Posts created by bachlein

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Feb 13, 12 7:16 AM
Okay, thanks. I'll try it that way.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Feb 11, 12 8:12 AM
I have tried and tried this one...and finally looked at the walkthrough to get it. I got half way through the solution then it says something like (7x2-4cw). I see from the instructions that the 7 is (like) 7:00, and the 4cw is 4 clockwise...but WHAT does the x2 mean?

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Jan 2, 12 11:50 AM
I'm playing on my iPad...and am in the chapel where the name comes up in blood. I cannot get out of that screen no matter how many times I touch the screen. (There is no "back" button in this screen.) Where should I touch?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Dec 26, 11 6:10 AM
I'm playing on my iPad and can't get the cubes to move at all. This is a really great game. I played it a long time ago on my PC and now have it on my iPad...to amuse me on some flights over the holidays. Thanks Big Fish for the 99 cent sale!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 11 8:14 AM
Do you see how you can move the backs of the cable car seats? Notice the position of the locks on the door in the floor, then move a seat back......

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Oct 29, 11 6:21 PM
I can't get the tiles to move from the top bracket to the bottom one and vice verse. How do I do that? I can use the arrows to make the slats (or whatever they look like) revolve, but I need to put a couple of the ones in the borrom half in the upper half and a couple from the top into the bottom. This puzzle is the one that is called the "Picture Lock" in the house where the little girl is.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Oct 10, 11 8:37 AM
I KNOW I have played this game before, but it doesn't show up on my purchased game list (and I don't have it on the hard copy list that I keep above my desk). Is this a new name for an old game?

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Sep 28, 11 11:31 AM
I just played the maze at Zaterre, and I think it mught be one of the most fun games I've ever played in a Nancy Drew game. Yes, it was hard, but LOTS of fun!!!!!! At least when you get "caught" you don't have to start all over at the beginning.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Sep 27, 11 1:49 PM
I danced the dance (no easy feat!!) and got the outfit, but there are no black gloves with it...and there are only long white gloves in my wardrobe at the villa. Where do I find the gloves, because the alarm goes off when I try to enter the warehouse without the gloves on....stupid me. I had the "invertory box" open while I was getting dressed and it was hiding the black gloves.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Sep 27, 11 1:47 PM
I danced the dance (no easy feat!!) and got the outfit, but there are no black gloves with it...and there are only long white gloves in my wardrobe at the villa. Where do I find the gloves, because the alarm goes off when I try to enter the warehouse without the gloves on.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Sep 27, 11 12:48 PM
I cheated and saved my game where all the pigeons were there, then, when I didn't get the right one on the first three tried, I could just reload and "do" three others.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jul 6, 11 2:16 PM
I liked this game mostly because it took me longer than just a couple of hours to play. I managed to spread it out over a couple of days. I didn't pay much attention to the story...it got very convoluted. The mini puzzles were fun and some even a challenge...especially the building walls, etc. It was a GOOD GAME! I paid the 6.99 and felt I got my $$ worth.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 5, 11 9:51 AM
Wow! Is this the same game I just played? I found this game just so-so. The story wasn't anything out of the ordinary, graphics were fine...but I did think that some of the hogs were a little "cheaty" (stuff REALLY hidden), some of the puzzles were too easy and the ones that were hard, (2 that I can remember) didn't have a reset button... I got really tired of putting things together...and the rose petal thing was just a bother. Well, I've noted on my "list of Bigfish games"..."good for the grandkids."

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 22, 11 3:03 PM
I had already clicked on some of the numbers already. But using the "to the left" suggesion in an earlier post, I copied down each set of 4 numbers and used them as they were. Also, the puzzle (sorta) resets if you go out of it and it "resets" to 8888. BUT it will retain the positions that you have set them in. And it worked.

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Jun 17, 11 11:26 AM
It's me again! How exact does the developing time have to be? I'm at the last wash. I have done it with both the "tap" water and the distilled water...in all three sinks...for (up to) 2 seconds BEFORE 60 to 2 seconds AFTER 60...and I still get an overexposed photo.

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Jun 17, 11 10:47 AM
I'm frustrated with the developing, too. TWICE, now, I've gotten to the end and TWICE my picture was ruined. I see on another post someone says to save often, but the only save I can see on my game is the autosave. Is there another one that I'm not seeing? It would make my life a lot easier if I could save the developing at each step and not have to start all over! Never mind. I just went into the game and LOOKED at the "exit" page. Yes, there's a save game there. What a doofus I am!! The save game will help me a lot!!! Thanks fishes!!!!

posted in Ghost in the Sheet on Jun 15, 11 9:16 AM
It's been a long time since I played this game. So many games, so many names...but I REMEMBER this one. It was very unusual...tricky in some places, but a good challenge and LOTS of fun. I do think it takes a bit of getting used to, but one you're "into" it, well, it's just fun!! I ONLY problem I had was with the conveyor belt. I didn't realize that I was seeing, so I would suggest to anyone playing, to click around a LOT there.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 3:26 PM
Thanks. That's exactly the kind of information I needed. Sorry about all those other emails. My computer had the hiccups.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 11:50 AM
I like to know how many chapters are in a game before I buy it, especially if I have already played the trial. I'm sometimes almost done with a game...and am unhappy when I only have a short time left after I buy it. Thanks

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 11:50 AM
I like to know how many chapters are in a game before I buy it, especially if I have already played the trial. I'm sometimes almost done with a game...and am unhappy when I only have a short time left after I buy it. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator