Posts created by sexxygamma

I did not even get to play DEMO it was on activating for a long time then popped up demo expired!! what happened? would love to play the demo!!

posted in Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems on Dec 27, 12 12:35 PM
Everytime I play this game my laptop gets very hot and the fan works overtime? Do you know why this happens?

posted in Girls with Secrets on Oct 11, 12 11:59 AM
I did all the Latest version of .NET C++, latest version of Direct X, and we I got back to BF Manager it said demo was done! And I never got a chance to play!! what happened???

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 7, 12 8:18 PM
wrote to BF about last 2 games making my screen flicker too! and no response? I truly think it is on their end why would we all have same problem?hmmmm? so I might just have to cancel membership if these glitches are coming more often then not! Sorry BF!

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on May 5, 12 1:42 PM
It downloaded and now when I push play my screen starts blinking and doesn't start! helppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 21, 12 6:06 PM
I somehow cannot grab the mirror shards and place in mirror!

HELP!! I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON THE JOYSTICK THINGY FOR DAYS I HAVE CODE 22223 SO I CLICK DOWN ARROW 4X THEN THE LEFT ARROW 1X AND NOTHING HAPPENS! GRRRRRRRRR......

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 11, 11 9:42 PM
IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH IM STUCK ON HOLLYWOOD OAKS?? IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING??? HELP!!!

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 11, 11 9:39 PM
HELP..IM STUCK ON HOLLYWOOD OAKS HEIGHTS? ITWILL NOT ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING??? IT SAYS WE NEEED TO PICK SOME ITEMS UP BUT WHAT ITEMS???

I have same problem I finally went back and found the rose I was missing and now the door WILL NOT OPEN TO THE COUPLE!! HELP BF!!

I have the ball with the 5 on it but cursor will not click on the door for the ball to work?? HELP!!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Sep 6, 11 8:48 PM
bf this is my 3rd post for help with this game and still NO help!! and I used a credit and I would like it back as you have NOT fixed the resolution to the problem with the clock!! Please respond to my reply as like I said it is my 3rd post and you even sent me a customer support feedback without fixing it! lol... SO PLEASE GIVE ME MY CREDIT BACK!! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Sep 3, 11 10:27 AM
BF I STILL HAVE NOT GOT A RESPONSE ON THE CLOCK ISSUE AND IT LOOKS LIKE OTHERS HAVE SAME PROBLEM,I HAVE UNINSTALLED,INSTALLED AND STILL GOES TO CLOCK AND NO HANDS AND THE HINT BUTTON DOES NOT WORK!! HELP OR CAN I HAVE MY CREDIT BACK!!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Sep 1, 11 5:29 PM
Please BIG FISH I JUST BOUGHT THIS GAME AND AM STUCK AT THE CLOCK LIKE EVERYONE IS? WOW STILL NO RESOLVE SINCE APRIL ON THIS ISSUE??IT IS SEPTEMBER NOW! I INSTALLED THEN UNINSTALLED AND STILL NOT HELPING HINT WILL NOT WORK AND IT GOES DIRECTLY BACK TO CLOCK AND I FOUND BOTH HANDS AND FACE AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SET TIME!! HELP!!!! HOPE TO SEE A REPLY FROM BF SOON!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 27, 11 8:59 PM
I am stuck with this oil lamp thingy, I went to bedroom like walkthrough suggest to click on nitestand for **** game and nothin happens and also it says to use stone on mirror and did that and nothing happens so I am STUCK HELP!! Cannot get rest of lamp without the **** game in bedroom but I go to bedroom and it shows no **** game waiting? I do have a oil lamp piece in inventory but it doesn't look like glass piece? So I am stuck and need help fishies!! Thank-you

posted in A Girl in the City on Feb 1, 11 6:46 PM
Sorry fishies but this game was stupid!!! not worth anything quit after 10min.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 29, 11 9:53 PM
well I just used my credit on this and I have Vista and now it will not let me do the water wheel or anything else?? HELP!! OR I WANT MY CREDIT BACK!!

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Jan 23, 10 1:31 AM
IM STUCK AT LITEHOUSE WHERE ITS SAYING FIND CACHES AND ALL I HAVE IS GLASS IN INVENTORY AND THE LITTLE SO CALLED LITEBULB IN PHOTO LITE WONT LET ME PICK IT UP??HELP I BOUGHT THIS GRRRRRR

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator