Posts created by schuldi

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 7:08 AM
Great Game but..............I also have problems with the strategy Guide. When you press it it has an error reading and then throws you out. For $20.00 I can't buy it unless it is fixed. Not even at $7.

posted in The Heritage on May 26, 10 6:51 AM
Don't know what you did but now it works...........so far. I am up to ch 13 and so far this game is beautiful. Had problems with that ch 1 but found if I didn';t open the locket at that point I could continue. Maybe that is the answer, don't open the locket.

posted in The Heritage on May 25, 10 7:10 PM
I got the new version but now when I get to chapter 13 the arrow to switch is by the painting and it does not switch so I cannot play anymore.
What advise do you have? Hey Margie B, help!!

posted in The Heritage on May 22, 10 6:33 PM
I have not had any problems so far but I will not buy this game until it is fixed. How will we know?
I am really surprised by all the problems that BF did not check it out before releasing it.
I would love to buy this game.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 9:42 AM
thanks guys, you are all right, it does. I should slow down more and look.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 7:37 AM
Margie B., can you skip the games?

posted in Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba on Apr 27, 10 7:36 PM
When I get to building the raft, the screen turns green. I have to turn off the computer by the button...........I bought this game and love it.

posted in Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba on Apr 27, 10 7:32 PM
I have bought this game and am at the place where she has to build the raft..............the screen turned green and I had to shut the machine off by hand. Love the game but am afraid to play it.

posted in Master Wu and the Glory of the Ten Powers on Apr 26, 10 10:01 AM
Got the answer from another posting, sorry

posted in Master Wu and the Glory of the Ten Powers on Apr 26, 10 9:46 AM
I have downloaded the game, put my name in, adjusted the window factor, did not check time mode bc I didn't want it, hit play and it put me back to the beginning of putting in my name etc. Even tried the instruction thing, again back to the name. Did the time mode just to try and play. As soon as I hit play it goes back to the name game.
Am I the only one?

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 9, 10 6:48 AM
It takes some manuvering but it is a nice game.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 5:43 PM
Thanks Margie for the upcoming walkthru, I bought bc it looks good!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 10:47 AM
Game looks like it was not tested flaws. I wont waste the $ on it.

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Mar 3, 10 10:09 AM
I never got as far as any of you.............downloaded it ok but could never get a cursor. Had to shut down the computer in order to get out. Wasn't this game tested?

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Jan 27, 10 9:04 AM
found it

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Jan 27, 10 9:00 AM
I can't seem to get the switch to connect to where your walk-thru is telling me. I have tried even place on the lower left wall. On the door and all the way to the marble wall.
Any suggestions?

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 21, 10 7:23 AM
I downloaded and can't get a cursor. I am tired of trying to get to the options and adjusting the windows to get a cursor. I just uninstalled this game. Isn't this why we Beta test? It should be!! Probable a good game also. Too bad, and I buy a lot of games from BF.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Jan 4, 10 4:59 PM
The dart is in some games and not in some. I bought it from a different gamer and had to get a refund bc altho they said they were fixing it, they didn't. I thought I would buy it from BF but when I downloaded it, again........no dart. It is frustrating when you have played more than half the game and can't finish it. It is a great game.
You can't go further in the game without the dart......

I finished it but that is another story.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 7:10 PM
GZ has a walkthru

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 7:25 AM
Sorry, can't tell you how long it is. There was a problem from the other site I demo'd from and could not get past an item and was credited as they couldnt fix it. Hope BF did!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator