Posts created by Leia1960

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 9, 18 12:21 PM
PM8 said they do not have a forum. They do have that little hat icon for one, but doesn't work.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 18 9:03 PM
Congrats to Rina fka Zirz
for hitting the big
Great Work!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 18 9:01 PM
Congrats to Sir Vival!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 18 8:56 PM
Hi BF, Still waiting for news. Over on PM8 they have just today started a fifth quest that was not launched on my BF RoM. Just occured to me I should go ask PM8 what the story is. Later.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 9, 18 12:08 PM
Energyworker has a grand scheme re jackpot, but I don't see that they gave a jackpot yesterday and the two most recent quests on PM8 did not appear on BF.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 9, 18 12:04 PM
Hiya, chatted with PlayMe8 support and they say we can keep using the forum here on BigFish. I did find out a while back that we can link to it via the internet, as I suppose we all know. So I bookmarked on my browser.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 12:15 PM
4253dmale wrote:One other odd thing about the PM8 site, sometimes when I start the game all (or almost all) my friends have 0 for their level and are sleeping. But these same friends had levels have 100 and weren't sleeping earlier this morning

I forgot, reload the browser and re-login.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 12:13 PM
clm5457 wrote:
4253dmale wrote:One other odd thing about the PM8 site, sometimes when I start the game all (or almost all) my friends have 0 for their level and are sleeping. But these same friends had levels have 100 and weren't sleeping earlier this morning

if you click on a sleeping nbr says "server problems"
Oh boy

Just re-log in. Then it will work.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 9:32 PM
Hiya, I am looking for my 'hoodies and guild on the playme8 platform at rYTTtB. Missing you all.

Mar 2, 2018. Have a 'hood of over 100 now. Am looking for previous hoodies only at this point. Sorry. Can't handle gifting hordes.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 9:29 PM
Hiya, I am looking for my 'hoodies and guild on the playme8 platform at rYTTtB. Missing you all.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 31, 17 6:11 PM
I think there may be a flash player loading issue involved. Even if it is not with ROM. I used to work on a proprietary program at my work that used Adobe viewer. It was all happy to run fine when I opened Adobe first and then started the work program. If I forgot the Adobe first it got all hung up loading images instead of just humming through.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 27, 17 4:13 PM
I've been wondering if speed is a factor, but I have no real idea. You will get there eventually. I hate the haunted amusement park but even though I like the dojo, I still miss stuff and spent a lifetime trying to finish it. I think I still use more bells there than anywhere else.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 27, 17 4:05 PM
heh, heh. You mean repaired!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 27, 17 4:00 PM
I was having the swirl of death when trying to log on after clearing out temp internet files for a different problem. I took the previously listed suggestion of logging in to Hidden Express and then logging on to ROM It worked.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 10, 17 4:50 PM
Congrats to 243bunker for getting up to the Millennium club recently!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 17 6:49 PM
Off to Fashion House, If any one can help feed my dragons, I would appreciate it!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 17 11:44 PM
Ok. Turns out is it was probably a corrupted upgrade. Did a system restore with help of techy help from Windows. Rotten game works in Chrome. Rest might just be an edge problem. Sorry I got so worked up. It was one of those perfect last straw issues. (I just wanted to play rom a little. Haven't really played all week.)

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 17 11:43 PM
Ok. Turns out is it was probably a corrupted upgrade. Did a system restore with help of techy help from Windows. Rotten game works in Chrome. Rest might just be an edge problem. Sorry I got so worked up. It was one of those perfect last straw issues.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 17 8:28 PM
Massive windows update 5/15 & 5/16 included adobe flash player 25 ppapi
25.0.0.171. I went around trying other flash sites, some of those don't work either.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 17 6:09 PM
Thanks Jarrow, I will try that. I did update flash the other day and it is both Edge and Google Chrome but I will still try it again. I whined on the technical thread.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator