Posts created by Robbie_Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 17 1:39 AM
Gregmeeuwissen wrote:Well not really sure if it is wide spread but I'm experiencing no connection to midnight castle on my iPad

Likewise I had trouble with the Christmas room freezing again, so closed the game and went back in again, hoping to try to fix the problem, but I've been booted out non stop since ... that was around nine hours ago, still not resolved! And the castle challenge keeps ticking away ... Please help!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 6:24 PM
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the iOS version? I froze again in the Christmas room and had to restart. Now it keeps booting me out. Anyone else having problems? Sorry Jackie, I just saw your post, and the one from Moonfell above, so am assuming I'm not the only one having problems getting in! And these threads are so long now it's difficult to locate them! I've resorted to going in via viewing my own posts.

Hopefully this will be rectified soon. Like others I'm in the challenge and don't want to loose too much time, especially when I return to work tomorrow and won't have as much time on my hands. Anyone with updates would be appreciated.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 3:07 PM
I'm now in a much better position regarding friends to give gifts to under their Christmas trees, but I'm wondering how anyone has ever managed to get the 1,000 gift giving achievement? I had collected about 500, and I'm now almost down to finishing off the last of these, but they only show up occasionally in our bounty, and I'm wondering if anyone has worked out how you can achieve this goal? I'm assuming the only way is to continue to collect the gifts over the year to come and hope you can manage to get enough to finish it off next Christmas? I'm thinking McCastle you are almost there? And welcome to my friend list by the way, hopefully more is helping you get the last one?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 16 6:05 PM
Hi all,

I've added a few of you, so if you see myrequests please do accept if you'd like new friends.

Like many it's a struggle during events when we all need friends in our friend lists to really complete events. And I agree with Lady_Adi, not everyone has their Christmas room open. I do gift daily, but I notice, not all on my list reciprocate gift giving. So I am adding my ID number here also. Feel free to add/accept.

My ID number is ... apologies, had to delete it, I have far too many on my list now & cannot keep up! Thanks!

Thanks and looking forward to many fruitful exchanges.

Warmest wishes for the holiday season

Robbieanne

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 2:27 PM
Yay! Got the last chest, thanks to sled dog! Hard work that one! And the next challenge took just a few minutes! The silver globes were so much easier!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 16 6:16 PM
Unbelievable! I'm still going! Have tried most of the suggestions. Got two iron from the spidey, but unlike some, the winter cat was not as compliant, nor was the winged cat, nor Santa's reindeer! Mammoth was no help either, nor was the emerald dragon, nor the penguin ... still plugging away, but I'm not overly impressed with my pets right now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 3:39 AM
Likewise, I am also having trouble with the Christmas room. I went into it after the new Christmas event began today, only to discover I cannot click on anything and can't escape out of that room now either. You can't click the butterfly's, you can't click the tree or presents, and you can't change rooms. Like others I've also tried closing down the game but it's not stopped the freeze. Feeling a little cold here! Help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 16 10:29 AM
Hi Melisa,

Good to hear you're enjoying the PD version, interesting the version is a lot more precise, which must be painful!

I must apologise to you, I was going through turning over the friend cards to check who I have gifted to and accidentally clicked the rubbish bin for yours ... Grrrr so sorry about that. It is in a really silly spot actually, right near where you turn the friends card around, and I've accidentally done this before. I did try to add you back in, but it wouldn't let me, saying its declined. So again my apologies, just wanted you to know what happened! I have since realised you can get it back though!

I am really pleased you've moved so far into the PD version already!

Warmest,

Robyn

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 16 1:56 PM
Grrr sorry about that .. Predictive text frustrates me, sorry was meant to read PC not of or PD !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 16 1:55 PM
Hi Melisa,

Just thought I'd return to say a big thanks for your gifts and see how your give away is going. I see it's starting to finally wind down. You're right it has taken a while. Unfortunately that means you are almost done. I must say its been really nice having someone I have chatted to her in my list, and I will miss you ? But I do hope your foray into the of world has been a success for you. It would be interesting to know how you are going in the PD game and if it's very different?

All the very best, and thanks again for the gifts and befriending me ? It's all pretty new to me so I have enjoyed connecting with you ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 16 5:49 AM
Hi Melisa,

I've come to this kind of late, and fairly new to the game too, but wanted to say a huge thanks for my gifts, it was a lovely little surprise to find them there, so ThankYOU Lis... And glad to see your back and I do love this thread, so nice to read people's comments. And Big thankyou to all of your chat about tips on the game, I'm still getting my head around and happy for anyone to friend me. I'm on iPad so iOS ... Number is i2282468 ... I don't have much of a list of things yet, but if I have something someone wants, I'm happy to gift away...

Just enjoying the lovely people here ...

Thanks again Lis you truly are the little fairy godmother sprinkling fairy dust everywhere xxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 16 8:13 AM
Well I'm a real newbie so when I had to get wooden chests I went searching the forums and got the feedback, so went back and tried the snow griffin, worked like a charm, every time, happy camper here!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 16 8:05 AM
I received one too, and a search to try and work out what it's for turned up what. Other comments have found, no one seems to know, but I'm loathe to get rid of it in case they do something with it later on!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 16 8:48 AM
I agree with what others have said, your offer is truly generous! I did try adding you into my friends list (would so love a couple of eggs, the emerald dragon is a bit cute!). I did try to add your number but as far as I can tell you need a letter before the start of the numbers? And I don't know what your letter is? I'm putting mine in here so it would be fantastic if you could add me in your list ..... sorry am deleting my ID, far too many in my list now to keep up!

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, so few seem so generous, but your offer is appreciated by a few now from what I can see!

All the best with your life, and I do know what you mean, the game can be a bit all consuming I must say, but it's nice relief from work mode for me. Thanks again, Warmest, Robyn

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator