Posts created by bbwyldflowers

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Nov 25, 17 6:04 AM
I have made it to 99%, but, like you, can't get any further. I have every block of the garden filled or planted with something. If I try to buy even the smallest item, I have a little guy pop up to tell me there's "no room" for anything else.

Hope someone tells us how to get to 100% soon.

posted in Jewel Tree: Match It on Jul 30, 17 2:55 AM
I'm severely stuck on Level 54, but, everything in the forum is locked. I can't get in to ask anyone for help!

posted in Lily's Epic Quest on Jun 16, 17 10:06 AM
I agree. This is an interesting take on Match 3. But, horribly put together. I couldn't get past Level 2 in the 60 minute trial, so, won't buy this one. You only get so many moves to reach your goal, no choice for relaxed mode or unlimited moves. No instructions given for the game except 2: 1. How to match 3. Most of us are familiar with Match 3 games and know how to make matches, but, okay for new players. 2. How to move Lily to where she needs to be. That was helpful. After that, you are on your own. Hmmmm.....how far is 20 meters in level 2? I got pretty far down, but, never made it.
Then, when you run out of moves, "Give up" pops up like a command instead of the usual "No more moves". You can still use your pick axe or dynamite or whatever you've collected and you can still move Lily, but, you can't match any more.
Just REAL frustrating. This one needs work. Sorry.

posted in Free the Witch on Oct 11, 16 11:05 AM
I do run as administrator and have checked all in posts...they are all negative saying freezes, etc. keep happening.
As far as the items I'm missing, one orb and one sickle....I have completed all the tiers up through Level 190 and I don't find any more.
Please help.
Thank you.
bbwyldflowers

posted in Free the Witch on Oct 8, 16 9:11 AM
I am up to Level 190 in The Great Ocean. I've many times the game has frozen up on my and I've had to use task manager to close it and when I'd go back into it, I had lost everything I had gained in the last level played.
Now, my goals are to collect one more essence orb and 5 sickles, collect yellow, red & blue crystals to open portals and activate all 3 portals. I've not collected any crystals, can't find them. Can't find the orb or the sickles. And, all 3 portals are already open and I've played level 1 in them several times, but, can't get any further. I know several other players have named these same problems. Has anyone figured it out or am I stuck right where I'm at? I've posted questions in one of the other forums, "Spoilers", but, no one replies at all. I hope I can get a reply here as I can't get through the gate at Level 190 now.

posted in Free the Witch on Sep 17, 16 4:39 AM
HELP, PLEASE! It's been a week since my last post and no one has answered. The games get harder as you climb higher. I've been stuck on 181 for almost a week. If I can get help with the last sickle and orb as requested last week, I might feel better and be able to proceed. Thanks a bunch!

posted in Free the Witch on Sep 9, 16 4:23 AM
Where do you get the last sickle and orb for the side games at level 133? I have completed up through level 178 and haven't found anymore of either.

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 13, 16 8:14 AM
Okay...got it now! I still have to match crystal balls 2 more times. Thank you for the info!

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 12, 16 10:22 AM
I'm sorry, perhaps I'm lost.....what 3 quests?????

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 12, 16 4:37 AM
What do you mean when you say, "click to finish" in The Woodlands? I've completed through Level 152 in The Great Ocean, have no platinum tickets and have seen no blue chests.......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator