Posts created by HennyMarie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 1:01 PM
So far so good.. you will never know when I finish the achievements, but this is how far I am at the moment.

Market master 1130/1200
3 part DQ’s done 458/500
5 part DQ’s done 391/500
10 part DQ’s done 339/500

Ace assistent 1306/3000

Rest is all done or done to the limit at the moment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 6:02 AM
I have got friends, but allways room for more. You may not get a lot of gifts, but I have the apropriate room open for events.

Alfine i1771809

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 5:54 AM
Thank you bfgBeruna

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 11:11 PM
This is from the announcement about the closing of this forum:

“Let me assure you that Midnight Castle isn’t going anywhere! Details about updates to the game and events will continue to be shared on our Facebook page, which can be viewed even if you do not wish to create a Facebook page.”

About a year ago I wrote the moderator of the facebook page, and surgested they make a video about how that kind of page work.. because a lot of people/players don’t know how to find their own question... and definately not how to find other players posts.

The answer I got was positive.. but it was never made.

It is a problem, because it is impossible, as an old player to help the new players when they don’t know to find visitors posts.

The result is frustrated players who only see the moderators posts and.. sorry.. they are not very informative on the facebook page.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 2:31 PM
Won four out of six

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:25 AM
If you do not what the item is you can allways go to where all your items, pets, eventitems, airshipitems and stamps are.

Opper right corner is a seach bar.. write what the name of the item and just go from room to room till you find it.

A snowdrop is a little white flower.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:26 PM
I am in a facebookgroop with players who knew Trina.. the real Trina.. and they told, today would have been her birthday.

I know many players don’t like the game Trinas quests.. or the number you have to do of them.. but they all tell what a wonderful person the real Trina was.

Happy day of birth to Trina

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 12:57 PM
Big fish still have the facebook page.. not as well moderated as this side.. I will try to keep up there.. I am also in a very well managed closed facebook forum.

Have fun everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 1:32 PM
I am up 316 diamonds since springevent started.. I collect morphing eegs and just play the game.. not spending any during events.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 1:03 PM
If 76 was a toplevel for a while.. I guess that was my first wall also.. or maybe the one befor that. Only remember it was right after I sold absolutely everything to level up.. and right befor I found this forum

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 2:35 PM
PetraN54 wrote:My rooms don't act like that. I only go into the rooms once a day, to gift. And every few times, the order has changed. My sister is one of my friends and sometimes she is the second one on the list, and sometimes she is in the last group.

Thats is because you gift your sister.. then she mooves to the last page in friendslist and in privat room list.. happens all 3 times of gisting.. up to 15 friends a day, for players who gift maximum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 10:29 AM
bentonld wrote:When is a new update coming for Annabel to save the castle, been waiting for 4 days.

Sorry.. that just got me the laugh of the day..

Just catch up on some achievements as you wait with the rest of us

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 10:26 AM
Got it a long time ago.. now I only play Anabel.. exept for CC’s

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 10:24 AM
wupsy.. guess I misunderstood the problem

No, never have that problem.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 12:16 PM
I never tap the items.. don’t even look at them exept if I am looking for something specific.. they go away when I open the next HOS

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 6:46 AM
Hufflepuff wrote:

@Hufflepuff I play the 25 HOS that give items for the DQ’s as that is the achievement I am working at..

I am working on the DQ achievements, too but the event DQs do not count for them.

So I play the spring room HOS to reach the event achievement and get coins.

I have more than two millions of coins but take the opportunity to get more because the updates are becoming more and more expensive.

I did not write doing event dq’s I wrote: I play the 25 HOS giving the items used in DG’s

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 3:37 PM
kim0530 wrote:Well, I'm finally on level 69 but I started to noticed something different. The diamonds are a lot more and so are the quests . Example, the Ghostly Chest. 50 destiny keys? Seriously? For those who are helping me with the keys,,, I thank you ... because without you I don't know what I would have done. The quests are becoming more work (not like before). So my question to the higher level is this. Any tips? I don't want to use diamonds but the coins are getting lower faster. Thanks Oh by the way, will it get worst?

If you could be bothered to play for the keys you would earn coins along the way.. when you take the easy road (getting them handed as gifts) you will need coins.. actually very simple

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 8:46 AM
Desertdruid wrote:The past 3 days, every single non-Spring room HOS has given me shards.
Every. Single. One.
Talk about a why-bother!

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Or is it just my shardy luck?

I noticed the same yesterday.. but today it’s better.

@Hufflepuff I play the 25 HOS that give items for the DQ’s as that is the achievement I am working at.. I have more than 10 million coins and don’t need to play event rooms. We all play differently.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 3:43 AM
I have 149 friends.. a few still have christmas or original room up.. but still I can’t manege to go to every room every day.. only if I spent all day playing I can do the two easy HOS in new rooms and the old HOS.

I surgest you get more friends if you need more rooms.. as you can’t decide which rooms players display.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 5:54 PM
Crafting of older pets.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator