Posts created by obrien60

Why do we not have a forum for this game yet? What is going on? Who is going to buy the CE without it? How will they spread the word on fabulousness etc? If it is indeed any good.

Sigh. Am downloading trial now. We will see.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 9:10 AM
This is just wrong, lol. Great Game am broke and out of space on my punch card. lol boo hoo......I wanna play more!

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 29, 10 7:20 AM
I think the game is quality also. Just very simple, like for young players. The puzzles are in the category of easy.

The music was fine, sound effects clear, the artwork and navigation are very well done.

So, not a bad game at all. Just not for experienced gamers. It is a good way to introduce a "scary" adventure game to a young person. It will teach them how to play the harder games without getting frustrated.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 23, 10 9:21 AM
I beta's this game and it is very "clunky". I see the curser is still floaty too. Too bad, very pretty game.

I really like this game, but will never buy a CE again without some idea of how long it is. No walkthrough so it is impossible to tell. I don't want wall paper and art either. Not ever.

sigh.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 9:24 AM
I second the vote for game of the year. Really well done and fun to play. I really enjoyed the music/sound effects and that never happens. Never. I played the expert mode and those puzzles were pretty hard. Artwork, interactions, hidden objects all really great. The length of the game was very good which is rare these days.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, PLEASE MAKE MORE LIKE THIS!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 9:10 AM
Just because something exists and is not illegal but you don't like it, doesn't mean all references to it should be banned. Grow up.

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Jul 11, 10 6:45 AM
Anything yet on any fix? I really want to finish this game and the save loop should have been easily fixed. I guess I will quit waiting this week. So sad.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 7:46 AM
I have my mug of beer! LOL Thanks so much, this is probably the best glitch fix experience I have been through. Kai, pass along my thanks for the game, the fix, the positive proactive attitude and the speed this problem was given.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 7:38 AM
WoooHooo! Have my mug of beer! Thanks so much for fixing this and your helpful attitude in general. This glitch experience is probably the best one I have been through. Now off to enjoy my game!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 3:26 PM
Kai,
If I understood what you were saying, you were not being over technical, lol. Sorry you can't tell us the behind the scenes anymore, I was enjoying it very much.

Still patiently awaiting 1/2 mug of beer.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 6:32 AM
Folks, that update hasn't happened yet. They are working on it is the message I got.
I am waiting patiently for it and am so happy with the response from this developer. It is a very nice game IMO, can't wait to fill the beer mug!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 12:14 PM
P.S. This game is really fabulous. You guys did a great job Kai. And it is very nice to see a game of some length for a change!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 12:11 PM
If I wait for the keg fix, will I have to start over? I just got to that part and am so sad not to go forward. I guess I made the same oopsie.

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 28, 10 7:00 AM
Whoever heard of a hog with a picture of what you are looking for as the clue??
Weird and stupid game. I played 5 minutes and the timer on my trial is running while I type. lol. That's how bad it is.

posted in Blood Oath on Jun 20, 10 12:13 PM
I am going to buy now that I am done with the trial. I think the criticisms are a little harsh. I hope some of the reviews don't stop people ok with the theme from trying it out. I really like it. The mouse action is very good, the graphics of broken down yucky rooms is gross, yet funny and very well drawn.

Give it a try!

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 5, 10 3:59 PM
I was allowed to Beta this game and am very happy how it was cleaned up since then. There are still a few black on black searches and that was disappointing but overall I loved the game.

I enjoyed it very much! Thanks BFG!

posted in Hotel on May 23, 10 6:29 AM
Amen sinshack!

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 11:21 AM
I was getting the message the game had stopped, I started a new profile and the game worked fine. ??? I had to redo much of it, but finally finished. I think the glitch might be in the continue after it crashes on profile 1. maybe. what do I know.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 8:11 AM
Me too.....so sad!!!!

birdcatfish wrote:Me too!

Cynkee wrote:Add me to the list of people who were over an hour into the game and then quit, came back, and it crashes when I hit continue. What gives? Should I get my money back from BF and try the one i win?

Murfee wrote:
I am also having this problem .. I am running windows 7 64bit ... played earlier today, came back and can now not play. Very annoyiing.
slester wrote:
damson11 wrote:I love this game !

I bought it the second I saw it ... I played very happily for over an hour and then quit the game ... I have just tried to play again and as soon as I press to continue playing I get a black screen and it says " Deadtime Stories.exe has stopped working " the black screen goes away and I'm taken back to the " thank you for playing " screen .. Any ideas on how to fix it please ?

Thanks

I'm also having the same problem. I'm running Windows Vista with IE7. I bought the game after the demo was up and was able to play for awhile longer (had to start from the begining). I closed the game and now when I try to play it again, I click on the Continue button on the Main Menu and it goes to a black screen and then error message that 'Deadtime Stories.exe has stopped working'. Can't play again and I really want to. I really like this game and knew I was going to buy it after 10 min into the demo.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator