Posts created by GypsyMoonBaby

posted in Wanderland on Apr 30, 18 5:23 AM
I was in the middle of mirror curse application when the game took a dive on me. When I came back in, my mirror curse was gone, and was never applied. It's bad enough to need a double mirror curse to get the same item twice, then this. Just lost interest in further progress.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 31, 17 2:57 AM
friend code, please add :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 11:17 AM
you also answered a question I keep forgetting to ask, friends, new friends, who I can't gift! now I know why! xo

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 11:16 AM
ty both for quick response, you are all tops!
and I want to say a big thank you for the new hidden object scenes, they're beautiful! make the game so much more fun.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 6:14 AM
I'm getting a new computer. Will I lose all progress on my game? How do I save for another computer without loss?
This happened before and I would hate to lose all my levels again.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 17 3:03 AM
need friends !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 2:54 AM
WHEEL OF FORTUNE STALL

I can't get past the 27th day of turning the wheel. For the third time, last night, I spun the wheel on day 27 to hit 28 days and it went back to day 15. Again, this is the third time this has happened.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 11:09 AM
had this problem before, uninstalled and downloaded again and was able to regain play. this time, I uninstalled and reloaded but lost everything! can you get my game back for me?
I love this game! but not willing to start over again. I had so many pets, I'm missing them :-(

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 12:52 AM
It tells me game version is out of date, please install update. I can't even do a manual install.
How do I contact customer service?
Thank you all! :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 17 2:02 AM
I'm not able to update my game, nothing is available. It's been weeks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 17 2:00 AM
can't access my game, and no update is available
it's been weeks! missing my game and friends :-(

posted in Wanderland on Aug 6, 16 4:56 AM
GypsyMoonBaby wrote:After weeks of search for the items to off the Pharaoh King, I wasn't awarded the bonus prize. My bonus went to sleep zzzzzz and I was never awarded the bonus. I'm working on the same quest for another how many weeks? Frustrating issues with this game.

It just happened again. I can't be the only or first player this has happened to. I think I'm just done with this game. Was nice knowing everyone for the time I was here! And Mary Poppins, aces!!!! xo

posted in Wanderland on Aug 5, 16 7:07 AM
After weeks of search for the items to off the Pharaoh King, I wasn't awarded the bonus prize. My bonus went to sleep zzzzzz and I was never awarded the bonus. I'm working on the same quest for another how many weeks? Frustrating issues with this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator