Posts created by happyasaclam

posted in I SPY: Treasure Hunt on Oct 10, 10 2:05 AM
hey fishes i just did the demo i found it fun you dont have to be 10 to enjoy this. just yong at heart. i thought art work was well done..childs was easy on the ears.some things well hidden . not as easy as you thinki also liked what they did with the name you put in if you want to know what it is pm me. i dont want to spoil it for others.just thought this is anice break from the dark games we have had.this one is fun for all fishes no matter the age have fun fishes as far as where to go you get to choose also ithought there was a arrow,when you go from one area to the next.my game was very clear.

posted in I SPY: Treasure Hunt on Oct 10, 10 12:42 AM
hi fishes just want to say lisa522 you are sooooooooooo right .we need to let the kids have a fun now &then.have if you happen to d/l &dont like it then just hit delet .then try something else. hummmmm thats what i do. have a great day

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 9, 10 12:35 AM
hi fishes just now d/l will have to see what its like .they cant all be 5 star all the timeha so this makes the great onesreally shine.i will let you know what i think later off to try it see ya fishes

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 10:27 PM
hi fishes just swiming by.glad to know some of you like this as well as i do.i think hint system is a new idea that is fun.had no frouble with d/l .this game fits my screen . oh happy happy me.i also like to take my time &enjoy the game,i to have a code this may be the gameto use it on as far as the star goes think small.if you need more help give me a p m &i will help you.here is a hint for all fishes if your games & pc are being slow as a snail.you may want to install more ram .i did & wow best thing i have done.my pc acts like new. have fun fishes .just say thanks to sante001 for doing this. great idea

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 10 10:01 PM
hi fish hope its agreat day/nite for you. please send info for walkthrough thanks this is about to drive me nuts.this is the only c e without a s g. my thought rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. there idea for one is a flop. hope to hear from you soon i gusse b f makes a goof now & then hummmmmmm happy as a clam

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 19, 10 11:39 AM
hi casualgran you are so right . bf does anwser fast. they cant fix what they dont about.the game i dont think it is short.when you see it haas two modes to play then has bonse play as well. so to me it m akes for anice long game..i hope you keep doing your posts as i enjoy them have a great day &have fun happy as a clam

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 1:35 PM
hi fishes just want to say great job bf .for the fast fix for this game. ijust reinstalled demo played purrrrrrrrrrrfecly.now i am going to buy this is my kind of game.this shows how much bf does care you are the best. now as faras the game goes the scens are clear&superart work.you will have to stop &think now &then onthis game.its not the kind you rush through.its made to take your time & enjoy. this one well worth the money or a credit. music was good so were voice overs. iwillsay more later.off to buy have fun fishes. hope this game works for all of you as well as it did me

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 2:20 PM
hey ferby4164 justswam byto say you are not alone. i just talkeed to c s &b f ison top of itthere will be afix for this soon so like me just hang onhave a great day &have fun hope this helps

HI FISHES I AM D/L THIS GAME AS I TYP. IJUST WANT TO SAYTO DRAGONRAIN& QUZEMOTO I UNDERSTAND ABOUT CAPS NOT ALL FISHES HAVE 20/20 SO DONT WORRY. USE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.I KNOW THE OTHER FISHES WILL UNDERSTAND .I ALSO STAY UP TILL 2 AM FOR THE T G T SO YOU THAT STAY UP ARE NOT ALONE.AS FAR AS THIS GAME GOES.I JUST BOUGHT IT I KNOW HOW GOOD TRHE FIRST TWO WERE SO I KNEW THIS WOOD BE .LOVE THE NEW PRICE. D L IS ALMOST DONE OFF TO PLAY.HAVE FUN& AGREAT DAY FISHES IWILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THIN K LATER

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Aug 21, 10 4:13 PM
ghostguide just want you to know.you are not alone i did the same thing. now thanks to you i know what i was doing wrong.now after i have a dinner break.i willknow what to dowith the cups. have a great day & enjoy alllllll the great games bfg has you are so right about light bulb moment it happens to all us fishes now &then oh well thats the fun right

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 10 11:05 PM
hey fishes when it comes to c e games either you like them or you dont so lets move on .that said this game is a5 +++++ in my book yes pun intended ha ha.as some have said its a new way to do h o.the scens are sharp clear &well done. who ever didthe e cards did agrrrrrreat job hideing them thats what makes it fun .i have had no trouble with this game there is a lot to do in this game i think it iswell worth the money you get two game modes as well as the s g &bounes play .also you get extra game what more can we fishes want we cant be toooooooooooo greedy can we thanks for the super game b f &devlops. now off for a snack than back to the game . i for one am avery happy happy clamhope you have fun with the games.also have a great day. happy as a clam

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 30, 10 12:48 AM
go to the house with the lady ghost. look on left side& you will see the cloud plus the others good luck & have fun if you need more hedlp let bme know

bf i dont how you did itso fast.my now works justwant to say great job &big big thank you i ammmmmmmmmmmm back to happy happy. hope it works all the other fishes too

ok fishes this is how i did the owl toprow feathers do 1 2 3 secondrowdo 4 5 third row do 1 then the trap door under the owl will open &you will the last rune hope this helps have fun need more let me know

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 10 12:44 AM
hi scoang you have great taste when it comes to the c e games.i justfinished the game& it kept me gusselng all the way to the end.just did the first part of the bonus game. the first minnim i have one thing to say on that one sneaky sneak like a fox.i loved once i got it right undermy nose of course.all you fishes that dont have this yet you wont be sorry about the 20 it is well worth it great job b f keep them coming. see you all laterhave agreat time with this onelike i said you cant go wrong with this one as a ce

posted in The Heritage on May 29, 10 10:59 AM
just want to say thank you b f for the fix/ updatefor this game.i just got it in & the game plays great.it was worth the waite.as alwaysyour team did asuper jobthis is the kind of game i love keep them comeing.to all you fishes have fun&enjoy your 3 days off. more time for games hummmmmmmmmmmm lol have to run friends are on there way over will play more later. with this &my other new game puppet show. i will be happy happyyyyyyyyyyyyy you can bet

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 5:42 AM
just want to say great job b f &devlo. this is the way a game should be it d l like a dream.the scens are crisp &clear i just shut it down now because my furballs have to go to the groomer shushhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell.i love the st guide you dont have to leave the game to use it if byou need to art workis wow all you fishes who are thinking about this one you will get your moneys worth on this one well iam off more laterjust one other fishes this is a large file game .incase you need to make room for it.have fun fun fun with it

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 10 2:44 PM
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry to rain on your day.the last i read. thed c book of air wont be out till sometime in june at least we know it will be out some time.i keep looking at p f also if you go to p f they will send you a e mail thattells you when it will be out. hope this helps. you are not the only one who is waiteinggggggggggggggg for it. have agreat day &happy gameing

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 3:08 PM
when you play the game.there is abook / diary in the lower left coner look at first page it will tell you how to unlock it dont want to spoil it for the rest of the fishes in the pond. it pays to read the book/dairy hummm if you need more help let me know. iam just waiteing for my credit. then i will buy this great job B F this willkeep us going. its one where you have to think love this kind. ok poodle bear what do you think.does it get a approve or not. have agreat time fishes

posted in Eternity on May 1, 10 7:43 AM
hi to all you fishes in the pond just want to say murdock you got this one right.it gives a little of every thing.works well on my 24 inch screen. nice & clear sceans love the new twist on the objects when 2 or more go together.this is abuy for me 5 out of 5 no gooofs on this one great job bf. this will keep me happy till azada 3 comes out i hope. if you fishes want to know this has 14 chapters in it.have a great wkend & enjoy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator