant Deluxe on May 29, 16 5:05 PM
How can you win a level when it says you have to have 16 customers, but it only gives you 6-10? I run out of customers and still have time left (I also reach the expert goal of money) but it still tells me I failed the level. So the game is set for you to lose because it does not provide enough customers.

Is this going to be fixed or did I waste my money on it?

posted in World Keepers: Last Resort on Apr 21, 16 8:05 PM
I am at the skeleton with the glowing key. The hint keeps taking me back to it but I don't know what to do to get the key. Help please

Hint only works part of the time. This is a no buy for me if it is not fixed.

Hint only works sometimes

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 6, 16 3:52 PM
I cannot get into her lab. I have checked the walkthru and it shows I have done everything to that point, but it will not let me go into the lab in the tree. Any suggestions?

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 5, 16 8:57 PM
Is there going to be a walkthru? I desparately need help.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 5, 16 5:32 PM
I am at the safe Have the code 5, 3 7. But it will not accept my entering them no matter what way I do it. Can anyone help?

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 13, 16 10:23 PM
I mean how do you immobilize the spider?

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 13, 16 10:20 PM
How do you neutralize the spider?

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 13, 16 10:16 PM
How do you neutralize the spider?

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 23, 15 8:25 PM
I have found 3 coins; the telephone, the grate, and the newspaper stand. Where is the fourth one?

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 23, 15 8:21 PM
I am at the subway. The hint keeps telling me to fill the bucket with water. I have already had the bucket, filled it with water and poured it in the drain to get the coin. Is there another bucket? And if so, where?

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 18, 15 8:57 PM
bobhillman wrote:If you click on any of the "blueprints" in your inventory, you can get a hint to help you find it. I only noticed this about halfway through the game - it could have saved me a lot of time!!

Where do you get blueprints? I don't have any and have no idea how to get therm. Help plz.

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 18, 15 8:55 PM
Where is the basement?

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 18, 15 8:54 PM
Where is the basement?

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 15, 15 5:10 PM
Where is the exhibition hall and how do I get the ID?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator