Posts created by raystownlady

posted in Enlightenus on Oct 17, 09 1:29 PM
Welcome to the pond Sunny.It's been a while since I played this game but here is the link for the walkthrough.I hope you can find what you need because I do remember this was a great game.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/enlightenus-walkthrough

posted in Paradise on Oct 12, 09 9:48 PM
I agree Syberia 1 and 2,Nostradamus,and Dracula Origin.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 12, 09 4:59 PM
Hi,welcome to the pond.In answer to your question,you have to do the hidden object scene to the right of the gate.You will get a wrench.Use it on the intercom box at the gate.You will have four wires to connect.The numbers at the top tell you where to place the wires on the grid.After you place all four wires correctly,it will give you a key for the gate.If you go to the game forum tab at the top and click on Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst,you will find a lot of questions and anwers that have been posted for this game.You might find it of use as you progress in the game.Enjoy,this was a great game.

posted in The White House on Oct 6, 09 8:19 PM
dogpenny wrote:I am stuck and unfortunately there is no walkthrough I have picked up all of the hidden objects in the game but I saw 3 things I was not able to pick up in the red room the top secret folder and the 2 red folders on the wall and I cant get to the south lawn for some reason. Anyone out there know how I can access those files and get to the south lawn. Thanks for any help given.[/quote

I finished the game.I didn't have the 2 red folders or the top secret folder on my list.As far as getting to the South Lawn,after one of the dialogues,I was automatically on the South Lawn where I had a list of items to find and get one of the mirrors needed to release the Professor.

posted in Wonderland on Oct 6, 09 3:06 PM
If you are a member,it will be there when you sign in to your account.

posted in The White House on Oct 5, 09 4:55 PM
dogpenny wrote:I am stuck and unfortunately there is no walkthrough I have picked up all of the hidden objects in the game but I saw 3 things I was not able to pick up in the red room the top secret folder and the 2 red folders on the wall and I cant get to the south lawn for some reason. Anyone out there know how I can access those files and get to the south lawn. Thanks for any help given.

Hi,I see you're playing this game.I posted this game about a week ago to see if any one had played it.I didn't care for Civil War and Buckingham Palace was better.How is this one?Do you like it or not?

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 4, 09 5:47 PM
mzaura wrote:Ok..uninstalled and reinstalled, still having same exact issue. Right now I am not very happy and will have to wait until tomorrow to get with CS. GRRRRRR!!!! This is a new pc so I know I am not over on space nor is my video card old and outdated. Perhaps it is cuz I am running Vista. Hmmm. Oh well..as I said,,will have to wait and see tomorrow.

I have Vista and it ran fine.Must be something else.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 4, 09 1:51 PM
lightspan55 wrote:I really liked this game even though I'm stuck at the end, after rescuing the boy I go back to find the puppet girl but have no clue how to get out of the dungeon clue please?

Sent you a PM.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Oct 4, 09 10:34 AM
Hi and welcome to the pond Lynka.Yes ,Madame Fate is a wonderful game.It is right there at the top of the great games list.You're in for some good game playing with the MCF games.They are all good but if you haven't played Return to Raven- hearst ,I think it was the best of the best.Puppetshow was very much like it but not near as long.The first Ravenhearst was also good but like I said you'll want to play all of the MCF games(a very good series).You won't be disappointed.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 2, 09 8:38 PM
Hi,It goes on the piece that looks like a rod.Here is the link for the walkthrough.Maybe it will help you.http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/vampire-saga-pandoras-box-walkthrough

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Oct 2, 09 2:51 PM
Hi Ponygirl,There is a very good walkthrough at Gameboomers by MaGtRo.Just google Nostradamus walkthrough.It will most likely be first on the list.His walkthroughs are very good.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Oct 2, 09 10:10 AM
Hi,Welcome to the pond.In answer to your question,there is a book (I think it's in the lower left side).Turn the page to the recipe for Ghostly Ghoul.Find the things you need and make the recipe to give the ghosts.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 1, 09 12:19 AM
I did the beta on this and loved it.Very much like RTR.Glad I didn't have to wait long.

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Sep 29, 09 1:24 AM
Moon38 wrote:Im stuck!! Ive found everything but there's nothin in my inventory to use to finish the level? What do I do?

I don't know which scene you are referring to but I needed a key to open a box and it wasn't in inventory.I started over and it was there the next time.

JessF wrote:Fairyonpagasus

What was the name of the first game in the series?

Thanks. Jess

10 Days Under the Sea is the other one.I guess I'm in the minority here too because I didn't like either one of these enough to buy.

posted in The White House on Sep 26, 09 10:08 AM
I saw it on Ebay.There is a guy that sells a lot of hidden object games really cheap.My laptop even crashed and he sent me all new downloads of what I bought from him.I get games from him that I can't get on BF like the Mortimer Beckett games.

posted in The White House on Sep 26, 09 10:00 AM
Has anyone played the new Hidden Mysteries game The White House?Ididn't care for the Civil War game and thought Buckingham Palace was a little better.This new one sounded interesting but I thought maybe some of the fish in the pond had played it and would get some opinions.

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 25, 09 12:48 AM
I don't know if it's worth the wait if it takes you a while to load it.I think it's pretty boring myself.I guess I'll wait for those good ones that are suppose to be coming within the next week or so.

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Sep 19, 09 1:27 AM
I agree.I was really waiting on this one but was totally disappointed.I didn't like it at all.

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Sep 11, 09 12:41 AM
Uninstalled and installed it again.OK this time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator