Posts created by skunkluvr66

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Darkness Came on Feb 15, 18 8:34 AM
I too cannot get the dart?? out of the gun scene to weld to the arrow in the tower. These games are very cryptic. Also, I cannot find the update, even after following instructions of moderator. It is not in my game manager.

karen

posted in Hidden Fears on Jan 10, 18 6:44 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just went back into the game to see if I could make the flashlight work. There is no skip in the front desk scene, just a hint button. However, I had been clicking the flashlight on the ghosts with no success. So I just clicked to get the light and moved it upto the second floor and waved it back and forth across the top floor til the scene changed. Boy, that one was mean!!!

Karen

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Jan 8, 18 6:35 AM
Wendy, I have had this game for years and not been able to finish it. I was looking through such games as I had and researched the possibility that someone had provided us with that jewel, a comprehensive answer for the ball/marble puzzle. I had a walkthru from MAGTRO but it only said "if done correctly you get the prism" no help (though MAGTRO has been great help in other older games) I had not thought to look in Big Fish, as I bought this game at Walmart. Again, thank you for you help I now can lay that old game to rest.

Karen

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 5:58 AM
Hi,
add me to the list too, no cursor. The game got slower too.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 26, 17 7:43 AM
Hi Fishies,
Boy do I like these type games. My brain is working overtime and I live it. What drives me crazy sometimes is where are some of the clues hiding? I am greatful that there is a You Tuber out there with help. I was not able to find one of the creatures when I got to the end of the game and I am going in again and try to find them. I saw a post about the hints and I wish I had known about that, it would have helped too. I think if you like to be challenged you will like this game. I finished Leaves 1 too and used the Forum and You Tube as it is no shame not to know, only not go looking for the answer. I can't wait for another game if there is one on the way.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 26, 17 7:22 AM
Hi,
Are you talking about the Hanoi Tower game? This is the one inside the tunnel. I don't mean to sound rude, but did you make sure that you put the discs under the right columns? I did not have to do anything unusual or put them in any column order. I can't think of anything else unless you are having a glitch.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 12, 17 9:44 AM
I played Leaves and used the Youtube helper to complete the game.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 12, 17 8:38 AM
Hi, you have to hold down the left click till it turns green.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 10, 17 5:18 AM
There is a walkthrough on a site that can be reached by searching the game name on the net. It is very helpful

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 3, 17 6:55 AM
I DID IT!!!! But I was not alone. All of you in this Forum and our good friend from YouTube were there with me. I never took so many notes since playing Gabriel Knight in the 1990s. (I still have those notes). This is an interesting and crazy hard game that makes you think and humbles you into asking for help. It is a very good exercise for your brain. I had a few crashes but I do not know if it was my PC or I overtaxed the game app. Big Fish gave us two other games that remind me of this one, The Inner Mind and The Silent Age, which I got YouTube help for too. I recommend this game for the challenge!

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 17 6:02 AM
Hi Fishies,

I seem to have the Mozilla downloading me 1G for this Demo, but it will not load all the way. I will wait for the standard game. I also had done the BETA.

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis on Mar 14, 17 6:10 AM
I was doing the compass mini and the "S" would not go into the south slot. Also, I had to "C.A.D" to get out of the game. When I went into the game again it was still stuck. Del the game.

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 17, 16 9:31 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you are talking about the code on the drawer of the desk, then you have to get the magnifying glass first to see the code on the scroll in the other drawer. I seemed to have lost the horseshoe and cannot finish the chest on the dresser.

Karen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator