Posts created by paco12348

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 10, 09 11:48 AM
I've looked through every stream of water and can't find a rock that's blocking it. It flows through the crystals so I know that's not it. Any hints?

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 2 on Aug 5, 09 7:50 PM
Button? What button?

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 2 on Aug 5, 09 7:49 PM
What good are the puzzle pieces? I've yet to work a puzzle and I've gone through 25 levels.... plus level 25 just keeps repeating. What is the point?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 4, 09 11:50 AM
I wanted to change one around but the monkeys yell and I can't pick the vase up. If I can't pick it up I would assume it's in the correct place. Am I wrong? I tried making a vase like the one I broke but that doesn't help.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 3, 09 1:55 PM
In the cave with the 5 monkeys I broke the blue vase. I have 5 vases perched on the ledges and must have them in the correct place since I'm not allowe to pick them up. The second one says in the walk through should be placed next to the one already there. Since it was broken I made another but can't put it on the ledge with the one already placed there. So I searched for the one I gave Amber and looked in the cave where it had been hidden but it's not there. Is finding that vase important? If not then why does Mena keep saying the vases must not be placed correctly. I can't pick them up to resituate them.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 3, 09 8:33 AM
I have the pea shooter in the c avern and see the monkeys I need to shoot but when I put my cursor on the monkey to aim it turns into a gear with a red slash and I can't shoot. I have absolutely no idea what step I could have missed. Any suggestions?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 30, 09 3:00 AM
It worked this morning. I did everything the same and it worked. I don't know why or how but the blade sharpened. All I can think of is use the rusty blade like the dang pole in the water. Click all over the grindstone edge.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 29, 09 8:47 AM
Kiedon,
Here's what I do step by step, perhaps you'll see what I'm missing. BTW, if I press the peddle before I pick up the blade the grindstone turns.
Ok, I put the grindstone on, then place the nail to hold it. Press the peddle, it works. Then, I get the blade and when I place the cursor over the peddle I get the gear with the red slash.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 29, 09 8:29 AM
Yes, the nail is on the grindstone. For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 28, 09 11:02 AM
If anyone can figure out how to sharpen the blade pleast post. I love adventure games but they can become so frustrating one wants to dump it.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 28, 09 7:42 AM
I turned around to look at the marker and clicked on it to get a better look if possible. Turned back around and tried the ax and grindstone again and it worked. Now, I can't get the saw to sharpen. Guess I've got to look for something else I've missed. BTW, I use gameboomers and it doesn't always give specific instructions. Tells you what you need to do but not what to do if it doesn't work. I've learned I've usually missed a step somewhere and walkthroughs don't always remember to tell you each step so you have to hunt around.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 27, 09 9:37 AM
This is as ridiculous as crossing the swamp.
If I have the ax the pedal won't work. If I start the grindstone and then pick up the ax the grindstone stops. Does this mean I haven't completed some other aspect of the game?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 27, 09 9:29 AM
I'm having the same problem and I've tried every combination. I'll keep trying but can't imagine the combination I haven't tried.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 10, 09 2:16 PM
So far I can't play the game but when it's opening with the music a box is now popping up and off so quickly I can only see something about best game resolution. I'm wondering if that would interfer with the game itself not opening. What should the resolution be?

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 28, 09 3:09 PM
I was at the beach and couldn't find anything to cool the key. No hot spots were showing up. I looked at the walkthrough twice and each time no hot spots where they showed. So I just clicked all over where they should have been and nothing happened. I just deleted the game. Apparently something was wrong with mine.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Jun 25, 09 1:43 PM
How can we tell if a game uses other keys to get around instead of point and click before we buy it?

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 15, 09 1:25 PM
The game works well but this is the second time the woman has walked up to far and then I can't get her out, or to turn around, etc. The first time it took over an hour. This time I've worked on it off and on for 2 days and she's still stuck. I guess she's near the geyser door. The game is not frozen, she's just walked to close in and now I can't turn her or get her to move either way. I looked for a saved game to go back to but there isn't one. Can anyone tell me what to do ?

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on Jun 13, 09 3:30 PM
Finally got it. Needed to talk to Watson again. Sheesh!

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on Jun 13, 09 3:30 PM
Finally got it. Needed to talk to Watson again. Sheesh!

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on Jun 13, 09 3:24 PM
I have the key to the front door but Sherlock keeps saying he can't enter like that. I've backed him off and to each side, put the key on the door before he covers it up but get the same dialogue. According to the walkthrough it should be simple to open the door. Am I doing something wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator