Posts created by PaddyLandau

posted in Fairway™ on Sep 17, 17 6:17 AM
I have Fairway Solitaire on my Android device. The device has broken, so I got a new one.

Now, how do I transfer my game from the old one to the new one? They are both signed in, but "Restore purchases" on the new device doesn't restore my "golf bucks" (nearly 1½ million) or my progress.

It used to be possible to back it up from the old device and restore it on the new using the Helium app, but bizarrely backups have now been disabled for this game.

I need to do this soon, as the old device is on its last legs and might not be operable much longer.

Thank you

posted in Fairway™ on Aug 18, 16 5:23 AM
Years ago, a family member had an iPad, and I purchased Fairway Solitaire. I loved the game — straightforward, challenging, and definitely funny.

I am an Android fan, of course, and Fairway Solitaire is something that I have been missing all these years. I tried Fairway Solitaire Blast, but it's just not the same.

I finally realised that Fairway Solitaire is available on the Amazon app store, but, alas, only to discover that the game is incompatible with my device!

I have a modern device (Nexus 5 running Android 6), so I don't understand why it should be incompatible.

When will Fairway Solitaire for Android be updated? And, when it does, will it come to the Google Play Store?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator