Posts created by 2cairnsmom

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 30, 17 8:29 AM
Can't find a way to attach the rope to get the key. How do I do this? Driving me nuts.
Thanks for any help Carol

posted in Mah Jong Quest II on Sep 13, 11 11:46 AM
[b]Has anyone figured out Final Triumph? I'm too old for this frustratio have been trying to figure it out for over a month now, and not having any luck. Please help, I would love to finish this game! I will be forever in your debt! Please email me at [removed by moderator].
Thanks,
Carol

posted in Mah Jong Quest II on Aug 16, 11 2:07 PM
I have been stuck on the Cool Triumph board for a week now. I'm losing my mind trying to figure it out. I've tried the board every way I can think of, nothing works! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks[b]

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jun 23, 11 3:47 PM
Please, will someone tell me the sequence of the Keys in chapter 18? I've used the sequence below and am able to get all 9 in the correct order but the second row from the top is impossible!! I've tried just about every order and nothing works. I would appreciate any help, It's driving me nuts! I just need the order for the keys in the top last row I guess that would be row 10 going from the bottom to the top. I got the information below from this forum that someone else posted. Thanks whoever you are you were correct, this works! Please email me with the info to: csilve6091@att.net

this is what I used:

Row 9...key 3 all the way across
Row 8...key 5 all the way across
Row 7...key 4 all the way across
Row 6...key 5 all the way across
Row 5...key 5 all the way across
Row 4...key 4 all the way across
Row 3...key 3 all the way across
Row 2...key 5 all the way across
For the next row need the keys sequence row 10.

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jun 19, 11 2:25 PM
Does anyone know how to connect the pipes?

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jun 19, 11 1:36 PM
Have you fixed your hammer problem? I'm stuck also, I can pick up the hammer but it doesn't work on anything. You have to pick it up and drag it but it's not working for me. This is driving me nuts! Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jun 19, 11 1:33 PM
Can someone please tell me what to do on 12-1 fix the UFO? I can pick up the hammer but it won't work on anything I try. I've used the tin foil on the candy wrapper, that worked and I put the lens in the broken window but that's as far as I've been able to go.
Help!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 18, 08 4:30 PM
How do I download the strategy guide, isn't there a charge for it? I'm still not having any luck figuring it out. Must be getting old...Lol. Thanks everyone for your help!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jan 18, 08 10:04 AM
HELP! I'm stuck, I cannot figure out the color squares! I've been over it and over it with no luck. Can anyone give me the squares to use in the right order? Thanks, Carol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator