Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 27, 10 8:04 PM
Sorry but truth is truth. Most of the women that **** about smoking put on the strongest perfume, that I can't stand. Yes I smoke but not around any one that doesn't. Another person meaning not all, that gripe about smoking love to drink and get drunk and thank that is ok. They kill more people than smoking but it seems ok. I guess the law makers love to drink. Thanks for my say. Love to you all.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 25, 10 1:29 PM
I think you pushed the button for the kitchen. You are to push the button for the main hall. Go to the table and get the match stick and light it on the fire on the floor. Then go to the supply room and do the HOG thing there then go to the kitchen. I think it will all work then. JKPHEP Please let me know if it does it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 17, 10 1:14 PM
WOW I found it and done it. Thanks so much. JKPHEP

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 17, 10 12:33 PM
For some reason I can't find the place where I put the blue stones in after they are finished.It looks like a stone with 5 slots in it. Is it in the cave or outside somewhere? I have clicked almost every place. Any help I would love. Thank you so much JKPHEP

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 25, 10 1:14 PM
At the start of chapter 7 it says to find all of the hidden objects. They are already crossed out. It says to pick up the pelt and the feather to get the key out. I can't get them into inventory. The door is already open so I went to the pharmacist's house then after cut scene enter the castle. I can do that. Then it has a find the differences but this doesn't come up. Then I am to click on the left torch and a secret entrance will come up. It doesn't. ANY help PLEASE. I have waited a long time for BFG to find a fix for this game and now I can't finish. HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! JKPHEP

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 15, 10 3:57 PM
I am still waiting. I want the game I don't want a credit back. Thanks and please hurry.

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 10, 10 7:27 PM
It is really short when you get a access Violation. At the start of the 6th chapter.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Jun 10, 10 7:22 PM
I downloaded this and was going to buy the game but it is a timed game. If I wanted to be in a race I would do something else. I know some people love the timed games. Well this is for you.I will not buy a timed game---ever. Thanks for your ear. JKPHEP

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 4, 10 6:07 PM
I'm not sure anyone ended this game. I think everyone ended on chapter 6. That is as far as I got. Maybe some didn't get that far. I am going to give BFG till Tuesday then ask for a refund. But I would really like to finish the game. I liked it, not like some people. I guess that is why they make different types and give you an hour to try. See you don't have to buy.

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 4, 10 5:55 PM
I think the reason is, you are not spraying enough. Try to spray from top to bottom and side to side, all the way. That is what helped me. Good luck. JKPHEP

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 1, 10 6:24 PM
I got the error access violation on chapter 6 also. First time I have ever had one like this.I think there is something wrong with the game because everyone it happens it is chapter 6. Please get a fix out. I want to finish the game and not just get a credit. Thank you very much.

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 1, 10 5:59 PM
usaflno wrote:Same problem as others report. Loaded the game. It ran fine until I took a break after half an hour. When I came back, I get an "error access violation" message and nothing more. I have restarted the computer and uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no success. No problems with other BFG games.

I have the same problem. I hope BF can get a fix soon. There is not that many good games to play just now.

posted in The History Channel Lost Worlds on Apr 21, 10 4:37 PM
I don't have anything nice to say about it. So mama said to say nothing.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Apr 21, 10 1:16 PM
I have been with BFG for a long time and there has never been a dry spell like this. Everyday I look for a good game to but but none. I bought several credits and having a hard time spending them. Does anyone have this problem or is it just me? Thanks

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 10:53 AM
Do you mean you don't have any help? I don't think it is an emergency or anything like that. Just do the best that you can. You do such a fine job on yours. JKPHEP

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 27, 10 1:49 PM
Is there any sound, like music or any sound. I always or usually have some sound on the game. Maybe it is my computer and it didn't install right. If someone would let me know if there is sound. Thanks so much. JKPHEP

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Mar 19, 10 6:37 PM
Why do you want so many flies? One is all it takes and it worked real good.

posted in Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba on Mar 18, 10 6:35 PM
Why do gamers think there has to be something moving on the screen at all times. The big bird that flew across the screen every 10 to 15 sec. drove me mad. Now for the telling you everything you don't need to know all the time and over and over, well this is the first time a game really got to me. The only opinion I have is mine so I will use it. I would not buy it for free. Thank you very much. I really am nice.

posted in Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba on Mar 18, 10 6:25 PM
No you can't I tried for ever. I know it says you can but !!!!!!!

posted in Pathfinders: Lost at Sea on Mar 1, 10 5:17 PM
Well the next time I try a game and the cursor goes in circles like it does in this game I will not buy it. A lot of times something looks likes something else and click on it the cursor goes crazy. I can see it doing it if you click a lot but this does it every so many clicks in a row. I am in the middle of this game and had to stop and tell my feelings or blow up . OK I'm happy now. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator