Posts created by nivlem007

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 13 3:12 PM
I am playing in the final chapter and i am in the Deep Cave. There is a sparkle and you have to find the parts. I have all the parts except the final one which looks like a fish head or a ducks head and I cannot pick it up. Tried to use the hint and it keeps telling me to pick it up but I cannot. Any one have any ideas, please without having to start again???

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 13 5:32 AM
I have just downloaded the game and it was fine. I use Windows Defender and a diaglogue box always asks if I want to allow. So it seems those of you with "strict" firewalls and security should get a box up or as I have had to do on Windows 7 Pro 64 was to reinstall the games manager a few times before I got it right and with a lot of help from Customer Services, especially Earl in seattle. Great help and all works well now. hope you all can get to play and enjoy.

tookat wrote:Gee Texas and Great Britain and Europe are getting womped....and here in the Great Lakes, it is sunny, lovely....and balmy....brrrrr 21F outside.

Detecitive Tookat reporting fur duty.
just to let you know in the south west of England it has been 52F the last few days and sunny. So not all of Britain is the same.....

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 26, 13 1:27 AM
From what I am reading and the hour I played it seems the developers need to rethink the game play, especially the annoying little imps that keep popping up. It seems a fun game and could give hours of fun playing it, but with all these bugs it makes it more annoying than pleasure. Hopefully the techs will pass on these threads and then we might get a patch, until then I will have to pass buying which is a shame.

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 26, 13 1:14 AM
I loved this game, but as some of you say the clicking is a bit slow. I haven't had any trapped gnomes in the trial, but I have just changed to Win 7 pro 64 with a new widescreen monitor and I have the pages too far to the right. I tried auto and adjusted the size but I am still missing part of the right side of the game pages. Wondered if anyone else had this problem as tech support told me a few things but all is well with the computer as far as other games. Wouls love to hear rom anyone with a widescreen monitor on Win 7 if this is a programmer problem or something I need to talk to my computer guy about. Thanks.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 19, 13 6:56 AM
I played the hour and found it to be a fun game, but, yes a big but, like thistle809 I do not like to buy the game without knowing if it is going to be worth it. I do not use walk throughs often but I do like to check as to how far I am in 1 hour and see if game is worth the money. I really enjoyed this game and would be a shame to miss out just because it is either too short or I have nearly finished it. BFG should give us an idea on how long the game is and then if there is no walk through we can at least get help in the forums.

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 17, 13 1:38 AM
Thanks for the info. I did have the barrels but I was not sure what to do. Now I do!

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 17, 13 1:36 AM
cherbtoo wrote:
nivlem007 wrote:What are you supposed to do with the mounds that want barrels to build something? I have tried to click on them and they tell you how many barrels you need and nothing happens and you cannot build a gun on it. So someone please tell me what they are for.
Thank you.

The mounds are for mounting your guns on but you have to pay 5 barrels for the privilege of using them . If you don't have any barrels to spare because you have already spent them on updating your guns in the store then you are out of luck and can't place a gun there.

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 12, 13 1:07 PM
What are you supposed to do with the mounds that want barrels to build something? I have tried to click on them and they tell you how many barrels you need and nothing happens and you cannot build a gun on it. So someone please tell me what they are for.
Thank you.

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 12, 13 1:06 PM
What are you supposed to do with the mounds that want barrels to build something? I have tried to click on them and they tell you how many barrels you need and nothing happens and you cannot build a gun on it. So someone please tell me what they are for.
Thank you.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 1, 13 1:26 PM
Victor_nick wrote:nivlem007
Forget about time! Just go to "Options" and choose "Relaxed mode" - you'll always get 3 stars after finishing a level. Pure fun!

Can't help being competitive must get 3 stars in all games against the timer. But I am still enjoying it. Thank you.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 1, 13 7:35 AM
I'm old fashioned and using XP Home and Fire Fox browser 22 with no problems.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 1, 13 7:33 AM
This really is a great game, the only thing is the timer, again. Why so much to do and so little time? That's life I supposed, never enough hours in the day - LOL Even though it is hard to get the 3 stars I will still buy as it is so different and fun to play.

posted in Crime Line on Jun 30, 13 12:37 AM
Personally I think the warning in RED is a bit O.T.T.. I have not found anything yet to warrant the warning. The map shows different places to interview suspects but it is the same room all the time. I found it quite boring and very dull. Just picking the items and then replacing them...If you look around each item and remember where they are it makes it too easy when the quote comes up same as placing the objects to what they say. It needs to be a bit more "Mind Using" to be a good "who dunnit."

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 3:03 PM
I also really liked the game at the beginning and yes it did get harder but don't they all do the same? I have bought it as I had a free coupon. Yes the ghosts take up precious time and can make you miss things to do. I also found a tree lying down and did not realise I needed to chop it up to get to the no entry plot. It seems you have to think more than it looks like you need to. I am interested how the rest of the game goes, and as always I try to get the gold/3stars on all these games. At least it is fast loading and not having to click on the items to pick them up is good. My conclusion is it's a great game good graphics and fast as you like if you look around before you start, which is a good point as well. Certainly recommend this game if you are into building type games.

posted in Royal Defense: Invisible Threat on Jun 11, 13 2:22 AM
Cannot find anything to kill the flying things. It seems a good game but cannot work out the firing power or the type of guns available. The tutorial needs to explain more about the items and the trolls that attack. Did I miss something?

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 4, 13 11:16 AM
Mini screen seems to be the norm for this one. I did not see any options. I do not like the idea of having to pay a fortune for extra clubs. I will stick to my original game that I can play for the cost of the game and buy all the clubs I need without going into my pocket.

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 4, 13 10:46 AM
I do not see any game being worth (Legends Pack) £37.67 or over $50. I have one of the fairway games which I purchased in the usual way and play for hours, even moths later. But I cannot see me ever paying this sort of money for an "In Game" extra....

posted in Green City 2 on May 22, 13 12:18 PM
I played the hour and found it very hard to attain gold on levels above 4. The time just flies by. I think the secret is to build and sell, but I found I ran out of room for the big cottages. I think it needs a walkthrough, or just enjoy the game without going for gold. I did like this game and as I did not play the first one it was all new to me, but still entertaining and moments of pulling your hair out, but that is the challenge...

posted in Green City 2 on May 22, 13 12:14 PM
Under the symbol for the workers. Click and another appears but it costs 1000.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator