Posts created by narf99

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 5:55 PM
I found a youtube that solves it;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2orMqtSjes

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 5:46 PM
Same problem here.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 5, 13 4:31 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies. I do look on rainy days, and I focus on the bottom of the screen where the weeds hide. I'm in the 12th generation with all the goals, room renovations, and career upgrades, completed for each family. I would love to hear from someone who has collected all the bugs. Just so I can hear that it is possible.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 2, 13 1:18 PM
Here's my 2 cents:
1. Add ethnic peeps and have interracial marriages.
2. Have an option for the husband to raise the infants, so that the wife can work.
3. Add a vegetable garden.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 1, 13 2:13 PM
Has anyone collected all the bugs? Each one of my 5 families has collected all but 1 bug. Very frustrating!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 24, 13 1:22 PM
Very funny! I hope you meant it to be funny.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 3, 13 5:02 PM
What's the point if you cheat? Serious dude--learn to play the game. Don't look for an easy fix!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 3, 13 4:51 PM
Yes!!! They eat all the time.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Jun 3, 13 4:48 PM
Why don't you make this for MAC 10.5 version????

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 28, 13 4:39 AM
Wow Cassey! I wonder if anyone has a good story! Is this similar to the Lottery?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 26, 13 5:35 PM
I Rolled the Dice and got the toxic material message and was sent a tube of cortisone cream. $2,000 for cortisone!
Does anyone have a good Roll the Dice story?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 26, 13 10:06 AM
Me too. I started keeping a record for each family. Small amounts will be missing, never more than $20, and I thought it was tax. Anyone else have that?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 26, 13 9:25 AM
The cheap clothes hanger and the machine dryer - both useless. Save your money and only purchase the washing machine.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 25, 13 5:18 PM
Sounds like most families. If you buy the dining set back, maybe they'll use it for Thanksgiving when the relatives come over.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 22, 13 6:37 PM
Indoor swimming pools are fun!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 22, 13 4:44 PM
My dog and kitten are stuck in the kiddie pool too! Also I put their bowl in the top Decorate tray and now they never need to eat where as before they use to cry to be fed every time the family sat down to eat.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 16, 13 5:55 PM
Don't always be in a hurry to save save save. A little spending is good too. Your peeps want to see some new things so it's okay to buy wisely. Just make sure you spend on the Career upgrades otherwise the game is really no fun.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 13, 13 4:45 AM
What does the Start Over do?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 6, 13 3:40 PM
Morning is the best time. It worked for me to stick them in the shower first, then drag them around in the yard and bushes to the left until they finally gave in. Don't forget to praise.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 4, 13 6:53 AM
Anyone know when it will be available on the Mac here at Big Fish. I have the demo from somewhere else.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator