Posts created by glb613

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 3:00 AM
cbtx wrote:I'm getting more and more frustrated at the devs that don't address the widescreen issue by programming it in automatically, offering it in the options, or aspect correction. As I have said before, if other devs can do it, why can't they all? Just lazy and inattentive on the part of the devs looks like to me. And for that matter, why doesn't Big Fish REQUIRE that as part of their standards for a CE? Oh well, one can hope but I refuse to pay the CE price for any more games that aren't offering widescreen.

Since 2 other players didn't have an issue with it, it must be your computer. I played the game and except for the video scenes, it fills the screen. Check your resolution settings. If you don't have it set for the native resolution, you'll have problems.

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality on Nov 9, 11 9:37 AM
angelfish106 wrote:This game started off well, aside from the struggle to make the picture at least big enough to see rather than squashed in the centre. Searches were fairly easy, nice bright graphics, first story quite interesting, going along nicely until I tried to use an item somewhere that wasn't correct. 'That's not the way we do things round here', I was informed. Well I'm not from 'around here', so thank you and goodbye to this game. I will not be spoken to as if I was an idiot by a game There are ways of saying you've got it wrong but that wasn't it. No buy.

I can't believe what people will complain about. Geesh.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 11 2:44 AM
After all the trouble downloading the game, I was finally able to play it and I didn't like it. Go figure.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 4:59 AM
I can't get it to download either.

Same here. Anyone?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Oct 19, 11 1:46 PM
I can't find the piano. Where is it?

error

Always uncheck or don't select widescreen if you want the program to fill your monitor's screen. This goes for almost every game.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 8, 11 3:19 AM
Why would you need to change the DPI to get the game to play? Do you have yours set for the native resolution?

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 2:15 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Megwoman, I played 35 minutes out of 60 - not 5 - and still found only one hint with the help of the simulator. In order to pay 14$, I want the old rechargeable hint button. Otherwise I don't enjoy the game.

I don't think it is rude to demand my preferences, when I am the one who is paying...

Demand? Where do you get off demanding anything? If the game isn't something you like, don't buy it. But as posted, read the instructions before making erroneous claims.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 2, 11 4:41 AM
This game downloads to 98% then stops. Nothing I've tried works. If I can't contact someone or get this game to work, I'll cancel my membership. I've had nothing but problems since the new game manager was installed.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 2, 11 3:48 AM
Why can't I use the code SUMMERTIME for this game?

I'm stuck and there is no skip for this puzzle.

The strategy guide said tennis ball but it was a baseball.

It has disappeared from the inventory and I can't advance the game. Has anyone had this happen?

nomatt wrote:
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
nomatt wrote:
ps, Although it downloaded quite quickly for a change, I have to uninstall it, I DON'T WANT MY GAMES ON C!!!!! sigh.
You can choose for anorther driver.

And I do, when I remember, D'oh!

Why are you complaining when the problem is with you and not the game?

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 6, 11 2:02 AM
I got into the options and unchecked everything under the general tab. I'll see if it helps speed things up. I have a fast cable connection and never had problems with downloads until the new game manager.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 11 3:25 AM
I don't get it. Why is a full screen such a big deal for some?

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 11 3:23 AM
I agree with all previous posts about the game manager. It takes forever to download a game. Last night I had to turn off the wireless adapter and use a Cat 5 cable to get a game to download on my notebook. Even with the cable connected, I had to stop then restart the download 10+ times to get the download to continue. The idea might have been good the reality is, the new game manager is a failure and doesn't work well.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 6:46 AM
I agree, the whining and complaining is tiresome. If you can't afford $13.99 for a game, don't buy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator