Posts created by Kimball321

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 11:32 AM
Once again I am having problems with the game crashing I have to keep doing the same tasks over and over losing progress and losing diamonds it is getting beyond a joke now how many times do I have to complain I have been in touch with customer services time and time again this problems only startedsince the last Easter update before that I had no problems I have been playing since the game started though I lost my original game on level 38 and had to start again after 4years of playing I think it is about time these issues should be sorted regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 5:12 AM
Every time I get to lust needing one ghost for the challenge my game crashes and I have only one ghost left is anyone else having this problem regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 12:06 AM
Changes are afoot will not. Download beyond 50 percent I have shut down and restarted game but still no download I do not want to have. Uninstall game as last time it took a week to get it back my I'd is a840075 ranges Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 12:24 PM
The game keeps crashing iit is like ground hog day I have lost a lot of progress I do not know why since the east e r update I am still having problems surely you should h ave this sorted this problem by now regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 11:56 AM
I have done the same challenge over again the game keeps crashing and I have lost more diamonds and progress plus the ghosts I get are also lost so I am getting nowhere I have been in touch with customer service on the20october and still have no reply regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 11:28 AM
I am getting fed up with the game crashing all the time I have to keep repeating the challenges as revelry time it crashes I lose my progress it took me two. Days to complete the challenge then it crashed and I had to do it again also as have said before I have lost a lot diamonds I am in touch with the support group but have to wait up to 72 hours purchasing is nightmare as I have tried a few times and once game crashes I lose the diamonds I have purchased I have been playing for four years now I lost my original game three years ago and you could not retrieve it I was on level 46 after th a t tethered were no problems till Easter this year I do not understand what are you up to regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 11:27 AM
Once again I have purchased diamond's 130 and game crashed and I have no diamonds this always happens I think I will not purchase any more I am just wasting money my I'd is840075 can you get my diamonds back regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 6:46 AM
I have lost loads of diamonds with the game continually crashing and my progress surely this issue should be fixed by now regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 9:40 AM
okay thanks regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 4:30 AM
still waiting getting annoyed now as I will have a lot of catching up I am level 80 my id is a840075 regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 11:36 AM
thankyou regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 1:31 AM
I made three requests as was not sure the ones had gone through on my kindle sorry if I added any confusion regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 17 12:01 PM
i uninstalled my game because of constant crashes and reinstalled it but it will not down load all i get is a blank back ground and where the avatars are is a plain blue circle i have tried several times with no success i have tried to contact customer services and have had no response this is the third day of not being able to play do not no why i have this problem i normaly here back soon can you please help regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 17 8:28 AM
I am having the same problems support team do not seem to help I have done all they say to do nothing works it must be a kindle thing this has been going on since the Easter update sorry I can not help you but I do hope that this will be resolved eventuallyregards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 2:36 AM
I am also having problems with my kindle crashing regularly this has been going on since the Easter update I have given up on customer support as everything they suggest does not work so I just keep playing with the constant interruptions which I find most frustrating never had any problems be fore Easter regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 12:06 PM
I hope you and your family are safe I am thinking of you and I hope you are all safe I cannot imagine what you are going throw please be safe I hope to hear from you soon love and 'regards chrisxxxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 17 3:05 AM
Ian still having trouble with game crashing this has been going on since the update after Easter I have been dealing with the support team I tried all they have advised and nothing seems to work all my other Android devices work with no problems at all it seems to be just my kindle fire 10 th generation that has problems any suggestion would bro greatly appreciated regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 17 12:38 AM
No matter what I do with the help of customer service I still have the problem of game crashing this has been going on since the May up date though I did have problems on my old kindle from the Xmas update this has to be a problem with the big fish apps also I am fed up with the constant interruptions for adverts this seems to be happening lots of times every day which is making the game harder to play what with the constant crashing regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:42 PM
Bought anew kindle in May and am still having problems I hope you like me have not paid out for a new kindle just to find the Same problems exist I have now been told by services it might be not compatible with device I only got new kindle because my old kindle would not update the Easter update then I found I after it had updated I am fed up with no solution to this I had no problems in the last 4years of playing I think the problem is that they changed the updates to Google account only fed up chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 2:00 AM
I am still having problems with the game crashing I have done all the support team have told me to do even checked the Reuters all my other phones and gadgets are working okay it seems to be just the kindle this has been since the last update it is very frustrating I have played this game for about 4years now and never had any problems before it. Must be a problem with the recent update isn't think the support team can help as all options have been done regards Chris

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator