Posts created by katy12250

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 3:35 PM
Has anyone got this yet? If so, how?

If you picked it up on the first play through of the level, you won't see it again. Actually, if you miss a puzzle piece, all you have to do it start the level again, click on the puzzle piece and then exit to the map. You don't have to play the level again.

On level 41, however, the win screen that comes up when you complete the level doesn't show you've picked up the puzzle piece EVEN IF YOU HAVE. I checked and the puzzle piece is in the puzzle level so you're okay.

Glitch, but at least not a game stopping one like I thought it might be.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 17 8:58 PM

Hi Katy, if you didn't see my other post about this and are still trying to get that trophy, it turns out that what you have to do is use 4 hammers or maybe 3 hammers and a sickle in a row. If you were like me, I was trying to use 4 powerups in a row which isn't the trick. I finally got Handyman on level 231.

Sneaky devs! I'll try that. THanks for the tip!

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 17 3:53 PM
AND...

the Handyman award (use 4 tools in a row) doesn't work.

Sigh.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 17 3:59 PM
Calopsitta wrote:No such luck here. Even after the update, the same two trophies are not activating for me.
Also, I did not find any of the glitches in the bonus games on my first attempt, but I found quite a lot this second time around. I even ended one match of spiders with only one card left, but it was a King instead of the needed 1. Also, it could sound like a stupid thing to say, but bonus games have become insanely difficult to beat, and I had to spend 1 whole night to achieve the ten victories. That resulted in nothing yet again. Quite fed up with the whole thing! Never gonna buy from this dev again, and seriously questioning Big FIsh as well......

The trophy for buying 5 items in the shop will show up if you buy one more item. I bought a wild card (had all the rest of the items) and the trophy popped up. However, still no luck on the win 10 games one.

Maybe we can hope for another update. Very soon, hopefully.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 17 6:13 PM
I finally got the trophy for buying 5 items in the shop but I had to buy one more to get it. So that's okay,

The trophy for winning 10 bonus games - still not showing up unless it means something different than what I think it does. I'd already played all the bonus games (Aces Up, Spider, etc) multiple times but I played and won them again. 10 times, 10 different games, and no trophy. So that looks like it is still broken unless the devs mean something else for that trophy.

BTW the new items in the shop are now showing up for the CE bonus levels, so that's fixed.

Haven't played long enough to see if any of the extra CE level trophies work or not.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 17 3:31 PM
Calopsitta wrote:I have being playing this game a lot, and I mean A LOT in the last days. I have bought practically everything on sale in the shop, and I have played the bonus solitaires for hours. Still, I cannot activate the Tycoon trophy (buy five items in the shop) or the other one for winning 10 solitaire games. I have gathered any other trophy, a part the one for playing 150 levels, which I have not yet..... Any idea?

Yeah, I've got the same problem.

Is the update available yet?

Also bugs, as in crash in bonus levels. Really like the game, beautiful graphics, but need the bugs fixed.

posted in Fairytale Griddlers: Red Riding Hood Secret on Jun 11, 17 6:35 PM
Has anyone gotten this trophy? I'm in the second world and I still haven't received the trophy for completing the tutorial.

BTW, I do like the new format and this game is HARD, especially if you're trying to get all the trophies.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on May 4, 16 2:45 PM
How do you get this badge? I've got all the other badges, have gold stars on all the locations, and don't have any idea what they want on this one.

Has anyone got this yet? And, if so, how?

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 30, 15 5:13 PM
The access error message is not unique to the BF version. This is a seriously flawed game and needs to be pulled until the devs can fix the problem.

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 23, 14 2:44 AM
Well, it will come somewhere else eventually and I'll buy it there. Where it will work.

The problem is not with 8Floor games - the problem is not with anyone's computer - the problem is with BF and the wrapper they use on the game.

Moral: NEVER EVER buy a game without trying it first.

And if you want to ban me from the forum for saying that I'm going to purchase the game somewhere else, go right ahead and do it. But you might want to take a look at how many games I've purchased from BF. Would you like me to keep buying? Then respond and FIX THE @#$%^&* GAME!

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 22, 14 2:59 AM
Load game - check - twice actually
Install game - check - again twice
Get the BF and 8Floor splash screens & then the pretty Christmas picture. No items to check. No menu showing. When I Ctrl-Alt-Del out of the game to task manager, I find there is an access violation.
I tried installing/uninstalling twice with exactly the same result.
Running on Windows 7.
And since everyone else who is trying the game is getting the same error, I really don't think it's my computer.
When is this going to be fixed since I'm a big fan of 8Floor games. I'm just glad that I didn't buy without trying.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 14 9:07 AM
I don't generally post about any technical issues - they will either get fixed or not. However, I'm having a mojor problem with MC since the last update.

Before the last update, every now & then - after maybe 6 or 8 play throughsof the HOs - I'd hit one in the dungeon or the pirate ship with the item list missing. A hassel to C-A-D to get to the task manager and them have to shut down the computer to get the game back - couldn't use task manager to end the game.

Last night - for about the 4th time - no item list in the HO about the door in the town.

This morning, no item list for (1) dungeon, (2) pirate ship (3) guy about the door, (4) guy above the door again.

This is starting to get annoying. When is this glitch going to be fixed? It's getting to the point that I don't enjoy playing when I have to take so much time to re-boot the computer when HO list don't load.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 14 9:33 AM
I have it happen on the HOs in the dungeon & on the pirate ship. Not all the time, but a lot. And I can't Ctrl-Alt-Del and stop the program - I have to log off the computer & do a restart. It's annoying. This is on the PC version & the latest update didn't do anything for this issue.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 14 6:57 AM
I'm level 23 and have a quest from the bard. I go to the Chained Eagle which has 2 items that are required. One is the Veteran's Strip. If I click on FIND, I'm taken to the Chained Chest. After several days of trying to get this item, I looked at the "I" information about the items found in the chest. The Veteran's Stipe isn't listed. The only items listed as availabale in the Chained Chest are Symbol of Unholy Fire, Unshakeable Stronghold, & Winged Guard.

I've checked all the other locations thinking that the Veteran's Strip was somewhere else, but I can't find it.

Are there items available in the Chained CChest that are listed in the information list?

Is this a bug in the program or am I just missing something?

Since I'm stuck unltil I can complete that bard's quest, any help would be appreciated.

(And, yes, I know that I've found the Veteran's Strip before since I looked through the forum and it's listed on some quests on earlier levels. It just seems to have disappeared in my current version.)

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 7, 10 5:23 PM
Will BF get the Game of the Year update for the original game? Any idea when? It's already been released by the developer?

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 5:01 PM
jkuci wrote:
There is a walk thru on Gamezebo.

Just so you know, mentioning any other game site is a big no-no here, even if the game site just does reviews and doesn't sell games.

Unless someone has changed the rules again.

About the game: I read a review (on a game site that I can't mention) that basically said there are a lot of lot better games out there. The reviewer rated this one as bad. Based on that review, I'm not going to even try it. If a lot of positive reviews show up, I may change my mind. Right now, a HOG of any type is going to have to be pretty exceptional to get me to even look at it.

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 6:51 AM
gamergirl675 wrote:
_DD_ wrote:
Oh so well said, Angel! Just a heads up from the forum rules, though:
Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.
Maybe via PM...

No, that's not a correct interpretation of the rules. We CAN name the developers of the games that are available here when discussing said game.

Oh, really? I heard that someone got fin slapped pretty hard for mentioning the developer of one of the games found here. The above quote doesn't make any exceptions. It says do not discuss ANY game companies.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 17, 10 9:40 AM
Well, my problem was different. Game seemed to download ok & then froze everything on my computer EXCEPT for the Game Manager while it installed... and installed... and installed... and etc. for an hour. I had to do a hard rebooot to get my computer back. That WAS new & different. Since there seem to be a lot of other problems with this game, I'm going to give it a pass.

posted in Funny Miners on Jun 23, 10 4:02 PM
GrandWeeze wrote:I love going to the forum and even more so when there's a really bad game out. It means I get my laughs for the day from the great wit of all you who post. Thanks much! And BTW, what is BAL Elizabethan Era? Wait! Are You talking Build-a-Lot?

I totally agree with you! I got a lot of chuckles out of the reviews. Made my day!

Am I going to even dl this game - No Way!!! I think I've only seen one other game that got all bad reviews. Maybe we'll get a really great soft release to go along with this... whatever it is. (fins crossed)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator