Posts created by mollyal

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 10 7:09 AM
Absolutely it's harder! I like a game to be difficult but this is ridiculous. Still, I love my DD games, even this one. Though it might not be one that I play over & over like the others! LOL!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 10 7:06 AM
Perseverence! That's about all I can say about this level. It took me a bunch of tries, but I finally got expert. Seat as many as you can at once, 4 or 5 at least, to get the chaining bonuses. Try to remember some of the "special orders" so you can make advance preparations for them. I put stuff in the 2-level dish holder and left the stoves full, too, since it takes a long time for them to burn. Good luck!

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Oct 5, 10 7:25 AM
Thanks for the tips. Hoping these tips will help me finish.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Oct 4, 10 4:02 PM
...do you make 1000 dollars in only 2 minutes? It's the only non-gold level I left, and I've tried it until I'm frustrated. You can only make 2 trips with that slow-as-molasses cart, and it won't hold that much stuff either. ANY tips would REALLY be appreciated!

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Oct 4, 10 7:42 AM
It took me many tries, but I finally got gold on it. Get all the eggs and feathers processed first and sell any extras you don't need for the megacakes. Since the factories for them are already in place, you'll have to buy the factories for the souvenirs last, and buy the stuff for the megacakes, too. I barely made it in gold time by upgrading the souvenir factories and the megacake factory all the way to speed up production near the end. Buy the elephant with enough time to allow him to find a diamond and quickly sell him. Use that money for final upgrades.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Oct 4, 10 7:36 AM
That second solution won't work. If you buy a helicopter, you don't have enough money to buy the buffalo. The first one (buying the ostritch) almost works, just falls a second or two short. Anybody have any better ideas???

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Oct 1, 10 7:28 AM
On level 61, I find there's not enough time to bake 6 cakes for gold. And on level 63, the guineas can't reproduce fast enough to make the money. Any advice, anyone???

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Sep 12, 10 7:32 AM
I agree! Same thing happened with me. I don't see any way to make that much money in that length of time. It happens again on level 21. You have to make 50,000 in a short length of time, and I just don't see how it's possible.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Sep 8, 10 3:32 PM
When time runs out for silver, I only have about half the money I need. I buy guineas and ostriches, upgrade the warehouse and bicycle, bake and sell and make and sell stuff as quickly as I can. What am I missing here??? I'm with the ones who think sometimes these time expectations are unrealistic. What do they base them on anyway???

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 3, 10 1:51 PM
I've done everything I can think of to get gold, and I keep coming up several hundred points short. I found all 3 of the silverware (one was almost by accident!). I fill the two tables every time, I chain as much as I can, I keep everybody happy with the disco lights, and I still fall short. I just can't seem to find anything else to do to get that gold. Flirting doesn't work on this level, I've tried that, too. Anybody...ideas? suggestions? Difficult is one thing, but impossible just isn't fair!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 3, 10 6:19 AM
Two of them are under the edges of tables, so I'm going to assume you mean the other one. It's on the edge of one of the domes covering the food (the appetizers, I think) on the left side. It's just a little silver sliver. I found it by accident or I'd have been looking for help, too. My problem with this level is in getting gold.

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Aug 6, 10 7:50 AM
I can't get superstar on this, and I've tried MANY times. I get as close as $6 from the goal, and that's it. I've used the tv, the order filling wand, and I'm up to date on buying items. Anything I'm missing?

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Jul 23, 10 9:55 AM
I like all the Cake Mania games, and this is no exception. I don't find anything offensive about the story line. I like the shops, though some of the levels drove me nuts! I even wish there were a couple more places to make stuff in. The last one had 4 shops instead of just 3. I'm about halfway done with it, and I'll be sorry to see it end.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Mar 8, 10 7:12 AM
After getting advice from the techs, downloading updates recommended, and reinstalling the game, etc., it still won't work on my computer. It works on another computer in the house, but won't work on the one I use most. I sure wish I could figure out the difference between the two computers! Anybody else still having problems?

Molly

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 3, 10 6:34 AM
Same thing happened to me---the demo played fine, but the purchased game didn't. I played it for a few minutes, then a couple days later I tried to play it again. No matter what I click on, it kicks me out of the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same results. I e-mailed Big Fish about this. This is the only game I've ever had trouble with.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 25, 09 6:51 AM
I love all the Dash games. I love this one and Dinertown Detective, too, even though I can't play them over & over like the other Dash games. I, too, wish it could have been longer. Maybe next time...

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Oct 13, 09 6:41 AM
I had the same problem with a level on the burger place. I bought the cookie maker, and I gave everyone a cookie before I finished their order. It worked. Where I had been missing it by $20 or so most times, I managed to get a little over the superstar number. Hope this helps!

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Sep 23, 09 6:56 AM
I made expert on all these levels, though some took longer than others. And I even lost some customers on some of them. Here's my advice:

Make sure you upgrade to the fastest cookers---it does help
Match colors as much as possible
Seat the director as quickly as possible---he's so annoying, you lose customers in line
When you clear the plates, leave the starlet's plate and use the heart boost for the next seated
Use Cookie as much as you can

From what I've observed, there is no separate chain for dessert, it's just part of the food delivery, so serve it "whenever." I also seat the annoying little cell phone guys, serve them, and get them out, even if it's not part of the chain. In this restaurant, chaining just 2 or 3 things over and over seems to work well, just so you keep them fairly happy and match colors.

Good luck to everyone!

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Sep 22, 09 8:14 AM
I've gotten expert on this level, but it wasn't easy. I thought it was ridiculously hard to be the first level at this new cafe. But it can be done. Make sure you seat at least 4 customers at a time, and try to max them out on hearts so they'll order dessert as much as possible. Don't lose even a single customer. I remembered what the first few "big" orders were from people and had them ready to go when they ordered, and that helped, too. Good luck!

Molly

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Sep 13, 09 3:37 PM
I'm waiting for Cake Mania Mainstreet to come to Big Fish, too. I love these Cake Mania games. I even saw where you can play a version of it on facebook now, too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator