Posts created by hidnseekr

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 13 5:11 PM
I had this same problem. thanks for the answer. the egg looks just like the sphere, confusing.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 12 1:51 PM
I have played MCF Shadow Lake CE, but it won't let me into the extra bonus. I can see the interviews, I can see the wallpaper(whoppee), but it wont let me click on any of the extra's.
I am hoping someone out there has an answer. this is the 4th game in which I could not play the bonus and who feels like uninstalling and reinstalling and playing the same game you just played, all over again and hope you can get the bonus?
It's frustrating!

Thanks, Cookie

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on Oct 23, 12 4:36 PM
I do not see any help for this. I keep trying to do the recipe in chicago, i even used the walkthrough. what's the deal. i don't like to skip. also the cane in chicago. i swear i have it right, i don't have a ruby for the eye, but also looked at the walkthrough on this and the pic and it just never works. Does anyone know what is wrong? Thanks

posted in Puzzle Bots on Jun 8, 12 5:13 PM
Love this game and ones like it. But I do have some prob. Sometimes the bots are real slow and stop and start. And one time the people were talking alot, but had to wait a long time for the other person to talk and the people were jerky when moving.
I usually shut down and start again and that usually cures it. For me it is quite a challange and had to cheat several times
Played one like it on IPAD where the bot had to go all thru this weird kind of mansion. forget what its called but it was really good too. I would like to find more like puzzle bots.

posted in Puzzle Bots on May 25, 12 7:39 PM
BullwinkleJ wrote:So far, I'm loving this game. The humor is really great, and the gameplay is quite good.

However, the sound is stuttering at every scene transition, and it's nearly ruining the experience.

Has anyone else had this happen? Any fix out there?

hi, I have had this stuttering and also, my robots, they all are walking real slow at first and then regular speed.
and the conversations are too long, and that part was all really slowed down too, so it took forever to finish with it.
Any suggestions??

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 12 6:38 PM
I wondered if anyone can tell me about how long this game is? I searched this site and couldn't find the answer. I played the one hour demo. It did give me that. I saw in the SG that there are only 42 pages. That seems pretty short to me.
Anyone finish the game in casual mode? Can you say how long it took you including the one hour demo?
Thanx alot,
hidnseeker

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 11, 11 2:53 PM
Great game, really good story line that stays with the game. only thing is towards the end there's a bit too much hos for my taste.
but I give it an A

when I downloaded this game devil on the miss. for free hour, the screen was not full and off to the side. could not get the menu or an X to get off. So I pressed escape first and wahla, the menu came up. options, clicked OFF full screen, so now it was small. clicked menu and exited and went back to options changed to full screen and it came up fine. Hope this may help some.
Also, I always seem to try to play my games and they don't come up so i click on play again, its says game is already running, and I click OK, then the game comes up. I don't know why this always happens now with all my games.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 16, 11 2:35 PM
by may 16th I finished the game. I think this game is up there with Mystery Case files, Return to Ravenhurst.
Dark game, which is really good. I love this CE and it even had a quiz at end and
more.
And plenty long enough, didnt have any problems.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 2:32 PM
I am also having problems with the light bulbs. The cafe has exploded so now I cant get it, but you said you find it later in the game, but I thought we needed 2.
So, I will just continue, but isn't the mini game inside the cafe too?
The strategy guide looks like both items are there after feeding the raven.
Thanks
Hope someone knows if there are 2 needed and can still be found.

posted in World Mosaics 4 on May 6, 11 8:39 PM
Dear Fugazo,

I love these games and would love to be able to get them on my IPAD and droid.
Please try to put them on there.
Thank you
hidnseekr

posted in World Mosaics 4 on May 6, 11 8:37 PM
andrewlum wrote:Hi Everyone,

We have been reading the forums and we appreciate all the constructive criticism everyone has posted. Based on the feedback we have made a new build of World Mosaics 4 which has been submitted to Big Fish Games. Hopefully you guys will see it soon.

The new build has the following features

1. Added the Right Click to Swap Feature back
2. Changed the tile color from green to orange.
3. Increased contrast on tile board to make it easier to see squares.
4. Added the Timer back to see how long it takes to complete a puzzle. This includes showing Best Times for completed puzzles.

We had originally removed the 'Right Click to Swap' feature because some customers in WM3 were confused and thought that was the only way to play the game. In regards to the puzzle grid sizes, there are a few more 10x10 grids in Story Mode to help new players but the Bonus Puzzles have many larger grids. We also added 25x25 grids for the first time.

Thanks again for your support!

what is BFG waiting for. I decided to be patient and wait for the regular game and price IN "early December".
Today is the 7th and still waiting. BFG, it's early December
That's all. Can't wait to play! .

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 21, 09 8:03 PM
HI everyone,

I had the same problem with the "ornate box" int the Garden to die for book.
I finally figured out what to do.
instead of starting the whole game again, i wanted to start that one book again, so i went in on the same name and then click on that book than click continue, next it asks you if you want to continue save game. say no!
i started just that book again and this time, it didn't ask for the box.
Hope this helps everyone.

hidnseekr

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 21, 09 9:24 PM
this game has been knocked out on me several times, and I got and error message. but the game just shrinks to the bottom and i was able to click on it and it came back up. but it happened several times

Btw, thanks for the hint on the zodiac(on the tracks)

hidnseeker

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Feb 28, 09 7:08 PM
[size=14]I am having alot of trouble with this game. I loved the 2 Ravenhursts, and the second one was a large file.
I also printed out the walkthrough, but dont want to keep using it for everything! but it seems like there are things noone would think of doing. like going to Barbora's apt. Who thinks of the attic and then going back to that bulitan board a second time. then i do all this(a dozen times) cause the bulitan board does not give me anything. I click, I rt click, everything, and still nothing so then of course the sign by the upstairs fire ext. doesnt give me anything either. dont know what to do now. the maker of this game was not really thinking of a someone else to know what they were thinking, know what I mean?

Can anyone tell me how a person is supposed to think of these things to do. i played the adventure games and alot of hidden object games. but this is crazy.at least return to ravenhurst made sense and one thing would eventually lead to another but this game just has things from out of the blue.

any help would be appreciated. thanks, hidnseekr

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 16, 09 8:08 PM
I love these kind of games, but there is not free trial.
I just want to see if many people on the forum like this game and if it is worth a credit.
thanks.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Dec 27, 08 8:08 PM
hey, i just touch the object I have with the cursor and the thing comes down at the top of page telling you what it is but not how to use it. use the hammer to break the mirror.
hope this helps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator