Posts created by lynwil

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 26, 10 1:37 PM
Yes Chris, thanks from me too. I'm having the same problem since my last MS upgrade but I just ignore it as I've never had a problem with BF.
Hope you and everyone connected with BF had a wonderful Christmas and all have a safe and prosperous New Year

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 7, 10 3:29 AM
I love the story and the graphics but I'm sorry, I won't be buying this game as I'm at least 2/3rds through it after my hour. Shame really, it's either far too easy or far too short!

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Nov 29, 10 12:47 AM
I agree Tarbarme, I usually skip the mini games in my free hour and go back and try them if I buy the game.
The first mini game looked as if it was going to take me the rest of the hour to try and complete so no buy for me either!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 26, 10 1:31 AM
Wow! 30 minutes in and I'm lost - hope there's a walkthrough soon, I certainly need one!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 10 12:13 AM
Keep going ncdeac, it took a lot of patience and many, many replays but it really makes you feel really good to get through!!!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 10 2:39 AM
Well, after months and a lot of help from the strategy guide and walkthough, I finally finished with all gold!!! Thanks Big Fish for a fantastic game.

posted in Royal Envoy on Nov 23, 10 2:34 AM
Just thought I'd let all the fishies know that it really is worthwhile to upgrade to the Collector's Edition! I started with the SE but having fallen in love with the game I decided to spend the extra and upgrade. I've been playing on an off for months and have finished all levels plus the bonus level with all gold - with a lot of help from the walkthrough and strategy guide I might add!. It's a brilliant game and I thoroughly enjoyed it, tearing my hair out with frustration when having to replay because I missed out by a few seconds.
If any of you do decide to upgrade, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, Lyn

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 2, 10 12:55 AM
That's got me too, jeffory! I tried everywhere in the room with no joy!

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 17, 10 2:10 PM
Ok, found the answer, if you use the towel to clean the cabinet glass you'll find the flashlight then use that under the bed to find the badge. Now we're on our way!!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 6:15 PM
I also agree - according to the walkthrough I'm about half way through after the demo and I'm not particularly fast on these games. Also, it's too easy with too many clues about what to do so no buy for me

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Sep 3, 10 8:51 PM
I just wanted to say I love this game and after hours of play, I'm still only just over half way through according to the walkthrough. I think it's slightly easier than the first but maybe that's because I'm used to what to look for.
Keep up the good work Big Fish bringing us the best of games from the developers!!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 28, 10 4:38 PM
How disappointing this is - I loved the first MKFTP but after lots of goes at the hornets I'm giving up!
I agree with you, Pattypie, unless there's an update with a skip button I won't be considering it and, to be honest, after reading your update Peutetre, I don't think I'll bother at all!
Back to the original for me, that was fun.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 22, 10 2:36 PM
Thanks OzAngler, that worked. What would I do without all of you to help me along hahahaha

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 21, 10 12:33 AM
Hello fishies! Maybe it's my old eyes but I cannot for the life of me find the door with the trident slot at the bottom of the stairs. I love this game and I'm sure someone will come to my rescue!!

posted in Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira on Aug 16, 10 12:55 AM
I'm playing the demo now and have the skip button. In fact it activates right from the start - I didn't have to sit there for 5 minutes waiting for it!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 10 3:14 PM
After buying the normal version of this game and managing (after many tries) to get gold on all the levels (not expert) I decided to treat myself and upgrade. I love it!
Congratulations Playrix and Big Fish, keep the games coming!!

posted in Royal Envoy on Aug 8, 10 2:29 PM
To anyone reading this later - the workshop must be available before you start demolishing the villas. Serves me right for not reading the instructions properly!

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jul 23, 10 7:31 PM
Thank you for designing such a wonderful game, it's next on my list to buy. And I love the music, I've been humming along!

posted in Royal Envoy on Jul 5, 10 2:28 PM
Thanks Nansky69, I'll give that a try - somehow I don't think I'm ever going to get gold on all the levels but thanks for letting me know!! Happy gaming, lynwil

posted in Royal Envoy on Jun 28, 10 9:04 PM
Am I missing something as the timer's half way down before I get to do anything except collect money. I thought I might get some wood from the destruction of the houses so I could run the workshop but that didn't happen. Love this game and I'm now going for gold so I'm tearing my hair out!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator