Posts created by scghou32

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash on Jul 15, 13 3:31 PM
Where is the first gold medallion?? I melted the gold and got that one but can't find the other one.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones on Mar 24, 13 2:21 PM
Just bought this game yesterday and I loved it right up to the point where I can't pick up the lipstick. Second game in two weeks that I can't play because of a technical issue. I'm starting to get a little frustrated.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 13 5:17 PM
Same problem here. Can't go any further. I don't usually buy collecters versions, and you can be sure I won't again.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 12:25 PM
The cards are scattered around the house and yard.

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Feb 1, 10 7:06 AM
I downloaded twice and both times it wouldn't let me play past the start screen. And it slowed down my computer and scared me. I had to turn everything off and restart it twice. Deleated fast!!!!

posted in Wandering Willows on May 16, 09 4:38 PM
I love this game but I've got to a spot where nobody wants to talk to me. I've been wandering around picking things off trees and digging things up but it's been a couple hours and I can't get any more tasks to do. Has anyone else had this problem??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator