Posts created by sadies_dad

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 21, 09 6:32 PM
I. too, have this problem, and I see no answers here. I may have to go to tech support for this one.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 21, 09 9:23 AM
When I did this, the strips, colored, appeared in the inventory, but far off the screen to the right. They post in the inventory in order.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 21, 09 9:22 AM
For the safe, you have to get the sample sticks from the lab, and the powders from the supply building.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 21, 09 9:20 AM
When you enter the code, the buttons don't depress, there's just a very quiet click. Just enter the code (I think that it's 5371X) in the proper order. After you enter the code, click the hand on the door.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 20, 09 5:03 PM
Big Gish got back to me and suggested updating my video driver. But while I was waiting, I re-ran the game from an earlier save, and made a point of not walking into the "spot" where Ariane got stuck before. It's running okay for now. I did update the video driver anyway - later.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 19, 09 8:32 AM
First of all, many of the puzzles have been removed, which makes this less of a game than I expected. But the most irritating thing is when Ariane walks to someplace and cannot ever be moved again. She just stands there cleaning her sleeve, no matter how I click and re-click. I must then backtrack by reloading the last saved game, which is usually a long way back. This is truly a game that is not ready for release, and I'm not very happy .

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 15, 09 7:11 AM
This is weird - after not receiving any response to my post, I reloaded an earlier saved point (dinosaurs) , and entered the city again. This time, when I talked to Wallace, the conversations were entirely different from the first time. Some talking points were new, some the same, and some from the earlier time were not repeated this time. I think that I need some bug spray for this program.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 14, 09 6:01 PM
If you mean the tower where the broken camera is, that's outside the gates, to the left.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 14, 09 5:30 PM
The wood pieces do fit - and, when combined with the amulet, are the key to open the chest. You scare the Rex by lighting gunpowder in a hollow log. (go to the right)

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 14, 09 5:03 PM
I talked to Wallace when I entered the city, but no pass or ticket were put into my inventory. Is there another way to get them?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator